• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are just fine with giving him the LE now. Which again if that’s the case then there’s not a debate to be have.
Well, if the debate has shifted to that being allowed then, yeah, Kyle stomps lol. That kind of removes most of the fun from the MU being a somewhat close debate where Simon edged out through slightly higher dimensional tiering & his probability missiles shutting down most of Kyle's options.

Now its just

"Lol I now have the power of a structure so infinitely beyond you you could never imagine"

Even wmif we take SGGL's feat as just Massively FTL+, it's still in the duodecillion ranges.

IIRC, DB puts DC heralds at like sextillions x FTL. And while they did put Darkseid in the duodecillion ranges, Base Kyle probably doesn't scale to it, but White Lantern Kyle debatably could.

ImSureToWinBecauseMyDimensionalTieringIsSuperior.png

"I'm sure to win because my dimensional tiering is superior!" @Loh67867

(official Ran art btw)

First part is whatever, eat it Sonicbros

Kyle beating Simon??? I'm inclined to say the DC scaling has gone too far how tf. Parallax?
Parallax also in 1-A ballpark? Does that make Thaal Sinestro win over Yuuki Terumi? (If both are similar in AP sure Terumi hax stomps but if Sinestro is far stronger than it is Blazblue Xeno Trunks vs DC Archie Silver)

Honestly thinking about it

The crew said when it came to certain MU like Ash vs Yugi,Pilaf Gang vs Team Rocket etc they need the time and budget and proper resources

It's makes wonder just how the budget looks like

It was confirmed it be like a horsestring budget n shit in the server and they don't get the type support Animated shows usually get given it's a vs webshow

"DB Discord saying X" sounds vague, it could be BS or someone mistook fan saying it and assumes it was researcher.

Still, I wouldn't count on Simon winning, AKnux probably wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back