• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of being mid this MU is kinda weird because of incompatible their powersets and fighting styles are. Sword fighter vs hand-to-hand fighter + apparently Asta can’t make use of a huge chunk of his powerset due to Deku not having Magic.

9p4aisgw2cb81.png
pretty much
Sword vs Fist can work but boils down to how you approach it with said combatants
We don't even know how truly powerful All Might was in his prime since 1. we never see him exhert effort or going all out due to how overwhelmingly powerful he was and to not endanger the lives of people around him, 2. most of the series we either see him in a crippled or holding back state, 3. it focusing on our main leads Deku and class 1-A and not the 30 year running career he held. A full power, exerting peak All Might could've been planet level for all we know. It's a bit of a fallacy to presume how strong a series could reach.

Heck, Shigaraki is an epitome example of this constantly shattering limits and evolving. How long would it be before he breaks out and Shigaraki performs a potentionally insane feat or Deku moving faster than ever with greater OFA levels than his mentor. The point being it's still better to not presume shit, especially for a shonen jump series which have always been known for power creep and escalation and it certainly isn't too late for that.
sure but we get hints in some ways that a series could hit far higher than imply

Naruto/Bleach and even OP gave us hints the series could hit higher than they before endgame

MHA hasn't hinted it'll go beyond where it could possibly go

You know even disregarding the backlash of this episode cause it seems pretty childish, I think this fight has a legit problem of Choreography. Like, how are they gonna make a guy who fights with H2H go up against someone with a big ass sword? Last time they had this problem was Jonathan Vs Tanjiro, but at least JoJo had a sword of his own to make up for it. What’s Deku gonna do, go for a punch and get his arm chopped off?
I feel that wuxia verses have done sword VS H2H fights many times.

5% Deku and Bakugou getting blitzed by lightning clearly screws over MHA fodder being FTL so DB probably won’t go for that
BC have been screwed over by lightning as well, I dont think they look at anti feats like that. otherwise Link wouldnt have gotten his laser dodging feats because he cant explicitly not dodge lightning in BOTW

Naruto/Bleach and even OP gave us hints the series could hit higher than they before endgame

MHA hasn't hinted it'll go beyond where it could possibly go
Also to be fair both Naruto and Bleach often deal with other worlds/dimensions while the OP planet is "just" huge lol! How long did it take just to introduce another powerhouse hero from another nation again in MHA?

BC have been screwed over by lightning as well, I dont think they look at anti feats like that. otherwise Link wouldnt have gotten his laser dodging feats because he cant explicitly not dodge lightning in BOTW
They’ve definitely acknowledged that outliers can exist though, which is why they didn’t use FTL James Bond.
IMG_7318.png

A FTL+ to MFTL+ Asta would blitz either way anyway

They’ve definitely acknowledged that outliers can exist though, which is why they didn’t use FTL James Bond.
IMG_7318.png
yeah but thats because bond regularly tussles with peak human people and not superhuman FTE characters

A FTL+ to MFTL+ Asta would blitz either way anyway

I agree Asta should Blitz but i doubt they have him at MFTL, given theres no reason they will use the same Multipliers as us

DB has still been mostly logical, and they do try to be fair to both sides.

Even if they put Deku at FTL or FTL+, the fact that Asta can be given MFTL+ should still make Asta have advantage if they are fair to both. And MFTL+ Asta is supposedly more valid than FTL+ Deku.

I guess problem is "wanking loser, because he still loses with wank so whatever", which does suck.

I don't think you realize how many people are still on Deku's case for the crying.
Eh idk if that makes him hated though.
Started watching Rings of Power. Definitely not even close to being as bad as people were crying about. Sauron is written well and is very compelling.
The show were it bends head over heels to make galadriel right about everything has good writing?
The show that had the elves somehow convince themselves that sauron wasn't a threat to middle earth just because??
The show is good maybe if you just turned your brain off and looked at the pretty colors and have no regards for the lore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back