• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess twitter is ****ing itself, he's a better quality image
1667577895995.jpg
So how strong would this make Dexter?

Plus, was Dexter the one who restored the structure of the universe?

So how strong would this make Dexter?

Plus, was Dexter the one who restored the structure of the universe?
Ok so basically after some shinanigans with Deedee gets turned into a monster due to chemical x and goes on a multiverse rampage which causes the multiverse to nearly unravel.
al2xcLErwsgJNEOKw-SAULcDAsH0lAIY_5mnaIM7e1_I2UwtxRhJDnh_Hif6QOUSs5Me5t59_L74=s1600

Eventually, with the assistance of Mojo they're able to capture her and depower her but Mojo double crosses them and steals dexter's data on the Multiverse and plans to use it to create his own mutliverse in his own image.
Wy_yh_g_774TWrbkwi28hso3Vc4iuVfhlRYBLep9RFNSuwOfMeXX06JRV-Kq-nlaXyEaSqhz9x4b=s1600

pOQWW9AQqmr3iKAROrgY1Xb0mvhUz6Q2qtWplTrCWYzwozh37ISuPyNqvipCQbBTmF9btkOTArhA=s1600

After Deedee helps save the day and Mojo is foiled, Dexter (off screen) reverse all the damage that Mojo and Deedee did to the multiverse.
Due to this it can fairly easily get Dexter to 2-A (there's probably a fairly consistant infinite universe statement throughout multiple series). Though due to Ben 10 comsology this can actually becomes even higher since in Ben 10 a "Universe" it's actually a separate multiverse onto itself which could poternally get this Dexter's feats here up to Low 1-C.

Ok so basically after some shinanigans with Deedee gets turned into a monster due to chemical x and goes on a multiverse rampage which causes the multiverse to nearly unravel.
al2xcLErwsgJNEOKw-SAULcDAsH0lAIY_5mnaIM7e1_I2UwtxRhJDnh_Hif6QOUSs5Me5t59_L74=s1600

Eventually, with the assistance of Mojo they're able to capture her and depower her but Mojo double crosses them and steals dexter's data on the Multiverse and plans to use it to create his own mutliverse in his own image.
Wy_yh_g_774TWrbkwi28hso3Vc4iuVfhlRYBLep9RFNSuwOfMeXX06JRV-Kq-nlaXyEaSqhz9x4b=s1600

pOQWW9AQqmr3iKAROrgY1Xb0mvhUz6Q2qtWplTrCWYzwozh37ISuPyNqvipCQbBTmF9btkOTArhA=s1600

After Deedee helps save the day and Mojo is foiled, Dexter (off screen) reverse all the damage that Mojo and Deedee did to the multiverse.
Due to this it can fairly easily get Dexter to 2-B to 2-A. Though with Ben 10 comsology this actually becomes even higher since in Ben 10 a "Universe" it's own multiverse which could poternally get this Dexter's feats here up to Low 1-C.
Is this canon?

I'm asking because this is a crossover.

Plus I'm a little salty that Dexter did this off-screen instead of actually showing to do it.

Plus, having all of this power doesn't matter if you:

1. Can't activate it in time before the opponent gets the jump on you.
or
2. Can't even hit your opponent to begin with.

Is this canon?
I'm asking because this is a crossover.
Since it's a cartoon the canonicity of things isn't exactly as solid as most other media but it is an officially licensed comic and is fairly consistant to how Cartoon network treats other crossover content in more recent years like Cartoon Nexus, Villinous and that one time Mighty Majiswords crossover all being different universe who share the same multiverse (personally I'm not a big fan of this but like that's just how it is, rip one shared universe).
Plus I'm a little salty that Dexter did this off-screen instead of actually showing to do it.
Yeah it does kinda suck
Plus, having all of this power doesn't matter if you:

1. Can't activate it in time before the opponent gets the jump on you.
or
2. Can't even hit your opponent to begin with.
Dexter has higher reaction speed and has tech that can disable other poeple tech
1667580521058.jpg

Also he likely has similar travel capabilities as the professor who was able to create universe hopping wrist bands.
b74RIUn8XOA9vrsnRCGGRJfvrAEs_f27x7aA1xzEqEFL5s7znErUVuKkx7pAAiL8Ucik-5D86Vma=s1600

Since it's a cartoon the canonicity of things isn't exactly as solid as most other media but it is an officially licensed comic and is fairly consistant to how Cartoon network treats other crossover content in more recent years like Cartoon Nexus, Villinous and that one time Mighty Majiswords crossover all being different universe who share the same multiverse (personally I'm not a big fan of this but like that's just how it is, rip one shared universe).
Then I'm not too sure if this is valid or not.

Plus, I also don't see how dimension would help in this in fight in particular. This logic also applies to Johnny as well.

Dexter has higher reaction speed and has tech that can disable other poeple tech
What kind of reaction feats has he done?

