• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lets be honest and really think about it

is Kyle vs Simon finale tier? Kyle is a literal who and the MU itself is only brought up by VS nerds circles, I think how "huge" the MU is exaggerated.

I think it's season premiere worthy, but not finale
It got popular being people wanted DC heralds to lose.
Death battle moment

IMG_4588.jpg

IMG_4589.jpg
John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha XIV and Thaal Sinestro vs Yuuki Terumi and arguably some other matchup exist.

So how is Xeno Vegito vs Xeno Gogeta going? Will this be more debatable than GT Vegito vs DBS Gogeta?

I know that Sonic shouldn't return but man, I just love this MU, these characters just share the same vibe.
image.png

Felicia vs Sonic the hedgehog (Darkstalkers vs ...)

Both are characters from cult classic nineties video games with blue hair/fur with green eyes and are both animal/human-like creatures who were born different from others who they lived with (Felicia was born as Darkstalker and lived among humans, while Sonic was born with abnormal power and huge speed). After some time, they would eventually leave their homes in order to find happines from things they liked to do (Felicia leaving her town to become a musical star and Sonic leaving Christmas Island because of his desire for adventure and danger). They both are known for their incredible speed and are known as the fastest characters of their respective worlds. Their battles techniques involve rolling into a ball (Felicia's Rolling Bucker and Sonic's Spin Dash) and their kicking moves (Felicia's Delta Kick and Sonic's Flying Kick, Sonic Eagle and his other kicking attacks). Both are kind, energetic, optimistic and very selfless people who have alot of friends and seek to help other people. Both are in some ways associated with lightning (Felicia transforms into her humanoid form via lightning, while Sonic has his power ups like Thunder Shield and Ivory Lightning). Both break the fourth wall. In a way, they were both based on classical cartoons (Felicia's animations were based on Tom and Jerry and Hanna Barbera cartoons, while Sonic's design was inspired by Felix the cat and Mickey mouse). Their game series are known for their speed and were very fast compared to other games in their genres (Fighting games and platformers) and due to this their games inspired other fast paced games in their genres that would come out later. They both also have best friends who happen to be canids (Jon, who is a werewolf and Tails, who is a fox).

Looking back on certain comics' MU.

Is Antman vs Atom truly a big MU?

This has been said to be one of bigger non-returnee comics fights left, but DB Team themselves said this was smaller match. And frankly, even after that being said last year, this one hasnt been talked that much since.

And frankly, Atom does feel like more niche DC character in grand scheme of things.

This has been said to be one of bigger non-returnee comics fights left, but DB Team themselves said this was smaller match. And frankly, even after that being said last year, this one hasnt been talked that much since.

And frankly, Atom does feel like more niche DC character in grand scheme of things.
Probably not

Hm... how big are certain other comic MUs in comparison?

No its a small matchup

Hm... how big are certain other comic MUs in comparison?
See, the thing is I'm not sure how many big ones are left, that arent boring.

Galactus vs Unicron is the crown jewel of unused comics MUs. Ofc technically there are MUs like Catwoman vs Black Cat which are big but are meh.

Ant vs Atom is unique, but is it actually notable?
Daily reminder, that Gogeta is more popular than Simon, Kyle, Galactus and Unicron combined. Same thing with Vegito.
Hmm maybe atm but historically Galactus has been super notable figure for decades, so I dunno about him.

one of my main gripes with DekuAsta is how boring the setting or map if you will is.

The other recent sprites fights have the characters move around the environment, there's multiple angles/shots, and they even have the fighters fight in a completely seperate environments by the end.

In this one, they just fight in some boring asss soulless arena and the characters just fight from left to right for the most part.

Also i find this shit to be dumb
"Death Battle does this for Clicks"

Well no ******* shit
thats supposed to be deep?

Its a ******* business, Bills have to be paid and Food have to be put on the table.

What they supposed to do shit ya lucky to remember 10 years ago?

one of my main gripes with DekuAsta is how boring the setting or map if you will is.

The other recent sprites fights have the characters move around the environment, there's multiple angles/shots, and they even have the fighters fight in a completely seperate environments by the end.

In this one, they just fight in some boring asss soulless arena and the characters just fight from left to right for the most part.
This is spot on, the background is just to meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back