• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RWxN3zE.jpeg

Hax vs power
Dio voice
Yellow
Crossover game vs crossover game
Wants to recreate the universe
Stylish and bizarre characters
Boss battle
Track name: ultimate over heaven/the world of hearts/heaven is super/your dio I'm dio he's dio were all dio yeah

Last edited:
According to new MHA leaks Todoroki, Endeavor, and Dabi apparently affected the weather on a global scale, creating a cloud that has the potential to reach North America

A rough calc pegged the feat at 11 petatons, which is higher than the highest rating this site gives Asta

Note that even if this calc is correct Deku can’t hit Asta
Wow really? Where does Vs Wiki put Asta at in Continent cause splitting the calc up is almost 4 petatons between the 3 of them.

^ that reminds me, they have never done a Christmas-theme MU......who can Santa Claus fight tho?
The god emperior of mankind

I wonder if that sneak peak is meant to be informative for the rest of the fight or misleading.
Deku speaks like the swords aren't sharp, & Asta remarks that Deku could "give even Luck a run for his money", implying that Asta is surprised by Deku's speed & that Deku isn't taking much damage.
It almost seems like they're setting up to have Deku win this. If that happens, I'd be surprised.

I wonder if that sneak peak is meant to be informative for the rest of the fight or misleading.
Deku speaks like the swords aren't sharp, & Asta remarks that Deku could "give even Luck a run for his money", implying that Asta is surprised by Deku's speed & that Deku isn't taking much damage.
It almost seems like they're setting up to have Deku win this. If that happens, I'd be surprised.
There's no implication there, it's just a throwaway reference to Deku having a similar looking power to one of Asta's friends.

I don't know why people are so fixated on it.💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back