• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight up, what the **** was up with that? Who in their right mind thought writing the Harfoots to be a brutally Darwinist society was a good thing? They can act as cheery and happy-go-lucky as they want, but the Harfoots are still abandoning their friends and family because they were an inconvenience.
Bad writers who didn’t care about the lore

ojrhkt19a8o71.png

make it happen DB

Randomly question weekly but does resistance negation exist in World of warcraft

you said about the lich king stuff and he was OP so I was curious if resistance negation exists in there and he resists it?
It does yes and he does yes
I definitely know no conceptual hax though
Oh no there is concept hax, Sargeras and the other gods use it and Illidan has a resistance to it, which extends to Arthas

I mean weekly how many layers of resistance are there in WOW?

cause if it’s just a few layers just get higher layered resistance negation and other powers?
Lets see...

There are a lot of races that have innate resistances to a good chunk of the magic in-game, those races can be classes that get an additional layer of resistances, sometimes multiple, there are characters who are canonically multiple classes that get multiple layers of resistances from each class...

Lets see...

There are a lot of races that have innate resistances to a good chunk of the magic in-game, those races can be classes that get an additional layer of resistances, sometimes multiple, there are characters who are canonically multiple classes that get multiple layers of resistances from each class...

fudge looks like plot hax and higher dimensional level hax aka tier 1 is needed.

don’t tell me wow has tier 1 characters

Arguably yes but Arthas likely wouldnt scale to that

So tier 1 wow does exist (what level? Low complex/complex/high complex multiversal level?)

weekly your making WOW seem extremely powerful, I never even knew the franchise was this powerful.

Is this because of stuff that an the average wow player doesn’t see on the surface level (and it needs text from supplementary material and digging and stuff)

So tier 1 wow does exist (what level? Low complex/complex/high complex multiversal level?)

weekly your making WOW seem extremely powerful, I never even knew the franchise was this powerful.

Is this because of stuff that an the average wow player doesn’t see on the surface level (and it needs text from supplementary material and digging and stuff)
Low 1-C as far as im aware

Are people really unaware of what's inherently interesting about a hand to hand combatant having to fight someone with a weapon? There are entire decades worths of ******* martial arts movies with entire fights based around this very concept LOL. Good choreography can make damn near any fight work.

Eh I said “kinda weird” not bad. Also this doesn’t really address that Asta’s powers just not working well with Deku’s lol
Asta's powers present a problem for his matchups in general. Either you put him up against a magic user and make them... unable to use their magic, thus making the victor obvious, or you put him up against someone who doesn't use magic, and make his main gimmick irrelevant... but still allows him to fall back on everything else he has of importance.

man, i can't properly gauge audience interest anymore.....
SauronLich doing better than I projected, higher day 1 over Thorgeta, Bondwick, AdamApoc, and TrunkssIlver. NANI? How is this possible??

Rest of the week will tell the real story though. But congrats for the team
Its reaching into a new audience that hasn't been reached into before. The scene for high western fantasy stuff is huge, and LOTRs is a massive property in that scene and WoW is one of the biggest MMOs ever. We get too shortsighted with how we try and assume things just off of a versus perspective, but there's always larger groups of people out there than just us in our silly little versus circles.

Its reaching into a new audience that hasn't been reached into before. The scene for high western fantasy stuff is huge, and LOTRs is a massive property in that scene and WoW is one of the biggest MMOs ever. We get too shortsighted with how we try and assume things just off of a versus perspective, but there's always larger groups of people out there than just us in our silly little versus circles.
true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back