• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if anything will be closer than Wanda v Zatanna. That fight came down to literally mentality
Well...aside from the x2 AP difference(miniscule, like literally Balrog vs TJ levels, certainly so that one can argue Lich King higher depending on how you interpret)Sauron had a less exploitable weakness and was a lot more expierenced but yeah you're right but still I think it can take the medal for being in the upper echelons of being the closest on DB's show.

anyone got any counter arguments to how asta wins because am 100% sure he stomp

unless asta’s strongest tiers are due to something he cannot do on the fly/need something in order for it to work/not part of regular him (see sun wukong Buddha thing for example) or it’s like the alucard argument. Cannot simultaneously

asta stomps if what I mentioned regarding his strongest tiers isn’t answered.

u297c2ursyz91.jpg

4chan leaks, ngl if it is true i'd be stoked

So, Asta's thing is anti-magic? That's kinda awkward. Either you make him fight magic user which is making opponent be at disadvantage or you don't and his main thing isn't a factor.
DB has equalised the power/magic systems of different verses before based on there similarities and characteristics, they've done this before with Naruto and Bleach(Naruto vs Ichigo, Madara vs Aizen) because the evidence was there suggesting they work similarly enough that stuff like Madara's chakra would be able to interact with Aizen's Reiatsu.

Afaik you can't really do that with MHA and Black Clover, quirks are based on science, mutation and genetics for it's power system whereas Black Clovers power system is Mana, supernatural energies and phenonoma akin to something like Reiatsu. So with that in mind a lot of Asta's haxxess would be ineffective against a none supernatural power system like MHA's.

So if DB ends up placing MHA characters higher than VS battle community does do mods then update MHA profiles based in accordence to DB's research or...

edit; how powerful are Black Clover characters ooc?, I know nothing about them but I keep hearing the hype on there power levels and that they're apparently One Piece/maybe Naruto levels but I dunno? country?, continental?, moon? planet level?

u297c2ursyz91.jpg

R.I.P. Kratos
does asta have any instant death hax or at least durability negation stuff. It’s unnecessary given he stat stomps but what dura negation hax does he have?

ignoring anti magic stuff which wouldn’t work but regardless he still stomps
He does have dura nega, but only on things made out of magic. 90% of Asta's kit is useless against Deku if powers aren't equalized but if they are Deku has no chance of winning he can't do anything against Causality Manipulation, Enhanced Power Nullification, and it's also passive.

R.I.P. Kratos

He does have dura nega, but only on things made out of magic. 90% of Asta's kit is useless against Deku if powers aren't equalized but if they are Deku has no chance of winning he can't do anything against Causality Manipulation, Enhanced Power Nullification, and it's also passive.
So Black Clover is like the literal bane of Fairy Tail's existance? lmao

R.I.P. Kratos

so Zero dura negation on non magic stuff

does he have any hax that is not dura negation? (It’s hax because it’s very op in a fight but it doesn’t ignore durability or anything)

ex: two opponents but one is normal and the other is flight (flight would be considered hax here)

I think people prefer Asta over Deku as a written character.

Like how Black Clover was once considered a mid series, but now it's like the epidome of current manga shonen and current manga MHA is kinda mid with the way Horikoshi's been writing his series lately.
I think it helps BC is set in a fantasy world which allows for more creative freedom, liberties and world building while still sticking to the shonen formula meanwhile MHA placed harsh narrative restrictions on itself:

*Being set on "Earth"
*Being essentially told in retrospect by the MC
*Most of the story taking place in Japan (for obvious reasons).

A good example of these restrictions, is the fact despite being in a "world" of superheroes we rarely hear or see anything about them outsite Japanese heroes until we get the no1 hero of the USA; Stars and Stripes (who gets kills off a couple chapters after her introduction lol!).

I dunno in theory a shonen fused with the superhero genre seems like a dream come true but MHA just feels like (at least recently) a generic shonen with a shallow layer of capeshit on top while BC doesn't do anything too thought provoking, the sheer scope of the fantasy, intrigue and wonder of both the world as well as characters combined with an eye-catching artsytle (manga) and immersive magical fight scenes is all you really need tbh.

Meanwhile, 4Chan ******* hates Sauron W atm.
u297c2ursyz91.jpg

The day people ignore and stop using 4Chan is the day the Earth, ever so slightly becomes a better place to live.

does he have any hax that is not dura negation? (It’s hax because it’s very op in a fight but it doesn’t ignore durability or anything)

ex: two opponents but one is normal and the other is flight (flight would be considered hax here)

anyone answer this

also how does asta’s causality manipulation work?

enhanced power nullification too

I mean, DB could theoretically do calcs that could be considered valid here, leading them to be used.

In theory.
The reverse is true too but sometimes it can lead to a debunk/downgrade instead. Planet level calc for Hiei (scaling) that was inflated, incorrect and dubious (a non-canon feat) go brrr! But hey at least Sasuke lost, so who cares amirite?

Last edited:
I got asta questions so can you black clover fans help me answer them please?

anyone answer this

also how does asta’s causality manipulation work?

enhanced power nullification too

Seen a lot of devil's advocates for Deku on reddit. Well:

Asta is way too fast, strong and durable. Early on in Black Clover during the Eye of the Midnight Sun arc, you already had light speed characters. Think of this as it were the Saiyan Saga early (Not 1:1 obviously). This was before Asta had any transformations.

He negged a country destroying Demon on his first Devil Union transformation. He scales above Salamander who has a Country level (Large Island minimum) statement of ocean vaping iirc. He beat 100% Half Manifested Lucifero who was a threat to "The World". With Demon slasher, he can use his own version of Yami's Dimension Slash called Infinite Slash Equinox which would one shot Deku.

Asta can fly, has precognition via ki sensing, can make his demon slayer sword skyscraper level sized so even if speed was equal he would not miss.

Asta wins Low Diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back