• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta ask, why does she get that scaling?
Long story short: at near the end of the story Shinra kicked a moon away at some planet level energy yield.

Shinra as Shinrabanshōman reveals he not only revived everyone but also changed the values of life and death, basically reshaped the world which comprises at least a planet.

Then Death is summoned by Shinra, somehow. Death is a skeleton god so powerful he removed the powers of Shinra and the "spontaneous human combustion" superpowers from Shinra (deeming that Shinra is too dangerous). This makes Death more powerful than Shinra.

After more than eight hundred years, God decides to create a child in the image of Shinra who saved the world. Upon doing so, he names the god-child Kid. Death the Kid scale from Death himself. Maka Albarn can fight along with Death the Kid.

To further summarise, Fire Force has been written at the end of the story as a prequel to Soul Eater, and therefore god tier Soul Eater characters may scale from God tier Fire Force characters.

Last edited:
Long story short: at near the end of the story Shinra kicked a moon away at some planet level energy yield.

Shinra as Shinrabanshōman reveals he not only revived everyone but also changed the values of life and death, basically reshaped the world which comprises at least a planet.

Then Death is summoned by Shinra, somehow. Death is a skeleton god so powerful he removed the powers of Shinra and the "spontaneous human combustion" superpowers from Shinra (deeming that Shinra is too dangerous). This makes Death more powerful than Shinra.

After more than eight hundred years, God decides to create a child in the image of Shinra who saved the world. Upon doing so, he names the god-child Kid. Death the Kid scale from Death himself. Maka Albarn can fight along with Death the Kid.

To further summarise, Fire Force has been written at the end of the story as a prequel to Soul Eater, and therefore god tier Soul Eater characters may scale from God tier Fire Force characters.
I know the whole thing with Soul Eater but i feel like Maka shouldnt be comparable to Kid after he takes Lord Death's place tbh

Partially why i plan on revising Soul Eater at some point

Y'all think Leonidas from 300 would work in DB? Cuz I have an MU in mind.
DBT.png

Amarendra Baahubali (Baahubali) vs Leonidas (300)
The analysis would be fun, the fight if animated well would be amazing and views would be guaranteed.

Last edited:
Y'all think Leonidas from 300 would work in DB? Cuz I have an MU in mind.
DBT.png

Amarendra Baahubali (Baahubali) vs Leonidas (300)
The analysis would be fun, the fight if animated well would be amazing and views would be guaranteed.
But all of Leonidas’s feats aren’t usable cause the entire film is exaggerated propaganda told to make the Spartans seem invincible

Random idea while listening to some Werewolf Therewolf music: Guy Dangerous (Temple Run) beats Jake (Subway Surfers) because the demon monkeys are more ferocious than a low tier slacked off cop without access to a gun? (Or does a cop actually gets far stronger because he and his dog survived a train run-over? And do Subway Surfers actually crash through buildings with gadgets?) Also theoretically Guy Dangerous scale from Bruce Lee in attack potency and durability while tags Using Bolt in speed? Powerup are almost even apparently.

Would we actually have a Death Run (basically marathon version of Death Race)? Featuring Guy Dangerous, Jake, Pepsiman, unnamed man (from Canabalt), Mario (yes Mario Run is a thing) and yes Lara Croft (yeah Lara Croft: Relic Run has also existed)

Sticky Fingers managed to stagger King Crimson, he would downscale at least, Gold Experience also briefly traded blows with latter as well so its not just the two
Okay, but King Crimson also, very casual popped off Golden Experiences arm like it was nothing and that was through an attempted block. It punches a hole through Spice Girl easily as well, who also scales off of Sticky Fingers.

So, I'm not really gonna give staggering the benefit of the doubt of being anywhere close to being the same region of strength

Okay, but King Crimson also, very casual popped off Golden Experiences arm like it was nothing and that was through an attempted block.
Im aware thats why i didnt say he scales as if equals, i said its downscaling
It punches a hole through Spice Girl easily as well, who also scales off of Sticky Fingers.
Ok and? King Crimson is among the physically strongest stands, also Star Platinum did a similar thing to The World, even tho they are more even
So, I'm not really gonna give staggering the benefit of the doubt of being anywhere close to being the same region of strength
Staggering is still something, there is one thing to hit someone and be unfazed and another to hit them and be visibly showing signs you felt that

The song bangs.
Wish God lends Brandon Yates strength and stamina to carry it through

I can feel something horrible happened between Brandon Yates and his partner. But cannot tell what exactly happened. Feel free to talk about and just stop whenever it gets too disturbing.

... As we have 8 episodes for Season 9 part 2 and Therewolf Media has launched 4 works for the 4 episodes, can we expect the remaining musics are all from Yates?

