• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched a fave reactors channel to their jason vs michael fight reaction, they arent into vs like us but even they pointed out about the same issues we had with it, they really had missed opportunities with it and to think the sneak peek showed to be hype too
Ye
Also noticed a guy named Adept Grimlock who does stop motion horror fights liked the fight but felt it was short

I wonder why Ben hasn't answered why wasn't it in live action

Last edited:
Posting this here since I want to hear answers and feedback on whether this is accurate or not? Based on educated assumptions, vs battle series profiles and knowledge on both?

image.png

(both having 2 ticks means that it is roughly or debatably equal)

Nah, I'm in multiple discords and shit with the researchers, and not once did they even imply Juggs or Kyle win. I've come to accept that Archie Knux does win btw.
Character development. I do respect u fighting on the side of Juggs tho

Honestly thinking about it

The crew said when it came to certain MU like Ash vs Yugi,Pilaf Gang vs Team Rocket etc they need the time and budget and proper resources

It's makes wonder just how the budget looks like

It was confirmed it be like a horsestring budget n shit in the server and they don't get the type support Animated shows usually get given it's a vs webshow
They’ve said Ash vs Yugi, Pilaf Gang vs Team Rocket, and Mickey vs Bugs are all matchups that are 100% going to happen but it’s just a matter of when and them having the money and ability to do it. So we can probably get an idea just off of those MUs for what their major limitations budget wise are

DB gets much less money to work with on the production end of things than any other RT show so that’s probably something else to use.

The only problem with Kyogre vs Chaos, is that their stories being mostly 1 game deals, would leave analyses to be harder to write.

Otherwise it's the probably coolest non-returning game Sonic MU left.
im genuinely upset Chaos hasn't come up more as a major character considering how important they are tied to the Master Emerald and the Chaos Emeralds and such

The only problem with Kyogre vs Chaos, is that their stories being mostly 1 game deals, would leave analyses to be harder to write.

Otherwise it's the probably coolest non-returning game Sonic MU left.
Expect a lot of power scaling.

im genuinely upset Chaos hasn't come up more as a major character considering how important they are tied to the Master Emerald and the Chaos Emeralds and such
Yeah.

But given how much shit went through the Sonic franchise it is likely even the game version can mop the floor with the whale.

Reacting to my post from earlier, would Gon's fear manipulation, death manipulation and paralysis from Ren work on Deku?
IIRC Gon's fear manipulation, death manipulation and paralysis from Ren works on enemies without martial arts and ki manipulation which are substantially weaker. The stronger the target and the better ki manipulation the target has (or straight out the aforementioned resistances the target has), the higher the chance the target resists that.

Point is: while Deku is physically stronger, does he learn any ki manipulation in any form discounting the air manipulation punches he learn from All Might?

Sure, but DB will probably ignore the effects of Nen on non-nen users imo. Imagine Meruem nen crushing Cell lol
Surprise Cell learns ki manipulation so Cell kind of specifically resists Meruem's Nen Crush.

Honestly, i don't think DB will buy Nen being this busted instant win hax mechanism. They tend to treat hax with much more reservation than here and are usually more lenient on what it would take to resist.
Imo they just say Deku can resist the fear manip and is too durable to be crushed by it.

Bit early, but what are some of your predictions for the Season Finale?
I don’t feel like I can reasonably make any assumption until we at least know the next MU ngl

Most of the MUs I would have guessed were thrown into question by the Fireside Chat and discussion in the discords lol (Dante v Kratos, Gru v Megamind, Kyle v Simon, etc)

Garou has legit 0 decent matchups. Specially since fans would most likely want to see him go through his human/monster/cosmic form in the fight.

Cosmic not only needs outside help to be achieved but is also filled with NLF and either haxstomps or gets haxstomped. Not to mention the only connections it gets in matchups is "being cosmic/space themed or being herald to some god"

Monster is arguably non standard too, since he reverts out of it permanently and will likely be unable to ever pull it off again not to mention the full transformation would take way too long and have too many steps to be feasible. he does have decent matchups in this key however, with all the demon/monster martial artists and probably Tatsumi from akame ga kill wich is not too far in power.

Human would probably be the best key to make a matchup with, but most connections are somewhat surface level like: is a skilled martial artist with edgy tendencies. Best connection he can get here is with Stain, but that's a butcher.

Garou has legit 0 decent matchups. Specially since fans would most likely want to see him go through his human/monster/cosmic form in the fight.

Cosmic not only needs outside help to be achieved but is also filled with NLF and either haxstomps or gets haxstomped. Not to mention the only connections it gets in matchups is "being cosmic/space themed or being herald to some god"

Monster is arguably non standard too, since he reverts out of it permanently and will likely be unable to ever pull it off again not to mention the full transformation would take way too long and have too many steps to be feasible. he does have decent matchups in this key however, with all the demon/monster martial artists and probably Tatsumi from akame ga kill wich is not too far in power.

Human would probably be the best key to make a matchup with, but most connections are somewhat surface level like: is a skilled martial artist with edgy tendencies. Best connection he can get here is with Stain, but that's a butcher.
Cosmic Garou would have to be fed to Godspeed it appears. Unless someone finds a better MU, shame

Posting this here since I want to hear answers and feedback on whether this is accurate or not? Based on educated assumptions, vs battle series profiles and knowledge on both?

image.png

(both having 2 ticks means that it is roughly or debatably equal)
It's funny that this guy is overall the "fairest" MU for Deku since I don't see Miles Morales coming back to DB and Kamala Khan being a Marvel "street tier" can potentially get some wacky scaling (knowing comics I won't be surprised if she's tickled or survived a herald tier at least once) overall she likely gets stomped tho with mid-end scaling unless DB composite's her which gives her this and lastly there's Asta but most of the Vs community have agreed he is likely fighting Meliodas.
Gon is in the same boat outsite getting curbstomped by Deku, It's ridiculously difficult finding any decent MUs for him. Who knows? the new chapters of HxH might give him a buff and/or explore his character a bit more but that's probably hopium since the revived Hisoka is probably going to be the major player in the Dark Continent ark alongside the monsters from it.

Did Gon lose his nen after going adult mode? I can't remember since i will need to reread current arc to understand what's going on.
He might get a nen beast this arc if so. Going by Tserriednich's demon horse they seem more OP than your average nen ability.

Did Gon lose his nen after going adult mode? I can't remember since i will need to reread current arc to understand what's going on.
He might get a nen beast this arc if so. Going by Tserriednich's demon horse they seem more OP than your average nen ability.
he doesn't have Nen currently and he's back at home
the current arc ain't focusing on him

he doesn't have Nen currently and he's back at home
the current arc ain't focusing on him
Meanwhile Deku just got his last quirk wich gives him multiple layers of blitz worthy speed amps(goes beyond FTL if you use him statuing enemies in a calc) and can apparently control the speed of other things too. Gon is absolutely screwed here R.I.P

Yup that was his condition for gaining his adult form and that's why I'm on hopium lol but @Tipper17 summed it up already, yet another reason HxH stands out from other shonen, it actually gives major sagas to the other characters without needing to constantly involve the main protagonist into the plot (at the detriment of other characters) something the HST and even newer shonen are guilty of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back