• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I see.
Well, what about Deku saying/thinking "Aren't swords supposed to be sharp" after Asta hit him?
Why did you bold that part of my message?
Oh, I didn't mean to bold that part.

Asta's swords are only sharp against magic though, so they would be blunt to Deku. He's just confused because swords typically cut people.

So does he still have powers non magic based or is he just really strong? I’m more trying to gauge if Asta would be confused why his Anti-Magic doesn’t work on Deku’s quirks which might seem like a type of magic to him.
Liebe it's Just really strong and has anti magic (for reference he is the source of asta anti magic)
I don't think so cuz i imagine he Wouldn't be shocked someone also had 0 magic like him besides liebe

Damn, cool to see Doomguh finally get Tier 1
Too bad it will never save him from Tadano
Doom Guy is so ******* funny to me because no matter how high his tier gets he can ******* never escape the Subsonic Speed tier which basically assures him losing whatever MUs you put him in that aren't speed equalized because almost no Tier 2 character and beyond is lower than FTL lmao

Doom Guy is so ******* funny to me because no matter how high his tier gets he can ******* never escape the Subsonic Speed tier which basically assures him losing whatever MUs you put him in that aren't speed equalized because almost no Tier 2 character and beyond is lower than FTL lmao
His MUs aren't necessarily Tier 2 and above. Go and tell Master Chief and Prophet that.

Doomguy kinda reminds me of that immortal snail scenario, he's coming to **** up your shit, but it's gonna take awhile

About the sneak peak,

The animation is aight, the sprites are awful though

From what I've seen
- it looks like full cowl Deku to be faster than base Asta

- Deku thinks Asta swords are blunt, which is correct but only for his base, so that could cost hint to Deku getting cut because he thought the swords were still blunt or something

Well, it aint Arthas but its a guy whose strongest key was stomped by Arthas

FhoBaPSVIAA_qoC
Deku: I believe I could win because I have one attack that actually gets a higher yield than Asta's attack.

Well, it aint Arthas but its a guy whose strongest key was stomped by Arthas

Nice

A good start.

Really tho Season 10 got me thinking
when DJ Said, I think Season 10 has the best lineup in the show's history period.

What type of lineup could it frankly to warrant possible belief and what was the shows Strongest lineup till then🤔

Can't be the best lineup without him.
goku.gif
Funny i was just thinking about him

Goku options outside Clark 3 (and we know bout that one)
be having baggage

Sailor Moon/Seiya-Toei Shenanigans
Sonic- Goku Stomps Game Sonic/Archie Stomps Xeno and the crew already answered both of those this season
Saitama- Goku Stomps and Saitama Buffs were too recent as well his episode was just a season finale

Goku may have to get a curveball MU like Jin Mori

Hey jason you received that message after right? Just to make sure
Yes and I replied

1 month and 20 days ago with it's debut from now to be exact.
Black box moment does the job

Really tho Season 10 got me thinking
when DJ Said, I think Season 10 has the best lineup in the show's history period.

What type of lineup could it frankly to warrant possible belief and what was the shows Strongest lineup till then🤔
Can't be the best lineup without him.
goku.gif
Funny i was just thinking about him

Goku options outside Clark 3 (and we know bout that one)
be having baggage

Sailor Moon/Seiya-Toei Shenanigans
Sonic- Goku Stomps Game Sonic/Archie Stomps Xeno and the crew already answered both of those this season
Saitama- Goku Stomps and Saitama Buffs were too recent as well his episode was just a season finale

Goku may have to get a curveball MU like Jin Mori
Or a matchup as "boring" as Super Goku vs GT Goku

Well will we have a lot of overdue matchups?
  • Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer
  • Galactus vs Unicron
  • Kratos vs Dante
  • Discord vs Bill Cipher
  • Solidus Snake vs King Bradley
  • Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger
  • (possibly John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha XIV)
  • (possibly Thaal Sinestro vs Yuuki Terumi)
  • Gwenpool vs Haruko Haruhara
  • (possibly Sans vs Ness)
  • (possibly Zelda vs Lucina)
  • Star-lord vs Commander Shepard
  • Byleth Eisner vs Rean Schwarzer
  • Satoru Gojo vs Makima
  • Shulk vs Lightning or Sora
  • Giorno Giovanna vs Ren Amamiya
  • (possibly Yoshikage Kira vs Tohru Adachi)
  • (possibly Domenico Pucci/Weather Report vs Storm / Nami)
  • (possibly Aigis vs Noel Vermilion)
  • One Goku MU
  • One Superman MU
  • One Mario MU
  • (may include Luigi vs Pac-Man)
  • One Sonic MU
  • (may include Kyogre vs Chaos)

Already more than 16 matchups...

You forgot Ultraman.
Gohan vs Ultraman Zero is really the so far MU that involves a giant superhero fighting against a regular human size suerhero without getting weird in choreography

Last edited:
I think Ultraman isn't appearing anytime soon on the show, some of you guys are just a little bit naive about that, lol
But anyways, I think if Goku appears on the show again, he'll probably fight Jin Mori, cuz it's a pretty popular MU and shit, Sailor Moon and Seiya are Toei characters, Sonic and Saitama are happening only in your nightmares and Clark may actually appear but considering Ben was talking about non-Clark options for Goku, I still think Jin will be one they'll choose

Again, people will be surprised. I'm 90% sure Nirvana Mori folds current Goku. Seiya and Moon would beat Goku. Supes beats Goku.

It's not looking good bruv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back