• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 is the worst year of my life ngl
Not just because of Kevin Conroy dying and other shit but mostly because of a war in my country and personal life struggles, **** this year, man
I'm sorry if this is kind of offtopic cuz it's not really related to death battle or other VS shit
Eh, sometimes we just need to vent. I know I can't do much, but I hope things get better for you.

Not just because of Kevin Conroy dying and other shit but mostly because of a war in my country and personal life struggles, **** this year, man
I'm sorry if this is kind of offtopic cuz it's not really related to death battle or other VS shit
Global affairs sometimes have an influence on Death Battle.

Also, this is not really a CRT or character debate thread so some lenient off-topic talks can be acceptable. (Do not go off-topic on other more serious threads thanks.)

Best wishes for all.

You could probably guess by the text in my signature
Wish your country gets recovered and recovers soon then.

(#luigisweeps)
Luigi (Super Mario) 76.4% : Pac-Man (Pac-Man) 23.6%

Waiting for Brandon Yates to drop the Volume 6 application forms and release the Volume 5 works.

And what for Season 9 part 2 finale.

Sauron VS Lich King (Lord of the Rings VS World of Warcraft) | DEATH BATTLE!
73k likes
1,417,157 clicks
November 15, 2022

Oh Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers surpasses Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver in clicks now.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that man

yes... if they would occupy luigi universal.. pac-man is pretty dead...

yes... if they would occupy luigi universal.. pac-man is pretty dead...
Frankly you could completely ignore universal, hell, even galaxy level stats for Luigi and he’d still win lol. He has plenty of tier 7 stuff that could beat a regular Pac, and plenty of planet to star level stuff that would beat Ghostly Adventures’ Pac’s best stuff as well

Frankly you could completely ignore universal, hell, even galaxy level stats for Luigi and he’d still win lol. He has plenty of tier 7 stuff that could beat a regular Pac, and plenty of planet to star level stuff that would beat Ghostly Adventures’ Pac’s best stuff as well

Why would they, Luigi and Mario are obviously universal.

Let me guess
  • Crocodile (One Piece) is immune to most attacks from Gaara
  • Crocodile (One Piece) is possibly way stronger and way faster than Gaara in eyes of those crew members
  • We have had Sanji Vinsmoke vs Rock Lee and this will only make Naruto fans salty and sour. Making Naruto fans go away from Death Battle by cherrypicking matchups that Naruto characters lose Ao hard is not a good idea.

It would be super trollish to have Gaara vs Toph Beifong remake and make sure the stats are "right" just to have Gaara lose again.

Let me guess
  • Crocodile (One Piece) is immune to most attacks from Gaara
  • Crocodile (One Piece) is possibly way stronger and way faster than Gaara in eyes of those crew members
  • We have had Sanji Vinsmoke vs Rock Lee and this will only make Naruto fans salty and sour. Making Naruto fans go away from Death Battle by cherrypicking matchups that Naruto characters lose Ao hard is not a good idea.

It would be super trollish to have Gaara vs Toph Beifong remake and make sure the stats are "right" just to have Gaara lose again.
Crocodile is immune to 99.9% of Gaara's attacks
is likely much much much faster

it would be like Natsu vs Zuko
Also Neither have anything in common beyond lol sand manipulators and Rivalry

dem6f0r-3edd7bda-4b20-4137-88c3-e1ffe664d3d5.png
son_gohan_vs_ultraman_zero_by_zerchergoroshi_dfbwiup-pre.jpg

Question: Who else is Mark fighting against?

(Should Gohan be not fighting against Invincible)

CDB Views

Batman vs Moon Knight - 171k
Shifu vs Splinter - 120k
Thor vs Superman - 118k
Mickey vs Bugs - 108k
Rick vs Who - 99k
Gojo vs Makima - 93k
Ainz vs Grim - 71k
Ghost Rider vs Sans - 65k
Shredder vs Ra's - 61k
Piccolo vs Magus - 59k
Scooby vs Courage - 57k
Guts vs Clare - 57k
Rocket vs Stitch - 53k
Mario vs Kirby - 51k
Picard vs Thrawn - 50k
Yor vs Beatrix - 47k
Star Lord vs Shepard - 44k
Vash vs Vincent - 42k
Snow vs Aragorn - 42k
Goofy vs Patrick - 38k S
kull Knight vs Nito - 37k
Ken vs Rock - 34k (less than a month)
Kyogre vs Chaos - 32k
Zelda vs Lucina - 32k (less than a month)
Bowser vs Dedede - 26k
Cap VS Ichigo - 17k (under a week)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back