Then I'm not too sure if this is valid or not.
I think it could work, there's nothing really hard debunking it and most other content confirms this situation.
Plus, I also don't see how dimension would help in this in fight in particular. This logic also applies to Johnny as well.
It's more just to demonstrate Dexter's upper limit and what he can poterntally due with his lab which he could likely easily travel to.
What kind of reaction feats has he done?
He consistently can dodge lasers and in one episode out ran one for a period of time

I think it could work, there's nothing really hard debunking it and most other content confirms this situation.
The thing is that comparing this to other crossovers that happened isn't really a valid way to explain why it would be canon. Are those other crossovers you mentioned even canon to begin with?

I'd much rather have outright statements or implications that it's canon other than comparing it to similar pieces of media that may or may not be canon.

He consistently can dodge lasers and in one episode out ran one for a period of time
Johnny has dodged lasers many times before, but it's hard to determine the validity of it, as I haven't been able to determine if it's light or not.

Also, Time Stop + Supernatural Luck guarantees that Johnny won't get hit.

People really love turning every popular brand into part of a multiverse and then have some big bad guy threaten it all
Because it sounds cool, I guess.
One good excuse to sell multiple franchises at once.

Oh and Marvel, DC, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Pretty Cure... love these stuffs. Archie Comics too.

Not saying they would not fatigue. Or the markets.

Acclaimed Godzilla writer and director Kazuki Ōmori passes away at the age of 70 due to complications caused by Acute Myeloid Leukemia.

I have a feeling it’s not something any of us are currently thinking about but it’s a matchup that’ll have either big name characters behind it or will have a huge pull
Oh definitely combine with wit Ultraguy said and Ben stating the finale is big would definitely be something we don't expect
How many Death Battle finales are not big?

Big finales (characters are celestial body busting or above)
  • Goku vs Superman (Season 1)
  • Red and Charizard X vs Taiichi and Wargreymon (Season 2)
  • Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie (Season 3) #
  • Vergil vs Sephiroth (Season 4)
  • Thanos vs Darkseid (Season 5)
  • Hulk vs Broly (Season 7)
  • Saitama vs Popeye (Season 8)

"Not big" finale (characters barely or does not scratch surface wiping)
  • Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie (Season 3) #
  • All Might vs Might Guy (Season 6)

Not saying "not big" finales are always bad but there is a pattern usually finales are big. Even All Might vs Might Guy has Might Guy scratching some continent busting *****. (And everyone knows Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie sucks.)
(# And Pinkie Pie is low multiverse level while Deadpool is not.)
Would like to read what exactly Ben and Ultraguy and others were saying before.

Then, when they say the matchups are not what "we" expected... It can mean many.

How many Death Battle finales are not big?
Even then, DP vs PP was finale because Megazord vs Voltron was delayed. Otherwise, all finales have been big or almost big.

Even then All Might is at least semi/mid popular. One of MHA's important characters. Hell, when Marvel did Deadpool Manga they cross-overed with All Might. And that ep did great in views too.

EDIT: Then again DP vs PP is about Deadpool. He was crazy big years ago, I mean DP vs DS is 2nd most viewed DB, so in fact technically that ep is big too lmao

Nearly done with the first few WoW profiles

TFW the bulk of WoW's physical lifting strength unironically comes from an offhanded comment about a dwarf woman being strong enough to crush steel flat with her thighs

This guy in DB when?

Him vs Rambo or Daniel LaRusso or Ip Man or Leng-feng or Tien (Ong-Bak 3) or Leonidas (300) or...
Push

Also from Ultraguy
"Anyway I def think the finale will get a strong reaction out of people."
I think it'll absolutely be the kind of thing nobody saw coming. Cereal mascot BR, Goku vs Superman, Juggernaut vs Hermoine... the possibilities are endless.
Nine to ten more days to find out what is the season 9 part 2 finale.

Also, DP vs PP & Might vs Might both have more views than Sephiroth vs Vergil, so uhh shouldn't that ep be the real "not big" finale? :V
Well maybe we can discuss the definition of "big". Like in terms of popular requests, debate intensity, character attack potency in lore, character attack potency in the fight, or something else.

But yeah all season finales of Death Battle are all the more requested episodes. No exception.

Last edited:
Well maybe we can discuss the definition of "big". Like in terms of popular requests, debate intensity, character attack potency in lore, character attack potency in the fight, or something else.

But yeah all season finales of Death Battle are all the more requested episodes. No exception.
A big finale is sth notable. Generally, this should mean eps that bring big view numbers, which is usually correlated with popular characters and popular MUs, as they tend to bring big views.

You can technically argue that stats make MUs "big" so as in strong characters are "big", but tbh that one probably isn't guaranteed to count.

Ofc, some finales can be carried by 1 popular character. So 1 popular character vs 1 not popular might still count as big.

According to Tipper, Ultraguy said it will get a strong reaction and "per SauronLich commentary, Swan is heading the next fight and the finale is something "huge"" was another comment from a user above.
Kirbonic_Pikmin said:
I have a feeling it’s not something any of us are currently thinking about but it’s a matchup that’ll have either big name characters behind it or will have a huge pull

Tipper17 said:
Oh definitely combine with wit Ultraguy said and Ben stating the finale is big would definitely be something we don't expect

yeah Speedy confirmed it was ben who stated it was huge
Pretty much.

I hate 2022.

Can confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back