• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Origin asked me something and I answered.

RWBY Arrowfell
Looks like Shantae Friends Till The End by gameplay
Well that’s not good because Friends Till The End was one of the shittiest and most frustrating DLC’s I’ve ever had the misfortune of playing.
Sad to hear that.
But apparently RWBY Arrowfell has some of those elements that are also available in the FTTE DLC. Hope Way Forward will remove any disappointing parts when it is published.
And yeah Way Forward (the developer of the Shantae series and yes including Friends Till The End) is the developer for this game.

Last edited:
Thinking I'll commission Maxwell Unusual (Scribblenauts) vs Rudy Tabootie (ChalkZone). Maxwell is unironically one of my most wanted characters for Death Battle, and Rudy is the opponent I take the least issue with.

Asta vs Deku makes me think that we're definitely going to get Kars vs Meruem as the debut of Hunter x Hunter.

Asta vs Deku makes me think that we're definitely going to get Kars vs Meruem as the debut of Hunter x Hunter.
So do I - except I expect Kars vs Meruem be before Asteku

Thinking I'll commission Maxwell Unusual (Scribblenauts) vs Rudy Tabootie (ChalkZone). Maxwell is unironically one of my most wanted characters for Death Battle, and Rudy is the opponent I take the least issue with.
I support you (at least spiritually) on Maxwell Unusual (Scribblenauts) vs Rudy Tabootie (ChalkZone)

As summary (from what I have just read and including my own)
  • Tipper17 - Son Gohan (Dragon Ball Super) vs Ultraman Zero (Ultraman series)
  • Kirbonic_Pikmin - Sonic the Hedgehog (Fleetway Comics) vs Kasen Ibaraki (Touhou Project) (Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara what about you?)
  • Kontororou - Maxwell Unusual (Scribblenauts) vs Rudy Tabootie (ChalkZone)
  • Jasonsith - Arceus (Pokémon) vs King Drasil (Digimon) OR Hoopa (Pokémon) vs Yukari Yakumo (Touhou Project) OR Snorlax (Pokémon) vs Winnie the Pooh (Disney)
    Well... Not sure which music to represent King Drasil best (plans to just pick one Digimon Savers music but I do not quite get sure which one is the best).
    More or less settled for the other two pairs but welcome to input your ideas

Last edited:
(Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara what about you?)
unknown.png

I'd probably go for Drizzt vs Illidan or Lupin vs Sly if I did have the 350 to spare tho

I support you (at least spiritually) on Maxwell Unusual (Scribblenauts) vs Rudy Tabootie (ChalkZone)
Thanks, means a lot. That said, if anyone has any alternative suggestions for Maxwell, I'm all ears.
  • Jasonsith - Arceus (Pokémon) vs King Drasil (Digimon) OR Hoopa (Pokémon) vs Yukari Yakumo (Touhou Project) OR Snorlax (Pokémon) vs Winnie the Pooh (Disney)
    Well... Not sure which music to represent King Drasil best (plans to just pick one Digimon Savers music but I do not quite get sure which one is the best).
    More or less settled for the other two pairs but welcome to input your ideas
I'll assume that Arceus is getting his battle theme from Legends Arceus/BDSP.

For King Drasil, might I recommend:

For names, I'll suggest Monstrous Gods or Inviting Deicide.

unknown.png

I'd probably go for Drizzt vs Illidan or Lupin vs Sly if I did have the 350 to spare tho
Economy is bad worldwide for most of us (even for some of the richer people).

Thanks, means a lot. That said, if anyone has any alternative suggestions for Maxwell, I'm all ears.
AFAIK Maxwell Unusual (Scribblenauts) vs Rudy Tabootie (ChalkZone) is optimal pair.

I'll assume that Arceus is getting his battle theme from Legends Arceus/BDSP.

For King Drasil, might I recommend:

For names, I'll suggest Monstrous Gods or Inviting Deicide.

Thanks.
Esp. with the futuristic touch from the Digimon side and the primal touch from the Pokémon side, the music will actually help promote the coming Digimon game and the (just) launched Pokemon S/V game.

