• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen a lot of devil's advocates for Deku on reddit. Well:

Asta is way too fast, strong and durable. Early on in Black Clover during the Eye of the Midnight Sun arc, you already had light speed characters. Think of this as it were the Saiyan Saga early (Not 1:1 obviously). This was before Asta had any transformations.

He negged a country destroying Demon on his first Devil Union transformation. He scales above Salamander who has a Country level (Large Island minimum) statement of ocean vaping iirc. He beat 100% Half Manifested Lucifero who was a threat to "The World". With Demon slasher, he can use his own version of Yami's Dimension Slash called Infinite Slash Equinox which would one shot Deku.

Asta can fly, has precognition via ki sensing, can make his demon slayer sword skyscraper level sized so even if speed was equal he would not miss.

Asta wins Low Diff.

how does his causality manipulation/enhanced power nullification work?

you need two layers of PN resistance?

how does his causality manipulation/enhanced power nullification work?

you need two layers of PN resistance?
Don't keep up with the BC update threads but I assume this refers to Anti-Magic? Doubt it would work on Deku. Causality manipulation is something I don't understand at all for any character lol. As I know it, he simply absorbs/removes the effect of the magic with "Causality Break" using the Demon Destroyer lol. There's probably better explanations

Ok so to clarify this since people are spreading around what I said out of context, and I wasn’t choosing my words carefully enough

We didn’t do Meliodas simply because we wanted to do Deku VS Asta. I just personally also find Meliodas uncomfortable. It’s not really the same as other characters who are bad people in the context of their story, the creepy stuff in SDS is presented as being normal and okay, and is injected into various aspects of the story.

Regardless, it’s a moot point because it wasn’t really a consideration anyway. Please stop spreading what I said like it’s the “official reason”, it’s not. We don’t have to have some in-depth justification for everything we do 24/7, sometimes matches just happen cuz we like ‘em.
That's fair honestly

Don't keep up with the BC update threads but I assume this refers to Anti-Magic? Doubt it would work on Deku. Causality manipulation is something I don't understand at all for any character lol. As I know it, he simply absorbs/removes the effect of the magic with "Causality Break" using the Demon Destroyer lol. There's probably better explanations

does asta have any durability negation that will work on non magic stuff cause super Star said something about his dura negation only works on magic

Asta is way too fast, strong and durable. Early on in Black Clover during the Eye of the Midnight Sun arc, you already had light speed characters. Think of this as it were the Saiyan Saga early (Not 1:1 obviously). This was before Asta had any transformations.

He negged a country destroying Demon on his first Devil Union transformation. He scales above Salamander who has a Country level (Large Island minimum) statement of ocean vaping iirc. He beat 100% Half Manifested Lucifero who was a threat to "The World". With Demon slasher, he can use his own version of Yami's Dimension Slash called Infinite Slash Equinox which would one shot Deku.

Asta can fly, has precognition via ki sensing, can make his demon slayer sword skyscraper level sized so even if speed was equal he would not miss.

Asta wins Low Diff.
So continental level and FTL+ for Asta? those are pretty large stats but depending on what DB buys for MHA it shouldn't be out of Deku's reach, not to mention I've heard some arguments for pro-Deku for those parameters so reddit playing devil's advocate ain't that surprising.

I've heard there are multipliers in Black Clover but DB's been reluctant on using such that are contradicted by feats in recent seasons, especially if they don't use the 60x nomu multiplier which I'm almost certain they won't given it's been debunked.

Deku has mostly similar or countering abilities listed there.

Asta wins Low Diff.
ASTA SWEEP

So continental level and FTL+ for Asta? those are pretty large stats but depending on what DB buys for MHA it shouldn't be out of Deku's reach, not to mention I've heard some arguments for pro-Deku for those parameters so reddit playing devil's advocate ain't that surprising.

I've heard there are multipliers in Black Clover but DB's been reluctant on using such that are contradicted by feats in recent seasons, especially if they don't use the 60x nomu multiplier which I'm almost certain they won't given it's been debunked.

Deku has mostly similar or countering abilities listed there.

Speed blitz and red mist gg

eh i went ahead and watched sauron vs lich king.
the analysis is so annoying to me as a fan of both these verses.
intros and fight were good
8/10 because 2 points are getting detracted by ignoring various wow feats. And i find it annoying that they would even compare gul'dan to the lich king.
the lich king would stomp the **** outa him.

hey superstar so his precog is a non dura negation hax?
He uses Ki as pre cognition he can predict moves by reading their breathing, muscle movements, glare, life force, and current state of emotion.

He can also read the opponent's Life force and true intentions, along with their state of mind.
I still want to know how exactly does his powernull and causality manipulation work.
So basically if Asta gets a clean hit in, you will be unable to use magic for a variable time period, and he can also passively erase the surrounding magic in the area and his anti magic has become so potent that Yuno was unable to back him up or teleport him due to the amount of anti-magic he was emitting.

