• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming to beat out ARCHIE SONIC in haxx is a strong statement u gotta support lol
Yeah TBF I’m pretty sure Rainbow doesn’t even get anything really crazy out of the comics herself. Like she gets good scaling for speed and strength but she doesn’t get any crazy new powers or new forms really. Like Rarity can turn into a nightmare version like Luna or Discord can become an order based version of himself and Twilight can plan for literally any possible future, but Rainbow kinda stays the same. Also IDW is canon to the show now anyways so IDW isn’t even really a different version for the characters.

Yeah TBF I’m pretty sure Rainbow doesn’t even get anything really crazy out of the comics herself. Like she gets good scaling for speed and strength but she doesn’t get any crazy new powers or new forms really. Like Rarity can turn into a nightmare version like Luna or Discord can become an order based version of himself and Twilight can plan for literally any possible future, but Rainbow kinda stays the same. Also IDW is canon to the show now anyways so IDW isn’t even really a different version for the characters.
The best RD gets is any potential hax that the EoH inherently possess, which may include things like autoshields and powernull, and I guess she can "time, huh" under certain conditions that she technically could set up on her own (I think.)

omi_vs_krillin_by_grandbull_dfcnj68-pre.jpg
Would prefer Aang for Omi honestly

Fortnite’s mythic weapons would have completely blown Bond’s gadgets out of the water. You’ve got a laser watch and exploding pen versus Darth Vader’s lightsaber and the Kamehameha.
I mean tbf it makes way more sense for Bond to have his gadgets from the games cause at least they fit his character, Wick with the Fortnite weapons would be so out of place.

on the brightside, this should be the last Marvel/DC fight this season...right? Trunks and Sauron don't have capeshit opponents, the halloween episode isn't capeshit for sure.
We should have three unknown episodes, She-Hulk vs Supergirl could be potentially hidden in there somewhere (Reminder that The Flash, which has Supergirl in it, was originally supposed to come out November of this year)

Fortnite’s mythic weapons would have completely blown Bond’s gadgets out of the water. You’ve got a laser watch and exploding pen versus Darth Vader’s lightsaber and the Kamehameha.
Hell, you could probably even argue the non-crossover mythics and crazier weapons like Rail Cannons and the variety of rifles and different cars, bombs, rifts, healing and various other items he'd gain access to would outclass what Bond has.

on the brightside, this should be the last Marvel/DC fight this season...right? Trunks and Sauron don't have capeshit opponents, the halloween episode isn't capeshit for sure.
Do you call Buffy Summers vs Blade (Marvel) NOT capeshit? Or Man-bat vs Morbius? You know? Many imagined they are not.

We should have three unknown episodes, She-Hulk vs Supergirl could be potentially hidden in there somewhere (Reminder that The Flash, which has Supergirl in it, was originally supposed to come out November of this year)
Oh. Someone has reminded that MCU She-Hulk has been out for "a while".

Galactus vs Unicorn 👀
This too.

Can we get fate saber or something soon

Also bond battle was awesome
It will. So is Genshin Impact and Pokémon - in fact their mobile games are still popular worldwide.

Yeah honestly seems like Rainbow Vs Game Sonic would be more fair lol
Well should I mention here Sonic actually wins against a lot of iconic opponents when it comes to speed surprisingly.

Question shouldn’t black adam win

since he’s stronger than apocalypse normally (galaxy level takes time), his blood regen is not combat applicable, and adam is resistant to mind hax.

Are you guys betting on Adam?
I mean
The crew can go lazy and say Black Adam > Booster Gold > Cable > Apocalypse GG

And Dwayne Johnson fans will welcome that.

I'm betting Apocalypse
Likely for his fights against the Celestials and use of Celestials technology being more canon and consistent and "reliable" than Black Adam's fight against Avatar Spectre and "the Justice League".
Problem is: how this even looks to normies:

Booster Gold > Cable > Apocalypse > Black Adam
Therefore Booster Gold >>> Black Adam

Don't remember exactly, but apparently Apocalypse has more ways to beat Black Adam than vice versa.
There was a Community Death Battle before.

We can pray it will be. Looks like they're finally running out of Marvel v DC fights to do honestly. They've run through basically all the ones anyone cares about still, they have very few left, maybe dont burn them all out this season lol.

They promised more new series' and surprising picks, so I'm hoping they'll follow through on that.

Question shouldn’t black adam win

since he’s stronger than apocalypse normally (galaxy level takes time), his blood regen is not combat applicable, and adam is resistant to mind hax.

Are you guys betting on Adam?
It completely depends on where they scale Black Adam in comparison to Apocalypse, as Apocalypse has celestial armour that already puts him at celestial level durability. If they have them on even remotely comparable physicals, then Apocalypse hax stomps by either deconstructing, possessing, mind control, draining his life force, growing giant, controlling the magical lightning and turning him back to his mortal form and BFR (and Adam only resists mindhax via scaling to Billy, who only breaks free of such stuff with his lightning, we even have a direct scan of Black Adam being taken out by telepathy before)

Adam's only main way of beating Apocalypse is with a speedblitz and stat stomp (which considering Deathbattle Trackrecord is still incredibly likely)

Do note that Black Adam Shazam Bolt with Billy was able to knock out SuperBoy Prime

And he did it to someone like Pariah in dark crisis a Multiversal Level where he couldn't hurt him normally with his punches
He also resist MMH telepathy earlier

It's close but let's not ignore some of Adam stuff here
So this is Celestials vs MMH?

Oh why does my memory bring back Batman vs Iron Man?

I'm going to carry the Touhou commissions on Vs Channels on my back, gonna try to get Kasen v Sonic for Brandon and Cirno v Jack for Therewolf's next round
So when are the "periods open for commission" for the next batches?

Good thing I just save some money, question though is it bad I still dare not to join the "US$300/month for 3 months" plan?

Apocalypse once no diffs both Professsor X and Phoenix Jean Gray's in a mental battle, Black Adam ain't resisting that.
Do note that Black Adam Shazam Bolt with Billy was able to knock out SuperBoy Prime

And he did it to someone like Pariah in dark crisis a Multiversal Level where he couldn't hurt him normally with his punches
He also resist MMH telepathy earlier

It's close but let's not ignore some of Adam stuff here
So the yellow elephant in the room:
With all the scalings for Apocalypse and Cable defeated Apocalypse, and Booster Gold defeated Cable, is Black Adam actually far weaker than Booster Gold - this said with the scalings for both sides?

So this is Celestials vs MMH?

Oh why does my memory bring back Batman vs Iron Man?

So when are the "periods open for commission" for the next batches?

Good thing I just save some money, question though is it bad I still dare not to join the "US$300/month for 3 months" plan?
If I had to guess Therewolf's next batch, probably anywhere from Late November to January. I think he's supposed to be putting out the commissioned tracks for the last batch from Late September through October, so unless he IMMEDIATELY opens them right after the volume ends, don't expect to hear from him until December/January I'd say.

Just watched bond vs wick, it was fine. Bond was a bit to Archery for my taste but it was still decent. I like the inclusion of the cigarette bomb (though logically Bond would have also had his jet gun too since the cigarette was a last ditch item given to him by the Japanese), though Wick just letting him pull it off was kinda weird. Also the animation was spotty at parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back