• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, looking forward to an episode where there isn't a sentiment of "it's a stomp" or "X definitively wins". Refreshing change of pace to have no idea who's going to win.

https://deathbattlesuggestionsblog....50-most-wanted-death-battle-matchups-wip.html

Cut the number of matchups from 50 to 25. Picked the matchups out, just need to write them up.

Still taking suggestion on opponents for Mystery Dungeon Grovyle, Frog is just there as a placeholder.

Like i said im getting the profiles made, Arthas is solidly planet level, its just Sauron thats a bit all ovr the place
It's a matter of whether they accept the link between Sauron and the Valar. If they do, it's a stomp. If they don't Sauron's only hope is star scaling, otherwise its a stomp.

Definitely one of the more interesting death battles.

It's a matter of whether they accept the link between Sauron and the Valar. If they do, it's a stomp. If they don't Sauron's only hope is star scaling, otherwise its a stomp.

Definitely one of the more interesting death battles.
AKA who stomps whom by scaling suggestions. Neato

Audience has poor tastes...
Audience can sway ideas for no reasons...

Nah
Folks want Cain Marko the main himself and Juggs doesn't have popular alternative versions to sue for Archie
Oh. Now I wonder if Game Knuckles is sufficient to destroy Juggs

Looking back at this list and the match-ups they didn't even mentioned once that stand out was Kiradachi, SCP-682 vs Doomsday, Jimmy vs Dexter (nominated after this list was posted), and Gru vs Megamind (never actually nominated)

Ben likes Chaos vs Kyogre, Lupin vs Sly, and even went over Kylo Ren vs Edelgard.
I could let SCP-682 vs Doomsday a go but the others are a "should-do". Said by me who personally believes Kira gets destroyed by Adachi so hard it is only pale to Gioker

Last edited:
AKA who stomps whom by scaling suggestions. Neato

Audience can sway ideas for no reasons...

I could let SCP-682 vs Doomsday a go but the others are a "should-do".
Something something marvel universe size and speed ( unless they finally accept immeasurable game super sonic)

Wanna make the blog about the MU? It's definetly not as close as Ran vs Tails or some shit but just so people could see that they shouldn't underrestimate Archie
Could be a fun endeavor, though I'm not the most familiar with scrubbing through Marvel and I know no matter what we did some people would be mad we didn't scale Juggs to Wanda's full power because he took a blast from her while she was depowered or some shit lol. But I'd be down with discussing that idea soon.

If my re-read of Archie happens anytime soon I could pair Knuckles research alongside Tails'.

Yeah I saw this on the Discord. Super ******* solid collection of feats, abilities, and accomplishments. Thorough as hell you can tell this guy poured through everything he could lol.
Unless they buy Multi & Immeasurable game Sonic, no. Marvel Uni size go brrrrrrrrrr.

I dont think DB allows bfr, considering Wally Sonic
Wasn't the argument that Wally could counter the Zone of Silence, or at least survive it long enough to escape it there? Pretty sure if Buu couldn't escape Kirby's Stomach Dimension they would have considered that ggs too.

Not sure what stops Chaos Knux from pulling a Hal on Juggs
I don't think there's a single thing that does lol. Even if their AP is matched Juggs still doesn't seem to have a way to bypass Chaos Knux's existence so it's arguable if he can even hurt the ****** in the first place. It's a cool MU but Knux is kind of the decisive victor.

Wasn't the argument that Wally could counter the Zone of Silence, or at least survive it long enough to escape it there? Pretty sure if Buu couldn't escape Kirby's Stomach Dimension they would have considered that ggs too.
I remember they said something along the lines of "they didn't do it cause then what would be the point if you're removing his powers" but I'll have to look for the clip, cause I'm just going off of memory, sorry.

You probably won't like it.

Dimensional Tiering. Kyle scales higher via some DC shenanigans and Juggs apparently can be scaled to something similar and has a bunch of resistances

Last I heard from the discord they have Juggs beating Knux atm so prepare to be disappointed again Sonicbros

Also Kyle beating Simon
The team themselves? I haven't seen anything like that from them for Juggs v Knux. I have seen other people not on the team argue for Juggs' favor though.

I guess I could see Kyle vs Simon cause I think I've seen someone on the team mention the 12.3 dimensional thing lol.

