• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, according to Wiki, Trunks vs Silver is first ep since Lucario vs Renamon to not have closeup shots. Did all other sprite fights really have hand drawn moments even for a sec or two? That's actually kinda big time to keep streak going.
Most other sprite fights tended to have at least one hand drawn moment to my memory yeah. I can't really think of one without one off the top of my head.

oh piss off
Screenshot_2022-10-19_4.25.05_AM.png

as if bleach stans actually understood the series itself otherwise there wouldn't been endless discussion over What Ywhach could do with his ability
We do know how the ability works, because we're directly told how the ability works 🗿 .

Just because goofy goobers like you can't understand basic ideas like Fate Manipulation isn't our problem. Also its "Yhwach" not "Ywhach", you literally see his stated multiple times in the series and somehow you still misspell it.

Down atrocious.

Last edited:
Tipper bruh you've literally said Yhwach doesn't have Power Nullification. The bare minimum Bleach fan, which are usually stupid as **** know that Yhwach has that ability. I get if you missed it, but if that's the case just say so rather than saying shit like "He doesn't have the power that his ability is literally based upon."

But alas I won't get deep into this, but much like Dio Vs Alucard, Hao has no way of putting down Yhwach while Yhwach has various options to put Hao down for good. Even without the 4-D hax Yhwach has, he wouldn't need them. He'd still have layered power nullification, abstract hax via fate hax, mid-Godly negation, etc. Your playing some serious mental gymnastics if you think Yhwach can't hard counter Hao.

Honestly the matchup I'm most excited for this season is Saurons fight, mostly because out LOTR profiles are so barren with little explanation on anything so it'll be intresting to see them go into detail about Saurons powers and bring up stuff we either missed or don't really explain all that well
Well... for some obscure verses, it is we VS Battles Wiki and/or other characters profiles provide information to Death Battle instead.

honestly think the champs are going to go with Columbo vs Light/Light vs Walter

Speaking for the Champion voting scheme... Do the crew select the matchups nominated only in Fireside Chat? Like... audience in Asia (like me) really gets shielded off from this without risking their day job or sacrificing half a day off.

And I have a feeling the finally elected fight will be something big like Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger or classic like Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath. Seriously, do vote for the two, esp. Alex vs Cole.
Ben said that if you miss the fireside chat, you will still have a chance to submit your MU requests later.

Also they said they will still moderate the requests, so don't expect troll/inappropriate MU requests to get in.

Speaking for the Champion voting scheme... Do the crew select the matchups nominated only in Fireside Chat? Like... audience in Asia (like me) really gets shielded off from this without risking their day job or sacrificing half a day off.

And I have a feeling the finally elected fight will be something big like Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger or classic like Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath. Seriously, do vote for the two, esp. Alex vs Cole.
Oh I didn't know u were Asian?

next month could be pretty interesting and intense actually.

Each community of the fandom (Reddit, DB discord, VSBW, 4chan etc) will probably decide on their favorites MUs to submit, not to mention certain reactors/dedicated Death Battle channels like Biff Weed and Nemesis will probably organize and decide on certain MUs as well.

Maybe we should do our own poll and whatever MU or two wins, we all agree to support and campaign for it? If you're eligible to vote of course.

Each community of the fandom (Reddit, DB discord, VSBW, 4chan etc) will probably decide on their favorites MUs to submit, not to mention certain reactors/dedicated Death Battle channels like Biff Weed and Nemesis will probably organize and decide on certain MUs as well.

Maybe we should do our own poll and whatever MU or two wins, we all agree to support and campaign for it? If you're eligible to vote of course.
Maybe we do a top 10 and narrow it down from there?

Yeah, it’s likely a few already semi popular matchups will end up being pushed strongly. I just hope they’re good ones.

I love a good shit show brewing

It can be like the track commission thing we tried, except nobody will have to spend money!

Honestly the matchup I'm most excited for this season is Saurons fight, mostly because out LOTR profiles are so barren with little explanation on anything so it'll be intresting to see them go into detail about Saurons powers and bring up stuff we either missed or don't really explain all that well
Yeah, I really need to start adding explanations to the pages once tier revisions are done. Mostly focused on just getting changes in, but depending on when/how they portray Sauron, this'll either be a stomp for him or a stomp against him for the Lich King (if it's Voldemort, Sauron wins either way).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back