• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
artworks-000105850330-msw720-t500x500.jpg

Question, what chance does Dante VS Kratos have to be the season finale?

I feel like that if they wish to take advantage of God of War Ragnarök, i think they would have him either in this finale or at the very beginning of the next season.

And between the many MUs that Kratos has, i feel like Dante has the higher chance to be his opponent due of legacy and because the series too has been reinvigorate in this last years.

Asura its still a possibility and its arguably Kratos's best alt, but it still the less likely choice.
Next season easily
Kratos is either fighting those two next season

Question, what chance does Dante VS Kratos have to be the season finale?

I feel like that if they wish to take advantage of God of War Ragnarök, i think they would have him either in this finale or at the very beginning of the next season.

And between the many MUs that Kratos has, i feel like Dante has the higher chance to be his opponent due of legacy and because the series too has been reinvigorate in this last years.

Asura its still a possibility and its arguably Kratos's best alt, but it still the less likely choice.
I felt it has pretty high chances for all of the season until now ngl but now I’m not sure. It’s absolutely happening next season though, they’d be insane not to do it.

hardest thing ever wtf what is this

Probably likely, but does anyone know if recent "we'll use characters before series is over" was for Luffy? They might have changed their minds like how Cole vs Alex was ******* on 4 years later.

And Naruto vs Luffy would be "huge" finale.
Luffy was stated to be locked for a future episode
I think it'll absolutely be the kind of thing nobody saw coming. Cereal mascot BR, Goku vs Superman, Juggernaut vs Hermoine... the possibilities are endless.
Won't be a joke MU and They ain't bringing Goku back this season given we had two DB reps this season

It ain't the following
Yugi vs Ash
Kratos vs Dante
Bowser vs Eggman
Gru vs Megamind
Galacron
It's definitely gonna be a surprise

I dont see it being Goku related guven Goku was brought up in the Fireside chat as someone they want to bring back

Luffy was stated to be locked for a Future episode so not this season

Gru vs Megamind usnt exactly a MU I see evoking Strong reactions

I dont see it being Goku related guven Goku was brought up in the Fireside chat as someone they want to bring back

Luffy was stated to be locked for a Future episode so not this season

Gru vs Megamind usnt exactly a MU I see evoking Strong reactions
IDK who he'd face, seeing how his other MU's have someone better. I.E Seiya vs Moon or Seiya vs Shazam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back