• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know what happens since Gearshift at this time is still undefined and is recent, other than the fact there are apparently severe consequences that of which are unknown.

Dammit why couldn't wait a little while longer and have to be impatient.
I'm just curious to see the closing arguments for the normie viewers in the intial episode when the inevitable "why didn't you wait until (insert power/feat here) was explained or shown off?" questions come up.

At the very least it'll be better than Superman is infinite and Goku isn't.

I'm just curious to see the closing arguments for the normie viewers in the intial episode when the inevitable "why didn't you wait until (insert power/feat here) was explained or shown off?" questions come up.

At the very least it'll be better than Superman is infinite and Goku isn't.
Yeah, especially if it was just few weeks away. At worst a few months.

Speedy did state he ain't actually banned
They mentioned could bring both characters back lol
Western censorship and moral standards are still alien to me (Even if Mel was hypothetically "banned"). I mean we already had a genocider, a child murder and despotic tyrant on DB this season (and that's just the Marvel/DC characters) plus the show is about characters fighting to (sometimes a gruesome) death.

Already too late, I heard Popeye's is selling a new dish, I believe it's a spinach and egg casserole with just a little salt on top.
Damn, now I'm hungry
Western censorship and moral standards are still alien to me (Even if Mel was hypothetically "banned"). I mean we already had a genocider, a child murder and despotic tyrant on DB this season (and that's just the Marvel/DC characters) plus the show is about characters fighting to (sometimes a gruesome) death.
rip Pennywise and Freddy fans considering the inspiration for Penny and the remake story for Freddy

Asta is essentialy a Zoro lite against characters that don't have any magic. A skilled swordsman with precog, sword technique that can throw off senses, your average shounen protag growth during every fight and some minor ranged attacks. With True Devil Union he gets much better range, flight and stat amping, but is still essentially on a tight time limit.

Seems to be based moreso on on the portrayal of those actions. The worst of DB's lineup are generally considered bad people and their actions are seen as, well, bad. If Lord of the Rings was about how cool and based Sauron was for everything he did, I'd guess there'd be a lot more hesitation to bring him on. And that brings me to Meliodas, where his weird pedo shit is seen as a good thing, like it's a wonderful love story with no bad shit attached. You simply can't dance around that in an analysis, so it's better to just say "nah **** that"

Also, the researcher's personal comfort comes into play, as it seems like none of them wanted to touch NNT with a ten foot pole likely for those exact reasons (though it doesn't seem like they're ruling out Whitebeard vs Escanor).

Last edited:
Seems to be based moreson on the portrayal of those actions. The worst of DB's lineup are generally considered bad people and their actions are seen as, well, bad. If Lord of the Rings was about how cool and based Sauron was for everything he did, I'd guess there'd be a lot more hesitation to bring him on. And that brings me to Meliodas, where his weird pedo shit is seen as a good thing, like it's a wonderful love story with no bad shit attached. You simply can't dance around that in an analysis, so it's better to just say "nah **** that"

Also, the researcher's personal comfort comes into play, as it seems like none of them wanted to touch NNT with a ten foot pole likely for those exact reasons (though it doesn't seem like they're ruling out Whitebeard vs Escanor).
To quote Speedy from the Discord here:

Reminder btw that even if we could ignore it in the episode, we researchers would have to, yknow
Read the series
And that just doesn’t sound like an enjoyable time

And I honestly can't blame them.

Asta is essentialy a Zoro lite against characters that don't have any magic. A skilled swordsman with precog, sword technique that can throw off senses, your average shounen protag growth during every fight and some minor ranged attacks. With True Devil Union he gets much better range, flight and stat amping, but is still essentially on a tight time limit.

he’ll chop deku boi in two

the episode was a 10/10 so... yeah... then I'll make good on what I said... so pass on your MU I'm going to make some thumbnails.
makoto nanaya vs chie satonaka

i think this fight would be super cute

unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back