• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dynasty Warriors: Horror Edition
How do we even call this? Horror Warriors? Horror Basara?

Oh. Speaking of Basara, can we have a Sengoku Basara character into Death Battle? Apparently Hideyoshi Toyotomi is one and sadly Raoh is his rival. And you can tell a long queue of competitors are there to fight the King of Fist.

Running through the themes, there's: Skeletons, Mummy's, Ghosts, Demons, Witches, Frankenstein's monster, Death, Fear...
Looks like Skeletor vs Mumm-Ra could be a halloween episode
Spinal vs Cervantes: am i a joke to you?
Meanwhile Sans vs The Judge
Add Nemesis vs Pyramid Head
Also Night of Wallachia vs Walpurgisnacht or Jedah Dohma
Mysterio vs Scarecrow and Thaal Sinestro vs Yuuki Terumi are just as good without the Halloween theme

I do find it fascinating how Thanos vs Darkseid being bad is actually common opinion nowadays.
Casuals still enjoy it tho
Honestly think it's just okay while I get the issues for it I feel the hate for it screams of folks jumping on the bandwagon to hate on it
It's here because researchers are coming here lately :V
It's funny how we're getting alot of them now ever since Trunks vs Silver

wardenlight-studio-wardenlight-blur-shadow-of-war-sauron01.png

Lich_King_2.png

Madara vs Aizen 2.0: High-Fantasy Book Edition

By the way, who had the Ash William vs Guts connections?
Both Ash and Guts are demon slayers scarred by their never-ending war against demonic forces. They led relatively good lives, despite their tragic upbringing (Ash arguing with his father after his mother had left the family and his sister, while Guts later killed his foster dad Gambino after having enough of the abuses he suffered from him). They later lost their friends to monsters (Band of the Hawk to the Apostles, Ash's friends to the Deadites), and had a loved one raped by a supernatural being (Casca by Femto, Ash's sister by the demon tree). They struggle with their fate of constantly fighting monsters (Gut's being branded, Ash being the Chosen One). Both deal with medieval eras (Midland for Guts, probably King Arthur's timeline with Ash). They often have to face off against cosmic horrors (The Godhand for Guts, The Evil Dead for Ash). They even lost an arm to a demonic entity and replaced it with a weaponized prosthetic. And both have to control a dark side that they have but when it takes over it makes them immensely stronger but gives them less control over their body and mind (Berserker Armour Guts, Deadite Ash)

For this MU I can see them equalizing AP by putting Juggs at Multi+ for tanking Thor's God Blast. No clue how they'll get around Knux's Immeasurable speed though

Green Knux can also time travel
A green character with time traveling in a DB, huh...?

Regardless Touhou ain't getting on anytime soon sadly
The Kasen vs Fleetway dream lives on. They mentioned it on the cast and Ultraguy supports it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back