• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
db0es4yn0zu91.jpg

He resists alot of stuff though.
I know about his resistances, but he needs to resist and be able to bypass a LOT of things to be able to take out Archie Knuckles. Like, at minimum:

-He needs to be Multiversal+ and at least 5D to match Knuckles' AP, and Immeasurable to match his speed
-He needs to bypass Abstract Existence
-He needs to bypass Higher Dimensional Existence
-He needs to bypass Low Godly Regen
-He needs to bypass Immortality Types 1 & 5
-He needs to work around Omnipresence
-He needs to work around Cosmic Awareness
-He needs to work around Type 10 Large Size
-He needs to resist/counter BFR, being tossed into space, tossed into an alternate dimension/timeline, being sent to the Zone of Silence which saps your power
-He needs to resist/counter Time Travel, Knuckles could Time Huh? him if he wanted
-He needs to resist/counter Causality Manipulation, having the past and future altered around him
-He needs to resist/counter Power Nullification / Statistics Reduction
-He needs to resist/counter Reality Warping/Subjective Reality/Law Manipulation, being rewritten from reality, erased from reality, having his existence altered etc
-He needs to resist/counter Conceptual Manipulation, having his concept erased/damaged/rewritten from reality
-He needs to resist/counter Mind Control, Memory Manipulation, Possession, or any kind of mental attack
-He needs to resist/counter Existence Erasure
-He needs to resist/counter Soul Manip, just having his soul ripped from his body
-He needs to resist/counter Matter Manip, just having his molecules disassembled or reassembled
-He needs to resist/counter Time Manipulation, time stops, time slow, time reversing, time acceleration
-His power source needs to resist being transmuted to an ineffective crystal
-He needs to be able to deal with the wish powers Chaos Magic allow and the various other effects of Chaos Magic

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more too, but for him to have a chance in hell at beating Knuckles he needs to be able to counter or circumnavigate all of these things. Chaos Knuckles has a lot of shit at his disposal and if he can't even bypass the abstract existence, immortality, low godly regen, and higher dimensional existence he really doesn't even have a hope at damaging him in the first place.

Last edited:
I really need this to be like Hulk vs Broly sprite edition

two of them just beating the shit outta each other, shattering dimensions n shit

dabble some of there abilities in it but overall, just be an utter brawl from start to finish
Same, Trunks vs Silver scratched that itch for cosmic destruction, but this fight has the potential to go all ****** out. We haven't had a fight on that scale in ages so I hope they'd take the chance to go all out here. I do want them to utilize a lot of Chaos Knuckles' abilities though, since as a Chaos Deity he has some Chaos Magic applications that almost nobody else in the series has, so this is the only real chance to see them.

I do think we should do the wheel or something organized like this

Keep in mind, those Brandon and therewolf commissions sell out fast, and those are $300 minimum. $300 is worth 300 new members+300 votes. If people are willing to spend even half of that and use their friends/alts then that's gg

In case you aren't aware DB lets people gift champions during livestream chats/episode premieres
A Championship is 3 bucks so it'd be moreso 100 new members for 100 votes if you're talking about gifting championships to get an MU in favor

Anyway, which Baki rep gets in first and who do they face? Imo I'd say it's Baki and he faces Ohma.
I'd want Baki vs Ohma first too tbh, its a perfect introduction fight to Baki and both characters have a lot to work with. After that whatever Yujiro fight they decide on I'd be happy with too.

Really hope Akuma vs Raoh happens one day, Akuma finally needs to get his good episode
Same, such a raw ******* MU there man, I really wanna see Raoh on the show too.
Saw someone unironically say that Kirby vs Buu was a bad MU and then say Kirby vs Rimuru was better.
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

I know about his resistances, but he needs to resist and be able to bypass a LOT of things to be able to take out Archie Knuckles. Like, at minimum:

-He needs to be Multiversal+ and at least 5D to match Knuckles' AP, and Immeasurable to match his speed
-He needs to resist/counter BFR, being tossed into space, tossed into an alternate dimension/timeline, being sent to the Zone of Silence which saps your power
-He needs to resist/counter Time Travel
-He needs to resist/counter Causality Manipulation, having the past and future altered around him
-He needs to resist/counter Reality Warping/Subjective Reality/Law Manipulation, being rewritten from reality, erased from reality, having his existence altered etc
-He needs to resist/counter Conceptual Manipulation, having his concept erased/damaged/rewritten from reality
-He needs to resist/counter Mind Control, Memory Manipulation, Possession, or any kind of mental attack
-He needs to resist/counter Soul Manip, just having his soul ripped from his body
-He needs to resist/counter Matter Manip, just having his molecules disassembled or reassembled
-He needs to resist/counter Time Manipulation, time stops, time slow, time reversing, time acceleration
-He needs to be able to deal with the wish powers Chaos Magic allow and the various other effects of Chaos Magic

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more too, but for him to have a chance in hell at beating Knuckles he needs to be able to counter or circumnavigate all of these things. Chaos Knuckles has a lot of shit at his disposal and if he can't even bypass the abstract existence, immortality, low godly regen, and higher dimensional existence he really doesn't even have a hope at damaging him in the first place.
If any of those are through magic, then I’d imagine most would argue through magic resistance.

-He needs to resist/counter Time Travel, Knuckles could Time Huh? him if he wanted

Decades of comic book writers:

“You underestimate our bullshitpower.”

Decades of comic book writers:

“You underestimate our bullshitpower.”
Archie spent its 27 year run being as hilariously ridiculous as it can muster and you have to respect its dedication to insanity.

