• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, isn't Sega Hard Girls that one piece of media which depicts SEGA's consoles as anime waifus? I forgot that was a thing, and honestly I wish I still didn't know.
And the ffacg there exists MUs for such characters is even more nutty to me

So, I just realized something extremely funny.

Spongebob’s shitzillion x FTL calc might’ve just accidentally set a precedent for verses with really small characters crossing the cosmos. Iirc part of why SpongeBob’s speeds were so ridiculous we’re because of his small size right? 4 inches and the string being even smaller.

If they were to ever use say, Olimar from Pikmin for any reason, there could be a similar shitzillion tier calc for his ship’s travel & combat speeds and Olimar’s reaction speeds. Since he regularly travels interstellar distances at “super light speeds” and iirc it’s noted that he manually pilots the thing since there’s been multiple occasions he’s crashed and his ship is equipped with asteroid destroying equipment and everything (which is why the ship is 4C btw). Since Olimar is only 0.75 inches tall and his ship is only so much larger than him (if I had to guess, probably 4-6 inches tall?) depending on how large the distances he travels are, he could potentially get a shitzillion tier calc too.

Kirby (and basically any character that scales to him) as well, since he’s only 8 inches tall iirc and regularly travels across interstellar distances and across the universe and shit too. His probably wouldn’t be as big but that’s probably another potential shitzillion tier calc as well.

They might’ve opened Pandora’s box here unless I’m misunderstanding something.

Honestly if there is a fan requested match the community should pick something that's not thematic at all as a bit. Like Dora vs Vegito or something dumb like that.

Honestly if there is a fan requested match the community should pick something that's not thematic at all as a bit. Like Dora vs Vegito or something dumb like that.
Ben and Chad said they'd avoid nonsensical matchups like that, so no hope for that.

I will say though, if it's something like this, I wouldn't mind too much.

maxresdefault.jpg

SpongeBob vs Aquaman showed that they're willing to use more child friendly characters and more ridiculous matchups. I know this one's a long shot, but I can't think of anyone else for Froppy, and I'd love to see Kermit in a Death Battle one day.

Dammit DJ and Speedy were here and I missed it. Ugh.

Anyway, I hope people don't suggest some dumb shit MUs during the voting period. Even though that is probably gonna happen anyway.

Here's what I propose we do for Champions Select MU:

We all post our favorite MUs, then we either use a wheel to narrow it down, vote, or we can just choose the one we want to put forward. Once we've narrowed it down to one choice, we all present our choices in a united poll, or wheel. Personally I feel the wheel is the most fair, but the poll will determine which one we want more.

EDIT* Personal note, Guts vs Ash has won 3 4 times on the wheel, so that might have to be the one I put forward.

Here's what I propose we do for Champions Select MU:

We all post our favorite MUs, then we either use a wheel to narrow it down, vote, or we can just choose the one we want to put forward. Once we've narrowed it down to one choice, we all present our choices in a united poll, or wheel. Personally I feel the wheel is the most fair, but the poll will determine which one we want more.

EDIT* Personal note, Guts vs Ash has won 3 4 times on the wheel, so that might have to be the one I put forward.
Leaving it up to the heart of the cards....

Leaving it up to the heart of the cards....
I recommend a Borda Count method.

Who can be Yamcha's opponent? Meme Yamcha can casually knock Beerus down.
Yamcha vs Sayaka Miki

Ben and Chad said they'd avoid nonsensical matchups like that, so no hope for that.

I will say though, if it's something like this, I wouldn't mind too much.

maxresdefault.jpg

SpongeBob vs Aquaman showed that they're willing to use more child friendly characters and more ridiculous matchups. I know this one's a long shot, but I can't think of anyone else for Froppy, and I'd love to see Kermit in a Death Battle one day.
Kermit vs Froppy or Pepe basically.
Wait... Kermit vs Froppy has been a Community Death Battle before, so this chance coming is high actually.

So, I just realized something extremely funny.

Spongebob’s shitzillion x FTL calc might’ve just accidentally set a precedent for verses with really small characters crossing the cosmos. Iirc part of why SpongeBob’s speeds were so ridiculous we’re because of his small size right? 4 inches and the string being even smaller.

If they were to ever use say, Olimar from Pikmin for any reason, there could be a similar shitzillion tier calc for his ship’s travel & combat speeds and Olimar’s reaction speeds. Since he regularly travels interstellar distances at “super light speeds” and iirc it’s noted that he manually pilots the thing since there’s been multiple occasions he’s crashed and his ship is equipped with asteroid destroying equipment and everything (which is why the ship is 4C btw). Since Olimar is only 0.75 inches tall and his ship is only so much larger than him (if I had to guess, probably 4-6 inches tall?) depending on how large the distances he travels are, he could potentially get a shitzillion tier calc too.

Kirby (and basically any character that scales to him) as well, since he’s only 8 inches tall iirc and regularly travels across interstellar distances and across the universe and shit too. His probably wouldn’t be as big but that’s probably another potential shitzillion tier calc as well.

They might’ve opened Pandora’s box here unless I’m misunderstanding something.

Because this is the calc they give to Spongebob taking 5 seconds to pull the Universe apart, but Darkseid taking a tube hop in that same time came out to... how much slower, remind me?

Skeleton Juggernaut: I know the WAY!
Archie Knuckles: Finally, a worth opponent!

By the way, Iron Fist somewhat becomes a skeleton but he loses to Po.
Okay. Juggernaut has a skeleton form and has power draining now? That's a big advancement.

People seem to believe that Juggs isn’t Herald tier, which frankly I have some difficulty believing because it’s comic books. I’m sure he’s punched out Thor before or something.

I vastly prefer Knuckles though, so I have no issue with believing he wins.
Juggs should be herald tier, iirc he’s fought Hulk and other heralds before, he should be Uni+ with no issue. With how liberal DB is with scaling Marvel characters nowadays I could see them making him multi and immeasurable too tho lol

Juggs issue is that he ducking jobbs so goddamn much that it makes him look non herald tier lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back