• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happens when nerds complicate the shit outta a hobby of my dad beats ur dad
Like imagine saying shit like X is 5D to folks who don't dance with dimensional Tiering and shit
Like bruh speak English nobody would know what that means just say X has Multiversal Hax or something

It's also why when they did Wanda vs Z and ApocAdam they didn't bother going in depth on the cosmology for both cause lol good luck on that
To be fair, don't they find Marvel & DC's cosmologies to be about equal anyways? So there's no need to get into a dick-measuring contest with cosmologies if they're about the same, would just inflate the runtime, unlike something with Trunks v Silver where the cosmology difference makes a massive difference.

To be fair, don't they find Marvel & DC's cosmologies to be about equal anyways? So there's no need to get into a dick-measuring contest with cosmologies if they're about the same, would just inflate the runtime, unlike something with Trunks v Silver where the cosmology difference makes a massive difference.
They're absolutely going to have to discuss it for Kyle vs Simon.

That's a matchup in which the outcome literally predicates on cosmology / dimensional layering so yeah, they kinda have to LOL. It's literally an unignorable aspect of that MU.

Since Trunks v Silver showcased finally that they're willing to touch on dimensional tiering (this matchup being the one to finally make them talk about it in a video before Simon v Kyle will never not be funny to me), they should be willing to do it with Simon v Kyle

I'm sure they're still going to avoid touching on it as much as possible due to its complexity though. If they can avoid talking about it, they will.

Yes but someone could be like what makes them equal anyway or no x cosmology is bigger tham y cosmology

But my main point cosmology debates can be too much for the general audience which is why they just opt to both are Multi but X abilities can overcome y or something

Oh they will have to lol though I expect them to try an make simple as possible

According to a comment on Jason vs Michael on the DB wiki, its been confirmed that the fight won't be live action.

Which is interesting, this means its blender, so Sauron fight is very much likely sprites and i can't picture Sauron fight in sprites, but I guess they can pull it off.

According to a comment on Jason vs Michael on the DB wiki, its been confirmed that the fight won't be live action.

Which is interesting, this means its blender, so Sauron fight is very much likely sprites and i can't picture Sauron fight in sprites, but I guess they can pull it off.
Thats really weird then, if he's fighting lich king they would have had multiple pre-existing quality 3D models to work with...

Where was that confirmation? I'll honestly be shocked if its not LA, considering the teasing....

If it's not LA, what episode would be? The Sauron fight?..... The wildcard episode is a sprite episode so not that...

The finale???

Unless they were teasing working with Ismahawk for NEXT season, which just... wouldn't make sense, since they likely wouldn't have had all the episodes for next season lined up at the point they made that tweet, I don't think?

There's also a likelihood that comment is just... incorrect too lol

There's also a likelihood that comment is just... incorrect too lol
As far as I've seen, I have absolutely no clue where they got their information from. The new cast isn't even up on Youtube or Rooster Teeth, and I just watched the commentary for AquaSponge and they said nothing about animation.

Also just took a quick look at the subreddit, no one mentioned it there. Which is kinda weird considering that'd be very relevant information to share about the episode.

Last edited:
i really don't get this

i've seen nothing confirming JasonMyers will be 3D Blender and while it ain't impossible to make it work in that style the the Mu is hardly something that lies in the team area of strength

Meanwhile Sauron episode needs to be in Blender, The Armor is way too detailed for the Custom sprite team nail down and the guy fits more in line with the team area of strength

Last edited:
no news about this in the Discord servers relating to DB
nothing about it in the subreddit
nothing about it on twitter or anywhere
yeah calling Cap
That guy:

ab0.jpg

oh yeah, zero absolutely kills jacket, while Mondo Zappa absolutely kills him even with the massive speed advantage that zero should have.

but yes, it would be nice once the katana zero dlc comes out.

A Baki matchup
Baki vs Ohma
Pretty much.

It's weird, I don't see the Sauron fight working outside of 3D

And I don't see Jason v Michael working as well as anything but LA, MAYBE 3D (but I'm not sure about if the Blender team specifically can do it, their expertise doesn't really seem to lie with what Jason v Michael would require?)
Well two slashers slashing does not take too much of 3D techniques probably? If we can have James Bond vs John Wick, Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers should not be a problem at all.

What about Sauron fight is in 3D and is a season finale?

... Or a season finale NOT in 3D but in sprite/hand drawn/mixed arts?

Last edited:

Or maybe even John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha XIV and unlikely for Godspeed - maybe we actually needs the omniverse measurement for the two Zooms.

Last edited:
I hope they don't **** this up

This is a MU we been wanting since DB inception

And it's coming out on Halloween no less

Take what fanmade stuff did with those fights and what can ya do improve on em
I mean they managed to make Shao Kahn vs Akuma boring as **** despite all the odds in that matchups favor.

I mean they managed to make Shao Kahn vs Akuma boring as **** despite all the odds in that matchups favor.
ShaoKuma got ****** over via two factors

animation being rushed(come on look at the story boards and compare the official product there was definitely shit that happened behind the scenes) along with being done by the blender team

InHouse team leaving

So add all that and ya get what ya see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back