Hey, if someone pulls up something of Juggs resisting even half these effects I'll kneel to the possibility of him winning but as of now I haven't seen anything besides him having good mental resistances, a possibly decent BFR resistance, being a massive brick, and decades of him jobbing a lot.

As a fun side note, its fun watching someone who's unfamiliar with Death Battle try to understand a lot of conclusion/analysis stuff in the episodes. I was watching DB since I was a young kid so most of this stuff is paltry to me, but I just showed my little 12 year old sister Popeye vs Saitama and Silver vs Trunks. Through most of Popeye v Saitama she seemed to be kinda nodding along understanding (she seemed to check out a bit on some of the more complex math stuff like the exercise bits and the calories stuff), but by the end of the conclusion for Silver vs Trunks she literally said "I'm not gonna listen anymore, this is too much information, it's just nonsense now". I noticed this come up a lot with Silver vs Trunks in reaction videos too. I vividly remember one of someone just clicking off and ending the analysis as soon as they started discussing cosmologies and saying "this is just too much information, I'm gonna leave this to the powerscalers" lol.

Seems like its just going to be an issue with more complex matchups in general, a lot of people are going to click off or not bother sitting all the way through when a matchup is extremely complex or there's a lot of factors going into explaining it, especially for casuals. It's just a general issue with more complex versus debating, stuff that we enjoy, that doesn't click with a general audience

As much as I do hate FlashSonic ignoring the real explanation, it kinda did have a point in not explaining it.

If you don't follow this shit its weird.
It's a double edged sword. If you don't explain it, the people who actually care and follow along for the debate get angry and confused when there's a poorly explained explanation, which would then cause a massive explosion or backlash in the community for the outcome being "wrong". While it didn't happen for Flash vs Sonic, it could end up spreading into the mainstream and worsen your reputation even more, Ala BenHal. If you do explain it, a lot of casuals who aren't versed in versus stuff and terminology won't understand fully and might completely drop out of the explanation or analysis.

It's why I respect Trunks vs Silver a lot for going as in-depth as it did, it tries to cover just about every angle it could in as much detail as possible. Imagine how much worse the shitstorm would've been if we got a FlashSonic tier explanation for this fight, lol.

Scaling must be confusing to new comers

Imagine sitting there and they're going over feats and what not that some other characters have done.

"Okay why are they talking about those characters, they're not the ones fighting"
yeah LOL its definitely hard to wrap your head around. Explaining cosmologies can be even more confusing I've noticed, which is especially problematic when cosmologies can become an important part of more high tier/cosmic battles.

I remember my lil sister seemed a lot more confused with Trunks' rundown since they had to do so much explanation of how timelines and time travel and shit worked in Xenoverse, and then explain all the different summons he had and the different characters he could call in and shit. Meanwhile Silver's explanation she was able to follow along much more simply.

That reminds me, I'm curious to see if Thor & Hulk scaling will be more overused than DBS BoG feat at this rate. Separating AP & speed, prolly not, but I think both of those have been featured heavily lately.
They have the potential too honestly depending on how many Marvel Herald MUs they use.

I'm worried that if we get anymore Archie Sonic MUs the "THE SUPER GENESIS WAVE AFFECTED THE ENTIRE-" might become the next BoG lol. They at least have other options to talk about there depending on what characters they use going forward.

Hulk vs Broly: Yes & Thor speed scaling

Lex vs Doom: Thor speed & Hulk AP

SW vs Zatanna: Thor & Hulk scaling

Thor vs Vegeta: Yes & Hulk AP scaling

Adam vs Apocalypse: Thor AP scaling

BoG feat has been used 5 times... hmm
I'm worried that if we get anymore Archie Sonic MUs the "THE SUPER GENESIS WAVE AFFECTED THE ENTIRE-" might become the next BoG lol. They at least have other options to talk about there depending on what characters they use going forward.
Kinda doubt we get 4 more Archie MUs.

Kinda doubt we get 4 more Archie MUs.
Archie Silver was honestly kind of unexpected, he wasn't really on the table for an Archie character to get an MU

The big ones right now that we've got ASonic & ASilver are basically:

Archie Knuckles
Sally Acorn
Scourge
Enerjak

And potentially Archie Tails / Shadow if they can find an MU for either. And outside of Sally Acorn which wouldn't have any discussion of Super Forms, Archie Knux, Scourge, Enerjak, Tails, and Shadow all have the possibility of SGW being brought up. Knuckles and Tails could probably circumnavigate via their own ridiculous shit in their own stories though lol.

As much as I do hate FlashSonic ignoring the real explanation, it kinda did have a point in not explaining it.

If you don't follow this shit its weird.
It's a double edged sword. If you don't explain it, the people who actually care and follow along for the debate get angry and confused when there's a poorly explained explanation, which would then cause a massive explosion or backlash in the community for the outcome being "wrong". While it didn't happen for Flash vs Sonic, it could end up spreading into the mainstream and worsen your reputation even more, Ala BenHal. If you do explain it, a lot of casuals who aren't versed in versus stuff and terminology won't understand fully and might completely drop out of the explanation or analysis.

It's why I respect Trunks vs Silver a lot for going as in-depth as it did, it tries to cover just about every angle it could in as much detail as possible. Imagine how much worse the shitstorm would've been if we got a FlashSonic tier explanation for this fight, lol.
Happens when nerds complicate the shit outta a hobby of my dad beats ur dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back