• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak too much on it and honestly wouldn't want to (rather there be surprises). But, I think Season 10 has the best lineup in the show's history period.
Pretty much covers all the basis. (assuming nothing changes and it's a production pipeline so who knows)
You writing anymore MU's this season? I really liked what you did with Magneto vs Testuo and Black Adam VS Apocalypse

Death Battle crew have cut down the episode numbers per season from 20 to 16.

They further cut the DBX away.

Well the crew have had a hard time. May the crew strive and move on for their best.

That I can understand their situations.

Excellent, Death Battle. Now for Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers. Oh, it's 1,034,214 clicks.

Hoping that we can get more mythology matchups in the future. I know everyone talks about Odin vs Zeus, but personally I like Gilgamesh vs Perseus.

@DJTiki Did Hercules vs Sun Wukong do well enough for us to expect more mythology matchups in the future (if not in Season 10, then in general)?
I can't say for sure, I'm not a producer. But it did a lot better than a lot of us were expecting so take that what you will.

@DJTiki do you expect you or anyone working on some new franchises next season? Say Puella Magi Madoka Magica has been on the request list for years. And I have to shamelessly promote Homura Akemi vs Hunter Zolomon and Sayaka Miki vs Yamcha at this moment.

And Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer is really, really overdue.
And is a Marvel movie or Transformers movie finally debuting Galactus or Unicron such that Galactus vs Unicron is finally happening?

@DJTiki do you expect you or anyone working on some new franchises next season? Say Puella Magi Madoka Magica has been on the request list for years. And I have to shamelessly promote Homura Akemi vs Hunter Zolomon and Sayaka Miki vs Yamcha at this moment.

And Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer is really, really overdue.
And is a Marvel movie or Transformers movie finally debuting Galactus or Unicron such that Galactus vs Unicron is finally happening?
I feel like that's a very roundabout way of asking if there's new franchises next seson LMAO
But typically, I try to make sure I'm always on a new series. I don't think I researched repeating franchises yet (Mags VS Tets I did Tetsuo, then I did Black Adam)

I'd like to do another magical girl, Galaxia is just no longer on YouTube so my first episode is just up in the ether somewhere

I feel like that's a very roundabout way of asking if there's new franchises next seson LMAO
But typically, I try to make sure I'm always on a new series. I don't think I researched repeating franchises yet (Mags VS Tets I did Tetsuo, then I did Black Adam)

I'd like to do another magical girl, Galaxia is just no longer on YouTube so my first episode is just up in the ether somewhere
Why hasn’t G1/Ultraguy been absorbed into the Death Battle Crew yet?

This is the first genuine S9 dud and I'm sad. DB had big shoes to fill, so they chose to shit in them instead. Literally the only redeemable part of the episode was the analysis taking the form of a campfire story and the teleportation debate. 5/10, watch this instead

No James A. Janisse, but is a lot more entertaining and is what the DB SHOULD'VE been.

It has come to my attention that DevilArtemis animated this during a hurricane while his daughter was diagnosed with diabetes…damn. I still stand by my opinion that the fight animation is mediocre at best and a whole lotta wasted potential, but I do not blame him at all for how it turned out, he did his best in the given circumstances and misfortunes and deserves support for his plight.

"Beyond Ultimate"
son-gohan-vs-ultraman-zero-dragon-ball-ultraman-v0-19jeh6ee8ww91.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back