• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8-F2936-F0-82-C4-4863-9980-026932-DE9-BAD.png

Is Asta also better than deku in terms of writing and character?
Overall yes Asta is the better character

Heads up.

Commissions should be reopening within the next 2 weeks, to anyone interested.
9:42 PM · Nov 17, 2022

I got the perfect match up to
Same here.
Oh I am now deciding on picking one out of a few MUs I want to do.
(And not that one because it will appear in Volume 5)

Link Isn't working for me, what's it say?
Commissions should be reopening within the next 2 weeks, to anyone interested.
9:42 PM · Nov 17, 2022

Last edited:
Mind if I join your research team (If you have one ) next time?
It was basically just a solo effort on my end, with some very helpful assistance from @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara who would double check my research and helped me find a few things on the Touhou side of things (The entire Fortune mechanic, for instance). If you're interested in whatever MU I end up going for next it might be fun to have some help!

Heads up.

**** this is such a bad time for me lol, right when my money is lowest and right before Christmas time.

I... I might not be able to get Kasen vs Fleetway Sonic's comm in....

It was basically just a solo effort on my end, with some very helpful assistance from @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara who would double check my research and helped me find a few things on the Touhou side of things (The entire Fortune mechanic, for instance). If you're interested in whatever MU I end up going for next it might be fun to have some help!
Hell yeah I'm interested! Just DM me whenever you're ready for the next one.

it's too obvious a stomp for remy
Stuart has smart plus traps with prep time, Remy has smart plus brawn. Plus battle experience on his own. He will melt Stuart more often than other way round. Oh Remy actually has high temperature resistance and may have tanked and dodged lightning at some point. Aside from the piloting human beings like mobile suits shenanigans.

Should we also mention that the stomach of Boomstick can melt The One Ring as good as the lava of Mount Doom?

uh, next time tell this "Mad Dog of Fujiwara" guy to stop with all the wank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jokes aside the blog looks really good man, I've said it before but I'll say it again, this is some G1 blog tier stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back