Waiting for lodging my second application for commissioning while waiting for the first commissioned music work to be finally on the release.
Three days feels like waiting for 3 weeks pal...

God they might just do Superman vs Hulk eventually which is sad.

But remembering on "missing a forest for trees", dare it be Naruto vs Luffy as a season finale candidate? Spacebattles discussion I saw did reminded that apparently reason for doing characters before series is over might be due to Luffy? And missing out on him being in DB? In that case Naruto vs Luffy is a prime candidate people might have forgotten ala HulkBroly situation.

And if they can do comics in row, they can do anime in row.

God they might just do Superman vs Hulk eventually which is sad.

But remembering on "missing a forest for trees", dare it be Naruto vs Luffy as a season finale candidate? Spacebattles discussion I saw did reminded that apparently reason for doing characters before series is over might be due to Luffy? And missing out on him being in DB? In that case Naruto vs Luffy is a prime candidate people might have forgotten ala HulkBroly situation.

And if they can do comics in row, they can do anime in row.
I think I remember a researcher mentioning they'd want to do Natsu vs Luffy before One Piece is over, and Luffy vs Naruto when it finishes.

I think I remember a researcher mentioning they'd want to do Natsu vs Luffy before One Piece is over, and Luffy vs Naruto when it finishes.
Probably likely, but does anyone know if recent "we'll use characters before series is over" was for Luffy? They might have changed their minds like how Cole vs Alex was ******* on 4 years later.

And Naruto vs Luffy would be "huge" finale.

Diavolo definitely deserves to come to Death Battle. Who can he fight against as you all see fit? Kurumi Tokisaki? Giovanni (Pokémon)? Kai Chisaki (Overhaul)? Byakuran? Sho Minazuki?
I know that this will seem weird but I actually kind of like this MU for Diavolo

I’m sorry but this is the worst Diavolo matchup I’ve seen
Like... it has a wall of close connections but not quite big thematic connections or contrasts for actually being realised to be an episode.
But.. why would you feel like this MU is bad JDM?

Probably likely, but does anyone know if recent "we'll use characters before series is over" was for Luffy? They might have changed their minds like how Cole vs Alex was ******* on 4 years later.

And Naruto vs Luffy would be "huge" finale.
It will be huge finale.
Sprites with hand drawn elements or even full hand drawn will be fitting.
And chances of hype from Naruto vs Luffy will be as huge as Kratos vs Dante I would say. (And since we have run into 3 3D episodes we are unlikely getting a 4th 3D episode. And Kratos vs Dante HAS to be a 3D battle. Not even mixed art styles would work.)

But is it a practice a commissioned music is launched soon before the real episode is aired? Because I believe not.

Frankly, with 2 back-to-back 3Ds month before finale, finale might be sprites or maybe even hand drawn.

Then again, DA did JasonMichael solo, so maybe teams might have a chance for more 3D?

Question, what chance does Dante VS Kratos have to be the season finale?

I feel like that if they wish to take advantage of God of War Ragnarök, i think they would have him either in this finale or at the very beginning of the next season.

And between the many MUs that Kratos has, i feel like Dante has the higher chance to be his opponent due of legacy and because DMC has been reinvigorate in this last years.

Asura its still a possibility and its arguably Kratos's best alt, but it still the less likely choice.

Last edited:
Question, what chance does Dante VS Kratos have to be the season finale?

I feel like that if they wish to take advantage of God of War Ragnarök, i think they would have him either either in this finale or at the very beginning of the next season.

And between the many MUs, i feel like Dante has the higher chance to be his opponent due of legacy and because the series too has been reinvigorate in this last years.

Asura its still a possibility and its arguably Kratos's best alt, but it still the less likely choice.
Fairly good. In fact, the only main hurdle I just realized is potential problem of no 3D fight for finale.

Not only was Dante vs Bayo big, Kratos vs Spawn is one of the most popular DB eps, his return is due. Kratos is prolly biggest one not yet returned from old eps.

Fairly good. In fact, the only main hurdle I just realized is potential problem of no 3D fight for finale.

Not only was Dante vs Bayo big, Kratos vs Spawn is one of the most popular DB eps, his return is due. Kratos is prolly biggest one not yet returned from old eps.
Well 3D would be the best choice for the MU, although they would really need to put effort here to make it worthy.

But if not then Pixels its a good alternative.

I kinda mean Kratos vs Dante is not happening if its not 3D finale. Maybe its hand drawn Gru vs Megamind at this rate.

On views, yeah, Kratos vs Spawn is 10th most watched DB. That is insane.

And on that, OmniLander has beaten GRLobo. OmniLander has beaten best from all of S8, 7 & 6 now lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back