• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
e2c36105574edf33c6c1a5fc132986fb.png

Fight gave me real All Might vs Might Guy vibes though I suppose that was intentional with the battle score being reminiscent of Mighty and Deku's line a call back to All Might's "You wanted my best, here it is!"

Nope. Zatanna, Thor, Spongebob can beat him. Comic characters named can scale to infinite multiverse and have OP layerred haxxes. Spongebob just writes him out of existance lol.
Wasn't Spongebob scaled to Universal in his fight with Aquaman and put at a finite level of speed? I'm pretty sure that by their standards, Silver would be way stronger and faster then Spongebob

So 4th wall breaking and Plot Manipulation? Not exactly sure how that's any different from reality warping and whatever's in the Archie comics but whatevs.
Anyways so the finale is Vegito vs Gogeta? That's a big disappointment, and a bit of an L on DB's part for doing something so unremarkable and one that we've seen an innumerable amount of times on Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back