Anyway... if Archie Knuckles takes the W I'll be happy because... Marvel or DC L are always the best lol

Except for characters like Constantine... they don't deserve to take an L for being from a franchise like DC.
Constantine is legit the one DC character I full blown legit adore and would love a dub for but his matchup is against Raidou and I also like Raidou a lot and a DC high tier like Constantine getting toppled is supremely based but for once I'm actually torn about it.

I have learned not to trust any second hand information about what researchers for DB believe that is given on VSBW unless I see the researchers say it with my own eyes, especially after the Touhou stats incident lol (seriously was Cal just trolling us or did he just have bad info lol). And I haven't seen any of the researchers speak about their verdict on AKnux v Juggs and cant find anything on it yet either.

Constantine is legit the one DC character I full blown legit adore and would love a dub for but his matchup is against Raidou and I also like Raidou a lot and a DC high tier like Constantine getting toppled is supremely based but for once I'm actually torn about it.
Kirb, if you like RPGs, maybe you should try SMT if you haven't already. I kinda need someone else to help me think up MUs

Kirb, if you like RPGs, maybe you should try SMT if you haven't already. I kinda need someone else to help me think up MUs
I've played some SMT, I'm a casual fan of the series. Just mainly Nocturne and a chunk of DDS right now though.

I'm planning to blast through the series sometimes, I own nearly every entry (DDS1 & 2, SMT 4, 4A, 5, Soul Hackers, Strange Journey, Raidou 1 & 2, Synchronicity Prologue, Devil Summoner 1 & 2 are all in my posession) I just need to take the time to play them. And with my ridiculous ADHD, my constantly growing backlog, and rapidly shrinking free time, I haven't had the chance to blast through them like I would have liked yet.

Yeah, I keep seeing people throw higher dimensional scaling for Kyle but I've yet to see anyone provide proof for said scaling.

I think White Lantern Kyle could be tier 1 due to life equation shenanigans but idk.

Yeah, I keep seeing people throw higher dimensional scaling for Kyle but I've yet to see anyone provide proof for said scaling.

I think White Lantern Kyle could be tier 1 due to life equation shenanigans but idk.
Life Equation would 100% mogg Simon yeah its just never included because its non standard as **** for Kyle nowadays.

But yeah I see people mention that he'd get the higher D scaling and people mention stuff like the 12.3D stuff and the snowflake but nobody ever gives a reasonable scaling chain or a feat that would scale him to this stuff that would actually make me BELIEVE their argument. if they show me something that scales Kyle to 12.3D I'll give up, kneel and cry about Simon losing, sure, but I haven't SEEN it yet.

Life Equation would 100% mogg Simon yeah its just never included because its non standard as **** for Kyle nowadays.
Well yeah, because Kyle isn't a white lantern anymore. But I think they'll 100 percent include it in the MU.

But yeah I see people mention that he'd get the higher D scaling and people mention stuff like the 12.3D stuff and the snowflake but nobody ever gives a reasonable scaling chain or a feat that would scale him to this stuff that would actually make me BELIEVE their argument. if they show me something that scales Kyle to 12.3D I'll give up, kneel and cry about Simon losing, sure, but I haven't SEEN it yet.
Absolutely this. Like dawg, show me proof

Well yeah, because Kyle isn't a white lantern anymore. But I think they'll 100 percent include it in the MU.

Absolutely this. Like dawg, show me proof
I think they'll make him a White Lantern probably but I'm not sure if they'd give him the Life Equation itself due to the fact he gave it up during his run iirc and it canonically drives him batshit if he uses it too long or something

also yeah, like you can't just drop an ooc screencap of someone saying there's 12.3 dimensional and not elaborate on how the character scales to this lol. There's plenty of verses that have a 4.5D or whatever the hell D location that appears in their verse but they have no meaningful way to scale to it because they never affect it in any way

I think they'll make him a White Lantern probably but I'm not sure if they'd give him the Life Equation itself due to the fact he gave it up during his run iirc and it canonically drives him batshit if he uses it too long or something
They'll probably present it as a wincon but also as a downside for Kyle.

Also life equation takes a while for Kyle to be insane iirc, and I think its enough time for him to probably beat Simon.

Kyle can legit just use LE for a second since it’s 1-A with Immeasurable speed vs High 1-C with MFTL+ speed so it’s just gonna one shot

Like guys Kyle just seems like he gonna win 🤷‍♀️
I thought TTGL was infinite speed? but yeah not disputing that LE Kyle ******* hard shitstomps Simon, I don't think anyone disputes that, I just thought that the debate wasn't with LE Kyle vs Simon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back