• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
deku dies
Rule 20 of zombieland
double tap
double-tap-rule2.gif

Maybe they’re doing this match cause their time limits line up well lol. If Vegito going at full power reduces his time from 60 to 8 minutes, then a similar timeframe should be true for Gogeta which would reduce his 30 minute limit to 4 minutes, about the length of modern DB fights lol.

Like i muh man either that or he went unconscious
So Asta being a gentleman decided to snuff whatever life remained in him out
But also like...if you've literally just got the super form knocked out of you after clashing with the 1,000,000% Smash and been put into the ground after saying "I'm never going down" and bleeding I wouldn't take any chances even if you couldn't sense life ki from him in case if he pulled something else out of his arse.

Wait a second if Asta did get the super form knocked out of him. They said that he gets nerfed to the point of barely being able to do anything. How was he able to summon 3 swords above deku like that?

Maybe they’re doing this match cause their time limits line up well lol. If Vegito going at full power reduces his time from 60 to 8 minutes, then a similar timeframe should be true for Gogeta which would reduce his 30 minute limit to 4 minutes, about the length of modern DB fights lol.
Does Xeno Goku have those restriction?

That was before the novels came in and buffed Bleach to the sun lol
Did the novels come out post Madara Aizen as well? Because even Aizen was like, only Planet Level. Wouldn't surprise me if they put the Soul King maintaining the three worlds as a Multi-Planet feat and scale Naruto higher lol. Bleach gets no luck on DB

Though tbf, Bleach scaling is very controversial from what I've seen. Ranges anywhere from Universal to Planetary... I still remember the time when Ichigo was on the same tier as MUI Goku on this site

Deku VS Asta is...alright.
Season Finale reveal is...not what I expected. Not really hyped but I'm sure most DBZ fans and causals will like it. Doesn't really fit as a finale however....

Now now.

He spammed tentacles too
This is too easy to make a tentacle hentai joke...
sonic matchups left.
rouge the bat...
perfect chaos??
thats it
There's Omega, Cream The Rabbit, Big the Cat and Sally Acorn

Who's this spooky skeleton on the left?
Isnt there already a Metal Mascot for Miku?
Yeah I think so, The Guy from the band Disturbed.
Same series fight, ***** weird, doesnt count.

Otherwise TMNT & Mega Man are mega losers too.
Meanwhile, Goomba and Koopa looks down on such plebs.

If he was dead then why did Asta go ahead and stab him up? Asta can read emotions and sense life force? 💀
Gotta make sure yknow
Also how tf did Asta’s swords stab Deku I thought they weren’t supposed to be sharp lol
Stand beneath 3 massive blunted objects with a pointed edge and see what happens when they fall on you at high velocity.

this counts as a Kirby L or not? (Meta Knight vs Riku that is)
Debatable, it’s pretty close and depends on how you view KH stats really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back