• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is Hearld Tier. He went up against and matched WWH in strength, bodied Thor once, Stomped King Hyperion, tanked a God Blast from Thor, and Wolverines claws can't do shit to him.
Does he have anything solid for getting him 5D or higher tho? Or dealing with aspects like higher dimensional existence, abstract existence, omnipresence and cosmic awareness? If not, even damaging Knux could be a problem for him.

Chaos Knuckles is like, the 2nd or 3rd most powerful character in all of Archie, he beats out even Super/Ultra Sonic on that front likely, only really surpassed by Titan Tails and maybe another Chaos Force deity. He gets all the boons of the chaos force too which are…. Insane.

Juggs is strong, but he is not as strong as...

991f0b19a8ac040105cb0b7432d8913d810b2554.jpg

MIGHTY GUN-SAMA

overall Juggernaught vs Archie Knux is like Black Adam vs Apocalypse

sure, put both at Multi and similar level speed

who has the abilities to counter who the most?

and it ain't Juggs here

His punching also helps him deal with stuff like bfr via breaking dimensional boundaries, not to mention people really undersell how useful his shield, durability, Regen combo mixed with his literal power of not being able to be stopped.
He has been BFR before by Thor,Skarr etc

Here's what I propose we do for Champions Select MU:

We all post our favorite MUs, then we either use a wheel to narrow it down, vote, or we can just choose the one we want to put forward. Once we've narrowed it down to one choice, we all present our choices in a united poll, or wheel. Personally I feel the wheel is the most fair, but the poll will determine which one we want more.

EDIT* Personal note, Guts vs Ash has won 3 4 times on the wheel, so that might have to be the one I put forward.
I do think we should do the wheel or something organized like this

Keep in mind, those Brandon and therewolf commissions sell out fast, and those are $300 minimum. $300 is worth 100 members=100votes. If people are willing to spend even half of that and use their friends/alts then that's gg

In case you aren't aware DB lets people gift champions during livestream chats/episode premieres

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back