For his causality manipulation, he can revert magic effects as if they never even happened. He can also remove magic effects on the opponent.
and does enhanced mean you need two layers of resistancd
Either you need to have resistance to enhanced power null or have two layers of resistance, not sure

u297c2ursyz91.jpg

4chan leaks, ngl if it is true i'd be stoked
So if I got this right (and assuming it's real):

• Joker vs Giorno
  • Ant-Man vs Atom
  • Jago vs Liu Kang
  • Don't know who Pikachu and Orochimaru are requested for

He uses Ki as pre cognition he can predict moves by reading their breathing, muscle movements, glare, life force, and current state of emotion.

He can also read the opponent's Life force and true intentions, along with their state of mind.

So basically if Asta gets a clean hit in, you will be unable to use magic for a variable time period, and he can also passively erase the surrounding magic in the area and his anti magic has become so potent that Yuno was unable to back him up or teleport him due to the amount of anti-magic he was emitting.

For his causality manipulation, he can revert magic effects as if they never even happened. He can also remove magic effects on the opponent.

Either you need to have resistance to enhanced power null or have two layers of resistance, not sure
Asta's precog is arguably better than Deku's since one allows him to actively predict opponents movement and use it both offensively and defensively, while Deku's is closer to a spider sense that tells him to gtfo and protects him against surprise attacks.

i think after this we are clear that deku will be a bloody mist.

0% chance of deku winning unless they do some seriously wanking or stretching or I don’t know how you call it maybe interpret it at the highest level

i think after this we are clear that deku will be a bloody mist.

0% chance of deku winning unless they do some seriously wanking or stretching or I don’t know how you call it maybe interpret it at the highest level
Literally everyone said Archie Silver stood zero chance against Xeno Trunks(every reddit voting post had like 90% of votes for Xeno Trunks lol) and just look at how wrong they were proven, again depending on what DB buys it can be close versus debating forums for the most part only hold someone like All Might at mountain or island level but the researchers may come back with something higher.

btw not saying DB is always right with there research for verdict mind you, at the end of the day it is just a glorified fanfic show to stir up drama within the community which gives them ratings. As it effectively creates a crossover between 2 series/characters and how they interact, obviously Deku and Asta would never try to kill eachother in a random encounter but that's just the little twist at the end.

End of the day as long as the episodes good and entertaining then it's fine, if it's true that Deku and Asta have better connections than Gon and Meliodas then that just makes me all the more interested.

plus we still get a brand new series added, mha coming back on the show and getting to hear Wiz, Boomstick and Jocelyn(maybe) cover the characters/series lore and power system I'm all for.

All in all Black Clover has much more reliable FTL statements and is that fast very early on. It has not only Gauche's reflection magic, but Licht's light magic wich is even more direct in terms of being LS and even if they still just decide to say no they would still be lightning timers at worst via true magic lightning (wich is directly stated to have the same properties as real elements.) and that's if they don't even use the multipliers on this wiki.

Only way for MHA to be faster or keep up with them is if they not only refuse BC's much more believable FTL scaling but decide to give it to MHA via either belly lasers or make Shigaraki relativistic through the lasers in the Star and Stripe fight/movie stuff.

For AP Black Clover is just higher on an average while being comfortably 6-B as low end. MHA is like Low 6-B with 100% Prime All might and would need the more high balled versions of the cloud parting movie feat in order to surpass it.

So yeah, while a Deku win is not impossible it would require a lot of bias from the research team.

Last edited:
anyone got any counter arguments to how asta wins because am 100% sure he stomp
death battle doesnt use our scaling so multipliers like we do likely wont happen

you can get some of Deku's feats to small country level

just not sure about speed, at most Deku can be Baseline FTL based on stars and stripes dodging lasers.

unless they go the Ayoama scaling or laser dodging in world heroes

I heard Deku has a time limit on his strongest form
We don't know what happens since Gearshift at this time is still undefined and is recent, other than the fact there are apparently severe consequences that of which are unknown.

Edit; I had to guess then it's probably something akin to Kaioken from DBZ, in terms of side effects after the time limit that is.

Dammit why couldn't wait a little while longer and have to be impatient.

Last edited:
High end with wank = Planetary due to vague "The World is done for" like quotes.

Universal due to scaling to Yami breaking Glamour World (I assume theyd composite Anime/Manga)
welp it was nice knowing you deku

Anyway If the anti magic shit doesn’t work if db says quirks are not magic

then does asta have any dura negation hax that can affect non magic users?

Literally everyone said Archie Silver stood zero chance against Xeno Trunks(every reddit voting post had like 90% of votes for Xeno Trunks lol) and just look at how wrong they were proven, again depending on what DB buys it can be close versus debating forums for the most part only hold someone like All Might at mountain or island level but the researchers may come back with something higher.
That MU was debatable and the G1 blog sided with Silver
Folks argued over either winning lol especially here and other places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back