• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
38d3aaddd8b62ae6b07cb11d8ae4a85e.webp
Holy shit.

I unironically want this match. I don't know why this never dawned on me.

Mate what are you on, they downplayed Gearshift in the episode so it might as well not have even been included and Fa Jin is a acceleration power that increases you're already base power several multitude times over it's so strong it makes a 45% on the level that of 100% now imagine Fa Jin applied to Deku's higher percentages. Yes true about that but Deku's a smart fighter with experience the predict blog explained well how he'd make use of it, not to mention Asta's Devil union form only last 5 minutes as well
Hey, I'm not saying I agree with it. I'm just saying what's been found. I bet when Hero Aca ends the might end up being wrong.

Okay quick matchup suggestion.

Asta vs Roronoa Zoro. Who do you have winning?
Zoro has higher ap I think but seems a lot slower.
Asta probably matches him in terms of swordsman skill.
Asta and zoro precog/observation haki are probably on the same level.
Zoro is taking the L. High dif for Asta but he would just wear him down with the whole being able to fly and shit.
Also a cute moment of the two having 3 sword style clashes

Gogeta and vegeto start fighting
Both powerup to the max and stack everything from kaioken to ultra instinct because why not.
Both immediately defuse because they used too much power after throwing a couple punches and kicks.

Zoro has higher ap I think but seems a lot slower.
Asta probably matches him in terms of swordsman skill.
Asta and zoro precog/observation haki are probably on the same level.
Zoro is taking the L. High dif for Asta but he would just wear him down with the whole being able to fly and shit.
Also a cute moment of the two having 3 sword style clashes
Zoro stomps.

Zoro scales to a much higher value for AP and durability, and Asta's speed advantage is very minimal with Zoro being able to keep up anyway due to his Precognition being >>>> Ki sensing.
grunkle-stan-fight-win-cheer-yxskwygg0kv0et2s.gif

I guess I'll talk seriously about the Fusion MU.

If you use current arcs and mega composites, then both parties know about their respective fusions and both can defuse each other. So in theory, defused Gogeta could try to destroy Potaras to prevent more fusions for Vegito. But then again, fusion dance has nasty 30 min recharge penalty and doing a dance in middle of a battle is kinda bad.

So frankly, if defused Gogeta cant break Potaras easily, then I guess Vegito wins? Otherwise, stats are equal unless you buy Elder Kaioshin's statement.

Being mftl vs just ftl is not a minimal advantage at all
Depending on the value of both, not it really isn't.

Anyway Asta could be 1000x faster but that's where his advantages end. Zoro's durability is vastly above anything that Asta is scaling to. The moment Asta hits Zoro he takes damage, simple as that.

Depending on the value of both, not it really isn't.

Anyway Asta could be 1000x faster but that's where his advantages end. Zoro's durability is vastly above anything that Asta is scaling to. The moment Asta hits Zoro he takes damage, simple as that.
Asta has a reactive power level he can close the gap just from fighting zoro easily

This episode was pretty ******* meh

Also, what the hell is that next time? Is it just Super Saiyan 4 vs Super Saiyan Blue or they actually pitting two characters that are literally the same thing against each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back