• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, people on r/dbm think Jobbernaut will beat Knux
It's almost like they learned nothing from Trunks vs Silver
The Reddits will always support whatever the Comic character is, in my experience. They will also do everything to discredit the Sonic character.

I have noticed more genuine support for Juggs than expected, he has some supporters in the ODBD for sure.

The Reddits will always support whatever the Comic character is, in my experience. They will also do everything to discredit the Sonic character.

I have noticed more genuine support for Juggs than expected, he has some supporters in the ODBD for sure.
Wanna make the blog about the MU? It's definetly not as close as Ran vs Tails or some shit but just so people could see that they shouldn't underrestimate Archie

Ok, what are the connections between MK & Riku? It looks worse than Zero as first impression.

4Chan memeing "the battle for 3-0" is bit too meta reasoning.

They have swords, what else?

And Jobbernaut does not even have any notable hax unlike Xeno Trunks.

Wanna make the blog about the MU? It's definetly not as close as Ran vs Tails or some shit but just so people could see that they shouldn't underrestimate Archie
Is Fleetway Comics considered comic verse?

Ok, what are the connections between MK & Riku? It looks worse than Zero as first impression.

4Chan memeing "the battle for 3-0" is bit too meta reasoning.

They have swords, what else?
Asking the same.
Like even Goro vs Machamp and Hoopa vs Yukari Yakumo have more close connections than that.

Last edited:
Goro vs Machamp has 4-armed martial artist theme which is simple but distinct enough.

Both are game characters, and funny enough both verses deal with fighting and tournaments a lot so they vibe oddly well. The big contrast is it being Pokemon cuteness vs MK brutality, but I feel like it works this time.

Goro vs Machamp is a fine MU, not gonna pretend it isn't.

It's honestly surprising that Juggs is getting that much support.
As far as I'm concerned, even if Juggernaut is equal in AP to Chaos Knuckles the later is still quite more haxxed and can't even be permanently ended from anything Juggernaut has due to being apart of the Chaos Force

I think I posted on what DB MUs are bad, but reposting it, it hasn't really changed.

Rogue vs WW
Yoshi vs Riptor
Kratos vs Spawn
Starscream vs Rainbow Dash
Pikachu vs Blanka
Guts vs Nightmare
Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie
18 vs Carol
Captain Marvel vs Shazam
Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen

On topic of bad MUs, are Fulgore vs Sektor, Tigerzord vs Epyon, Meta vs Carolina & Sora vs Pit bad MUs? Esp. Sora vs Pit has become more criticized as a weak MU in hindsight.

I think I posted on what DB MUs are bad, but reposting it, it hasn't really changed.

Rogue vs WW
Yoshi vs Riptor
Kratos vs Spawn
Pikachu vs Blanka
Guts vs Nightmare
Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie
18 vs Carol
Captain Marvel vs Shazam
Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen

On topic of bad MUs, are Fulgore vs Sektor, Tigerzord vs Epyon, Meta vs Carolina & Sora vs Pit bad MUs? Esp. Sora vs Pit has become more criticized as a weak MU in hindsight.
I'd add Falcon vs Cage to that list, still a great ******* episode tho

Hmm yeah does that count? I thought celebrity-like & iconic punching moves fit, but those might be weaker connections.

Better than at one point planned Falcon vs All Might lol
Well Falcon vs All Might at least has "Celebrity-like heroes who are gigachads and the main inspiration to the protagonist of the series", that sounds better than Falcon vs Cage for me

Rogue vs WW
Yoshi vs Riptor
Kratos vs Spawn
Pikachu vs Blanka
Guts vs Nightmare
Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie
18 vs Carol
Captain Marvel vs Shazam
Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen

I can make the argument that Rouge still wins

Well Falcon vs All Might at least has "Celebrity-like heroes who are gigachads and the main inspiration to the protagonist of the series", that sounds better than Falcon vs Cage for me
Ehh I think I prefer Cage, but Falcon is weird cause he is composited.
I can make the argument that Rouge still wins
Uhh I guess? I wasn't counting results as a reasoning for it to be a bad MU lol

Oh right during ******** on JasonMM I forgot ZukoShoto.

Yeaaah that one was kinda bad too huh, it had couple incredible hand drawn shots but oof was it rough.

Oh right during ******** on JasonMM I forgot ZukoShoto.

Yeaaah that one was kinda bad too huh, it had couple incredible hand drawn shots but oof was it rough.
Honestly thinking what actually constitutes as a bad episode
Cause mainly we'll just judge on a fight for the most part
And even then outside certain ones most will find enjoyment outta of them
Like folks hate Shaokuma yet most normies and Causals like that fight

Folks here pop a blood vessels over Mario vs Sonic 2 and I've seen that fight be high up for folks tier list in various corners

How it feels to have your MU not be done as great as expected
I have really shallow pool of favorites. ZukoShoto & JasonMM are just bad eps, shame but not heart breaking.

I kinda have bias for my favorites coincidentally, so say Crash vs Spyro I like that one quite a bit.

Honestly thinking what actually constitutes as a bad episode
Cause mainly we'll just judge on a fight for the most part
And even then outside certain ones most will find enjoyment outta of them
Like folks hate Shaokuma yet most normies and Causals like that fight

Folks here pop a blood vessels over Mario vs Sonic 2 and I've seen that fight be high up for folks tier list in various corners
Preferences & bias if we are honest. Bad fights are more likely just mediocre, but if thing you like gets medioctity that is bad.

Actually it's a honestly a fine creative MU that took place at the wrong time
Connections are decently fine
Is it really? Tbh that one line "hohoo GoW are crying now" makes it feel like spite, but regardless of that, I dunno about connections of that MU.

Although Spawn is requested to Ghost Rider now aint he?

Plus Dante for Kratos or if the wanna go that way vs Asura
Ghost Rider and Demi Fiend ye
Preferences & bias if we are honest. Bad fights are more likely just mediocre, but if thing you like gets medioctity that is bad.
can't disagree there on the latter but it's mainly One ma trash is another man's treasure type of deal

the whole My opinion vs your opinion thing

i've seen episodes folks found mid to be great to others

I have really shallow pool of favorites. ZukoShoto & JasonMM are just bad eps, shame but not heart breaking.

I kinda have bias for my favorites coincidentally, so say Crash vs Spyro I like that one quite a bit.

Is it really? Tbh that one line "hohoo GoW are crying now" makes it feel like spite, but regardless of that, I dunno about connections of that MU.
The connections between Kratos and Spawn are that they are both brutal anti-heroes who have waged war against powerful divine beings after being betrayed by those they have made deals with (Ares and Malebolgia, respectively). Both were mortal warriors before being gifted with hellish powers, both lost their families as a result of being tricked by the very beings that gave them their powers, both wield a form of chains as their main weapons, and both have brought destruction on their own worlds after besting the deities they sought to kill. Both were also former members of military (a Spartan General and a Black Ops assassin, respectively). Both the deities and worlds they have fought against are also based, to a degree, on real-life mythologies (Greek and Christian, respectively).

it ain't great but works decently as a fine alt

Popular, but this MU is really, REALLY growing on me ngl

Heisenbergvs-Kira.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back