• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't followed Ragnarok but there is no way Kratos gets viable Tier 1 stuff right lol
I haven't done much of the side content or lore stuff so I can't say for sure but unless Yggsdrasil gets more dimensional tiering stuff soon (which Kratos... doesn't really scale to rn) probably not.

But keep in mind Tier 1 Dante is......... absurdly contentious lol. Don't be surprised if it gets downgraded someday. Uni Dante as is, is still contentious in a lot of circles. Especially in a DB don't expect either character to get more than Uni, IF they even get that low, they'll probably get non-cosmic stats.

Off the top of my head
  • Both are the hybrid children of a person from earth (Greg and Kratos) and a superhuman being from another planet (Rose Quartz and Laufey).
    • Both of their mothers were dead at the start of their series, but it is later revealed through a mural of memories (Pearl's memory bank and the prophecy murals in Jötunheim) that their mothers hid their true nature from both of them and were not exactly who they said they were, and that they were actually much more significant figures in their lifetime (Rose was actually Pink Diamond while Laufey was a Frost Giant) that went into hiding on earth after leading a failed rebellion (The Gem Rebellion and the against the Jotun rebellion) against higher powers of their respective universes (Homeworld and Asgard).
    • Their mothers' deaths left them in the care of other their mothers' family, superhuman beings who almost exclusively knew war and combat but tried their best to raise a child on their own (The Crystal Gems and Kratos)
  • Both started their series not knowing who they were or what their purpose in their world was, mostly following the guidance of their parental figures as a base for their development.
    • Both fell victim to powerful emotions as a result of their heritage, upbringing, and the secrets kept by their parental figures that had disastrous, world altering consequences as their journeys progressed (Steven fell victim to doubt and depression while Atreus fell victim to rage)
    • After finding out who they really were (Steven was actually a Diamond, while Atreus was the Aesir god Loki) both eventually ran away from home and escaped to the world of their enemy in hopes of spying on their primary enemy (The Diamonds and Odin) and as a means of attempting to protect their family and preventing an all out war.
  • Both primarily fight in close combat despite their primary weapon choice being unfit for it (Steven's shield is a primarily defensive weapon, while Atreus wields a bow)
    • Their mother's weapon is a prominent symbol and part of the overall story of their series (Rose's Shield and Sword and the Leviathan Axe)
  • Both started their series having little to no supernatural abilities but they were gradually unlocked as their series progressed, including regeneration, healing, precognitive/prophetic dreams, and the ability to seal things in a small round object including opponents after they have been defeated (Steven's Bubblingand Atreus' Soul Marbles)
    • Both also have the ability to shapeshift into more powerful forms when enraged (Pink Steven and Monster Steven and Atreus' Wolf and Bear forms), which they only gained the ability to control near the end of their series
    • Both are also empaths with the ability to hear and feel the emotions of beings around them.
  • Both have an animal companion that is a giant supernatural predator with the power to tear holes in space and create portals that was brought back to life by their abilities (Lion, who was brought back to life by Rose's tears, and Fenrir, who was brought back to life when Atreus injected his soul into the dead body of Garm)
That is a pretty big list of connections lol. While Atreus has yet to be updated since Ragnarok came out it seems like a pretty big stomp either for Steven if Atreus’s stats mostly stay as is or for Atreus is he gets some crazy scaling to the other gods and stuff.

You think genshin will appear next season?
IDK. But I feel that we have many verses to do first then Genshin "Soft Power" Impact.

In
it is said that
Spelunker vs. anyone
  • The Spelunker is infamous for being stupidly fragile even for One-Hit-Point Wonder standards, with bat guano and even falling less than his own height while in midair killing him instantly. Any fight with him in it would be pretty much a Foregone Victory for his opponent unless the opponent deliberately takes themselves out of the fight before the Spelunker does or lacks actual combat abilities to be used in a straight up fight.
However, our profile (made by me) says otherwise.

unknown.png

The time for Goku wankers to make him OP đź—ż
"Goku destroys a galaxy by sneezing to put Saitama and Superman in their place"

