• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really doubt they’re putting Deku anywhere near Relativistic or FTL unless they’re giving him max leniency
When DB use Aoyama Navel Laser light speed scaling:

FgxkMOBUYAEm9EW.jpg

Last edited:
5% Deku and Bakugou getting blitzed by lightning clearly screws over MHA fodder being FTL so DB probably won’t go for that
Where they? I could've sworm they reacted to it, also characters can get stronger and the Toru feat was shown later on.

Star & Stripes also able to react to lasers which seem to be made of light, Flect Turn's reflectionary quirk uses lasers that are composed of light and quirks not being magic means there's few means light can travel through the air like that.

Deku vs Gon seems like leftover for his earlier MU, but Deku is kinda stomping that nowadays.

I did not expect Deku vs Asta to be this salty in reception. It's the most hated MU this season which is really weird.
Well obviously because both characters had better alts for the taking
Add the fact that both series are in the final arcs makes it worse

At best yes, at worst still yes but likely in a black box instead of being shown or talked about.
Speed placements is one thing(looking at you Xeno Trunks) but for an ENTIRE power to be oversighted especially one as important as this would be pretty bad, not to mention like c'mon it would be so lame but there really rushing this episode, heck will even scaling to full power/complete shigaraki be in the episode since that was only a recently established thing to?

Well obviously because both characters had better alts for the taking
Add the fact that both series are in the final arcs makes it worse
They're just impatient, or at worst banking on Deku not getting anything new that'd let him not get destroyed by Asta which is still a risky gamble given this is still shonen jump, hell Shigaraki's going through another one of his mutated evolutions lol.

You know even disregarding the backlash of this episode cause it seems pretty childish, I think this fight has a legit problem of Choreography. Like, how are they gonna make a guy who fights with H2H go up against someone with a big ass sword? Last time they had this problem was Jonathan Vs Tanjiro, but at least JoJo had a sword of his own to make up for it. What’s Deku gonna do, go for a punch and get his arm chopped off?

Last edited:
. Ruby Rose
. Kid Goku
. Lucas???
. Still Deku lol
*Ruby has been confirmed to be fighting Maka.

*Kid Goku is a decent MU but he probably has just as good, if not better alts.

*That doesn't exactly narrow down what "Lucas" you're talking about, if you're talking about the Mother 3 one then he's a literal WHO outside the Smash community and Ness has yet to appear (yet...).

*Then after his "break" arc the dark continent will give Gon cheap insta win hax MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (assuming HxH doesn't go on hiatus for another few years after the next 20+ planned chapters)
Barely 50 voters, totally an accurate and reliable poll. KEK!

My question if they add fate is (this has probably been answered before but I need a memory jog) whether or not DB believes in Multiversal fate.

since some people do not buy the 8-D/6-D stuff regarding Ea or Excalibur and other stuff like moon cell.

Makes me wonder why they haven't done Ruby vs Maka yet, if they don't give two f's about waiting for a series to wrap up it's arc then just do the matchup you've been echoing to do for so many years lol.

Where they? I could've sworm they reacted to it
No they didn’t react at all. The lightning bolt very clearly intercepted and outsped Deku mid-attack, in fact.
also characters can get stronger and the Toru feat was shown later on.
There’s nothing in the series that suggests Toru got like 900,000x faster to make the jump from Transonic to lightspeed. Such an extraordinary increase would require some evidence and I don’t remember Toru ever training to increase her physical stats due to the nature her Quirk.
Star & Stripes also able to react to lasers which seem to be made of light, Flect Turn's reflectionary quirk uses lasers that are composed of light and quirks not being magic means there's few means light can travel through the air like that.
Outside of like these 3 feats (giving them the benefit of the doubt and assuming they’re all legitimately lightspeed) pretty much every other speed feat in the series is quite a bit lower than the speed of light. Even the best feats from characters with Speedster Quirks and God Tiers like 100% Deku and All Might aren’t anywhere near lightspeed.

Ig FTL MHA could work if DB is suuuuper lenient but they’re more likely to go for a safer estimate.

They're just impatient, or at worst banking on Deku not getting anything new that'd let him not get destroyed by Asta which is still a risky gamble given this is still shonen jump, hell Shigaraki's going through another one of his mutated evolutions lol.
MHA don't seem like a series that go beyond country being real here

My thoughts exactly, sure it has plenty of legitimately crazy stuff (most notably New Order, OFA and AFO) but remains still grounded within the rules of its reality plus plenty of the high tier characters still get injured by knifes, bullets and other conventional weaponry too. Most verses that take place on "Earth" seldom go past tier 6 unless it's a cosmic in scope setting (which MHA is not)

We don't even know how truly powerful All Might was in his prime since 1. we never see him exhert effort or going all out due to how overwhelmingly powerful he was and to not endanger the lives of people around him, 2. most of the series we either see him in a crippled or holding back state, 3. it focusing on our main leads Deku and class 1-A and not the 30 year running career he held. A full power, exerting peak All Might could've been planet level for all we know. It's a bit of a fallacy to presume how strong a series could reach.

Heck, Shigaraki is an epitome example of this constantly shattering limits and evolving. How long would it be before he breaks out and Shigaraki performs a potentionally insane feat or Deku moving faster than ever with greater OFA levels than his mentor. The point being it's still better to not presume shit, especially for a shonen jump series which have always been known for power creep and escalation and it certainly isn't too late for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back