If I had $350...which is definitely too much for me...I would commission female knight vs Lumine.
unknown.png

Last time I checked Brandon Yates takes US$300 for the music and US$30 for a battle track cover so expect US$330 minimum. (Higher with more detailed cover, higher with longer music, higher with guest instrumentalists and vocals blah blah blah)

imma be real i feel over the last couple years the whole "idea sounds great, but the execution falls flat" deal im noticing alot of it
not just Death Battle (been there since its inception) but other medias

feel it's too noticeable since the 10s

Anyone got any suggestions for reference tracks for Maxwell vs Rudy? Currently going with:

ChalkZone - Theme Song (obvious inclusion)
Scribblenauts - Main Theme
Scribblenauts Unlimited - Time Machine

I **** with Archie Mega Man, but what's Ultron Pym got in common with him?
Well I would say... Infinity Ultron vs Heaven Ascension DIO is actually a thing but not sure about Ultron Pym and Archie Mega Man.
(MU pic by Notatruename)
Ha_dio_vs_infinity_ultron_nota.png

Going by the RWBY thread, at the very least Penny and Yang got buffs from this game.
That's not very nice to promote the highlights of a RWBY spinoff game.

Anyone got any suggestions for reference tracks for Maxwell vs Rudy? Currently going with:

ChalkZone - Theme Song (obvious inclusion)
Scribblenauts - Main Theme
Scribblenauts Unlimited - Time Machine
Given usually Yates allow only 1 reference song from one combatant, the two main theme/OP/ED/battle songs from each combatant would be the choices to go for.

Those scale as well, dio in part 3 is weaker then part 1 self, which jonathan scales from, part 5 characters interacted with some from part 4 and 3 so they get it too, part 2 has the characters far above part 1 even on the start

So they still scale to her feat, even if not fully but to a degree only, at least for characters that can make it in death battle overall

Those scale as well, dio in part 3 is weaker then part 1 self, which jonathan scales from, part 5 characters interacted with some from part 4 and 3 so they get it too, part 2 has the characters far above part 1 even on the start

So they still scale to her feat, even if not fully but to a degree only, at least for characters that can make it in death battle overall
The only part 5 characters that should scale is Diavolo and Requiem

Diavolo literally shit stomped everyone he encountered

yes... the economy is not at its best right now... i will have to save a lot to have a future commission from brandon... and of course i still have enough to live on lol.
I’m gonna have to split the comm with a friend or two to be able to make Kasen v Sonic happen. I’m low on funds and the holidays are creeping up so I have way less cash than usual.

Luis Cruz gets his requests filled up pretty fast eh.

Wow. Luigi is coming back and he finally meets his (second best) match.

The only part 5 characters that should scale is Diavolo and Requiem

Diavolo literally shit stomped everyone he encountered
All but GER RTZ Giorno Giovanna right?
(Like before he actually shows up and starts his winning spree he has been perceived and joked as a coward by some peeps... And his ending is also quite pathetic tbh. Still less disappointed than Enrico Pucci who just... dies very disappointingly even if he deserves to.)

Diavolo definitely deserves to come to Death Battle. Who can he fight against as you all see fit? Kurumi Tokisaki? Giovanni (Pokémon)? Kai Chisaki (Overhaul)? Byakuran? Sho Minazuki?

Behold Madoka Kaname vs Kota Kazuraba
And have Madoka dies to Gaim because 5D << 7D

Seriously Madoka Kaname vs Kamen Rider Gaim has been raised since the debut of Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kamen Rider Gaim.
People used to joke that Kota is a "bootleg transsexual Madoka" counterpart in Kamen Rider back then.

Last edited:
Behold Madoka Kaname vs Kota Kazuraba
And have Madoka dies to Gaim because 5D << 7D
Hopefully Magia Records and the upcoming movie can give us tier 1 Puella Magi
Seriously Madoka Kaname vs Kamen Rider Gaim has been raised since the debut of Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kamen Rider Gaim.
Yooo, did they mentioned Madoka vs Gaim in that video?
People used to joke that Kota is a bootleg transsexual Madoka (counterpart to Kamen Rider) back the
Oh? Tell me because i'm curious right now

Not at all a fan of that art - Ruby looks good enough, but Weiss and Blake with full lips just feels wrong - and Yang with the Amazonian helmet just doesn't work in that style I think
It's finally, finally ******* done!

My blog for Kasen Ibaraki vs Fleetway Sonic is finally finished! An absurd research period for me, a lot of back and forth, some calculations and a lot of ability and stat collecting later, I've finally finished the blog, and I'm incredibly proud of what I've pulled off here so far. It's my best sourcing job so far I'd say, its structured much better than my last blog, and is just solid from front to back, it makes Marisa vs Yuffie look weak in comparison, I'll have to return to that one to fix some issues sometime soon.

I'll probably give this blog a few updates in the next few days to add some extra sourcing and potentially some extra visual flair, but as is, its a complete product and I'm very happy with it!

Okay, I got to give you props - down to the sprite work to the detail, didn't expect to enjoy reading it as much as I did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back