• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh really
what could it be
The time has come

IMG_7333.webp

Seeing as sauron vs lich king was one of my most wanted matches the only matches I want left are
Beelzemon vs bass.exe
Omnimon vs gogeta
Supergirl vs kefla
Rouge the bat vs sly Cooper
Yoruichi vs minato
Rayquaza vs death wing
Seiya vs moon
Reimu vs Cardcaptor sakura

Yall don't want superman vs goku 3
I don't really care about jiren vs atrocious
Kefla is cool and supergirl needs something animated of her that's actually decent

Supergirl vs Kefla lmao imagine
Battle of the C listers of DC and Dragon-ball (Albeit Supergirl can be a B lister depending on who's writing her).
Galacitus vs Unicron bros...Is it our time?
If it isn't you have to eat a planet, for jinxing it.
Yall don't want superman vs goku 3
Pretty much diet versions and alts have been stepping in for GvS3 (from Gohan Vs Superboy to "Kefla Vs Supergirl"), regardless if it's DBS Goku Vs Post-reboot Supes or Xeno Goku Vs Canon composite Supes, it ends all the same Clark speedblitzes and lobotomizes Kakarot.

I really don't envy the DB team, they clearly want to make up for GvS2 (to a certain extent Hulk Vs Broly did but that fight has it's own issues) however at what (bitter) cost?

Started watching Rings of Power. Definitely not even close to being as bad as people were crying about. Sauron is written well and is very compelling.
I agree with most of this.

I didn't hate the show, or even really dislike it. Its biggest problem is that it mostly feels like padding and exposition, and when something big finally happens.....we kind of gloss over it. Plus Galadriel was kind of an ass. I was waiting for her arc to be "the hotblooded asshole who learns to respect other's insights and not go guns blazing", but nah, I guess she's just right about stuff.

The Harfoots are actual dogshit though.

At one point near S6 I respected GvS3.

Now it's "whats the point anymore, dont do it."
pretty much
its like most DB vs DC MU
theres no point in doing them We know DC stomps DB lol

the researchers yesterday well two of them had superboy winning over gohan due DC Universe shit as mentioned before and We know How swan brought up how MMH stomps Piccolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back