• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay champions, you can post a NEW match-up on the champion ballot. This does not negate your previous match-up or erase your first match-up submitted. You can post ONE more match-up
I now have to fight internally on if I shill Marisa Kirisame vs Yuffie Kisaragi or Raidou vs John

Probably gonna go for the latter as to not have two Touhou MUs there to compete with one another

sAyxDQ2.jpg

ok here is the second request, larryBoy vs Bibleman
You feel up to doing Kasen Ibaraki vs Fleetway Sonic ? More tns and support for that MU is always appreciated :)

This last year has really made me a fan of SMT, I nearly went with Luminary vs Flynn for my submission.
I started reading Hellblazer recently which made the MU jump up my favorites list massively ngl. Easily in my Top 5 MUs that I want that haven’t been done yet

Since I don’t wanna make my baby Kasen v Sonic compete with Marisa v Yuffie, it’s what I’d support

So yeah even this is a sponsored commission.

And the latest status is this.

While the pledge says all volume 5 commissioned musics be ready by December 2022.

Waiting for the release date.

Sauron vs Lich King gets 895,905 clicks in 1 day and has reached 4th in Trending.
How is that doing in comparison with Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers?

Death Battle crew have cut down the episode numbers per season from 20 to 16.

They further cut the DBX away.

Well the crew have had a hard time. May the crew strive and move on for their best.

That I can understand their situations.

Excellent, Death Battle. Now for Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers. Oh, it's 1,034,214 clicks.

Last edited:
Deku vs Asta really drew some buzz huh

Definitely feels like a better strike now stint
I guess it's due to the casual audience and how big MHA and BC are for Shonen Jump and anime fans in general. Like regardless how one feels about both shows, they are currently insanely popular and on their last arcs so I imagine that of being requested a lot DB probably wants to capitalize on the popularity while it lasts

I guess due to the subject matters presented in the video and the violence? Though then again, I don't think it should be the responsibility of DB to make sure kids don't watch some of their videos but because parents complained enough Youtube's gotta force youtubers to be babysitters

i Think YouTube age restricts videos that wouldn’t be considered age restricting while not age restricting videos that should be age restricted

correct me if I’m wrong

5% Deku and Bakugou getting blitzed by lightning clearly screws over MHA fodder being FTL so DB probably won’t go for that
FTL arguments can be made in more weird ways.

One of such is by statements and statements and more statements.

i Think YouTube age restricts videos that wouldn’t be considered age restricting while not age restricting videos that should be age restricted

correct me if I’m wrong
Not saying always true or not but YouTube may just have its own policies in determining age-restricted materials.

Gore, violence, bloodshed, nudity (esp. nudity from attractive women and men who are human-shaped) and sex activities are definite age-restricted materials. Which I see fit. (That YouTube is not wrong in restricting them from audience under 18.)

You do you Deku doesn't even lose limbs anymore right?, he goes over 120% with OFA + Fa Jin and even then predating that his fights with Nine and Flect Turn suggest his body doesn't break, it's been left since post-Jaku/final act

You do know Deku has or will master OFA right, this is why we wait towards the final confrontation? Man I really hope DB doesn't use that as a means of downplaying Deku when it's an extremely safe assumption to say it won't be a hinderunce/deal breaker, least to not make the episode age like milk when a month later we see him using 100% normally

So tier 1 wow does exist (what level? Low complex/complex/high complex multiversal level?)

weekly your making WOW seem extremely powerful, I never even knew the franchise was this powerful.

Is this because of stuff that an the average wow player doesn’t see on the surface level (and it needs text from supplementary material and digging and stuff)
Low 1-C as far as im aware
Source or Senator Steven Armstrong
I shall see the arguments

Ben B Singer said:
ben said like 12 times that he wanted to use kamen rider and asked for matchups
They're a lot more keen on bringing the Kamen Rider series into Death Battle
“Kamen Rider has to be on the show at some point” - Mr Ben Singer
What about Madoka Kaname vs Kouta Kazuraba

And have Goddess Madoka defeated by Man of Origin Kouta because of 5-D inferior to 7-D

You do know Deku doesn't even lose limbs anymore right?, he goes over 120% with OFA + Fa Jin and even then predating that his fights with Nine and Flect Turn suggest his body doesn't break, it's been left since post-Jaku/final act
He never lost limbs, but he's broke them

I was thinking of a scene where he punches Asta so hard he causes his own hand to detonate of impact or something

How high does the Yugi scaling get compared to Ash?
from what i heard ash can be scaled to creation trio level although im unsure how valid that is lol
anyways it depends on the meta you're using
if you're using anime yugi then he gets consistently tier 2 you can wank him to 1-B if you take the "twelve dimensional universe" at face value but it's clear in the show that it refers to alt universes
in terms of speed from form what i heard they're somewhat comparable since both get MFTL+ reactions unless you're using the infinite speed meta for pokemon

for the manga version of yugi he gets to Low 1-C in terms of power in the end of the show since they use higher infinites to reach the higher dimensions such as the dark dimension and the afterlife and even if DB ignores the higher infinites stuff yugi has solid 2-A for scaling to the light and darkness creating infinite universes and while there's no solid speed feats in the manga cuz neo spacians dont exist you can argue that sera has infinite speed for crossing the infinite dark dimension that leads to the afterlife (tho she dips at the end because she can't handle the afterlife) and you have the feat of atem crossing his way from the afterlife to the noraml universe to save the day during the end of DSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back