But keep in mind Tier 1 Dante is......... absurdly contentious lol. Don't be surprised if it gets downgraded someday.
Afaik, tier 1 dante happened cuz of the standards and all that being followed by DMC or so apparently, for that to be gone, the site itself needs to revise their standards, till then it will stay for some time tier 1
Uni Dante as is, is still contentious in a lot of circles. Especially in a DB don't expect either character to get more than Uni, IF they even get that low, they'll probably get non-cosmic stats.
Honestly is kinda dumb some people still argue against lore/statements stats and most of their arguments is that they dont show it on screen or its hyperbole which are weak and outdated

Afaik, tier 1 dante happened cuz of the standards and all that being followed by DMC or so apparently, for that to be gone, the site itself needs to revise their standards, till then it will stay for some time tier 1

Honestly is kinda dumb some people still argue against lore/statements stats and most of their arguments is that they dont show it on screen or its hyperbole which are weak and outdated
I’ve heard even within the standards of VSBW it could end up being bumped down to L1C, I need to look into it more myself to be sure tho.

I do agree on the last bit though yeah. If something from lore / statements consistently showcases a level of power for characters, even if it’s not displayed exactly in the game, as long as it’s not strongly contradicted, it should not be skimmed over lol.

Well, I am finally free.

Sonic Frontiers has been 100%'d, Kasen vs Fleetway Sonic blog has been completed, and I have finished God of War: Ragnarok and managed to stay unspoiled the entire time. My borderline internet exiling is now over.

So how is everyone doing?
I'm doing good. Been celebrating Chapek getting booted from Disney and hoping Zaslav is next. You?

It's finally, finally ******* done!

My blog for Kasen Ibaraki vs Fleetway Sonic is finally finished! An absurd research period for me, a lot of back and forth, some calculations and a lot of ability and stat collecting later, I've finally finished the blog, and I'm incredibly proud of what I've pulled off here so far. It's my best sourcing job so far I'd say, its structured much better than my last blog, and is just solid from front to back, it makes Marisa vs Yuffie look weak in comparison, I'll have to return to that one to fix some issues sometime soon.

I'll probably give this blog a few updates in the next few days to add some extra sourcing and potentially some extra visual flair, but as is, its a complete product and I'm very happy with it!

After seeing the introduction of Fleetway Sonic, I start to feel that it is a good matchup because I know Kasen's story. Too bad Death Battle Team recognizes her as an anime girl.

Well, I am finally free.

Sonic Frontiers has been 100%'d, Kasen vs Fleetway Sonic blog has been completed, and I have finished God of War: Ragnarok and managed to stay unspoiled the entire time. My borderline internet exiling is now over.

So how is everyone doing?
Waiting for Marcy's Journal. Searching for new verses. Writing new pages in other wiki.

Is it soon (in a few hours) that there will be a Death Battle Cast live and also a preview for Asta?

See if anyone will be too excited to spoil anything else.

Frieza and Cell seem like the likeliest considering they requested MUs I've seen being brought up more often.
i can see either given as said we haven't had a Z-Foe since S2(Buu)

Frieza case in the server seems to be which version of Megatron there going to use
Cell options be all over the place

Is it soon (in a few hours) that there will be a Death Battle Cast live and also a preview for Asta?

See if anyone will be too excited to spoil anything else.
7hish till cast and add 30 min+ for fight preview.

Not even 4Chan has leaked character previews tho, so Asta intro is in tomorrow/ 28h for YT.

Let's be real its for the best

Anyways all this talk making think what DB rep will be on next season f
Frieza,Cell or Piccolo
Frieza is more likely especially from the manga hyping him more, Cell no cuz the movie ruined him more or less and piccolo only now had relevance from there lately, but Frieza had a lot going since super debut, near end of super and the broly movie

Frieza is more likely especially from the manga hyping him more, Cell no cuz the movie ruined him more or less and piccolo only now had relevance from there lately, but Frieza had a lot going since super debut, near end of super and the broly movie
Frieza definitely thriving on new form hype as of now

Cell still popular Z-era villain but his options spread is all over the place so going with the Lizard is much better

Gohan is realistically not happening anytime soon.

But tbh, DBZ is very close to get nasty lose streak too, that is possibility too. If they do wanna do Gogeta vs Omegamon or if Goku does return soon.
Gogeta vs Omnimon is definitely a DBZ L
They want to bring Goku back going by fireside chat and Ben old tweet years back but most of Goku options have baggage so idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back