• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had capability to do commissions, I would propose Damian Wanye VS Su Shiu-Yuan because they just have considerable connections (at the very least their connection is better than Damian Wanye VS a TMNT character) and it is a DC L. Damian Wayne's profile in VS Battles Wiki is far from perfect and we don't have any Su Shiu-Yuan's profile yet, though I feel that starting with profiles based on his video game appearance is a wise choice.
I'm far more hyped for SpongeBob vs Aquaman than I was for Silver vs Trunks. That Death Battle would have been torn apart and controversial no matter who wins, but this, this is a real man's Death Battle.
Aquaman: Why won't you die!
SpongeBob: Nanosponge, son!

Name the four battles, I’ll go first!
pqvvjly3ctt91.png

Top left: DIO VS Alucard
Bottom left: Guts VS Nightmare (or Sasuke VS Hiei)
Top right: Link VS Cloud 2
Bottom right: R*aven VS Twilight Sparkle

Top left: Sora vs Pit
Bottom left: Goro vs Machamp
Top right: All Might vs Might Guy
Bottom right: Red vs Tai

What about everyone list their MU to commission to avoid a "car crash"?

Okay anyway I am updating the list for folks' planned commissions for the coming Brandon Yates commissioned music application volume 6:

I am sure I am missing someone please help me.

Last edited:

Okay anyway I am updating the list for folks' planned commissions for the coming Brandon Yates commissioned music application volume 6:

I think you're missing me. Mewthree vs SSJ5 Goku or Maxwell Unusual (Scribblenauts) vs Rudy Tabootie (ChalkZone).

Very wild and... Weird.
Fitting for the fight of the wacky characters.

Spoiler tab is there for technicality.

We ARE getting Michael Myers vs Jason Voorhees for the next Death Battle and Spinal vs Cervantes or Sir Daniel for the next Community Death Battle right?

Despite my commission is unlikely to be even submitted, it is fine to add DamianShiu-Yuan here.

By the way, here are links to profiles in VS Battles Wiki for the matchups you forgot to add link
This is for Damian Wayne, but the profile is a C-Class profile in Wikipedia's quality scale standard.
This is Lupin III.

When is the commission opening?

3:15, accepetable length imo, i expected a shorter
Remember that the fights tend to cut up/alter the track a bit. Hedge of Tomorrow introduced an entire different slower segment for the gacha pull segment for instance. I already hear it a bit with this track in the teaser, since it sounds like the track is about to climax with the SUPER FRIEND punch but then the track loops quickly until Aquaman throws the water infused punch and then it actually starts. So the fight could be a bit longer or a bit shorter

Name the four battles, I’ll go first!
pqvvjly3ctt91.png

Top left: DIO VS Alucard
Bottom left: Guts VS Nightmare (or Sasuke VS Hiei)
Top right: Link VS Cloud 2
Bottom right: R*aven VS Twilight Sparkle
Top left: Goku Black vs Reverse Flash
Bottom left: Optimus vs Gundam (Even though all versions of Optimus they used would clap the Gundam, still not a fan of how they composited them)
Top right: Popeye vs Saitama (sob)
Bottom right: Rogue vs Wonder Woman ig?

No, if I ever get to commission something (which is unlikely, given these prices), it'd be Larryboy vs Bibleman.
Well how much you are willing to pay? Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media surely charge at a premium, but Skye TehGM does offer some relatively affordable choices.

Alternatively you may compose music on your own.

I too, enjoy saying completely random shit about characters and passing it off as true simply because of how confident I am in saying it.
This is the power of memes - making crappy ideas popular regardless of the actual quality of the content.

I too, enjoy saying completely random shit about characters and passing it off as true simply because of how confident I am in saying it.
It’s funny because Ben 10 fans have to jump through so many hoops and hurdles just to make him baseline multiverse meanwhile you can literally find a scan of Hal scaling to multiverse+

Like bro just take the L man….

pqvvjly3ctt91.png

I’ll go now

Top left: Archie Silver v Heroes Trunks
Bottom left: Guts VS Nightmare
Top right: James Bond v John Wick / DIO vs Alucard
Bottom right: Ryu vs Jin, Shadow vs Mewtwo, Sonic vs Mario 2

if there was a “could go either way but you slightly disagree and the one you preferred lost” it’d be: Archie Sonic vs Wally West

It’s funny because Ben 10 fans have to jump through so many hoops and hurdles just to make him baseline multiverse meanwhile you can literally find a scan of Hal scaling to multiverse+

Like bro just take the L man….
I already took the L but I'm forced to continue taking them because people won't pipe down. Seriously, even Kuro moved on, he literally has the Time huh shirt.
unknown.png

Well how much you are willing to pay? Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media surely charge at a premium, but Skye TehGM does offer some relatively affordable choices.

Alternatively you may compose music on your own.
So I can have it written down in advance, is Brandon's commission sheet available anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back