• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's the best character for Atrocitus to fight? I've made a revision to give him some much needed updates to his post crisis self and want to know who's his most request foe for death battle?
hello
maxresdefault.jpg

Atrocitus vs Asura is just inevitable.
... Want a Death of a Lantern? We always have Thaal Sinestro vs Yuuki Terumi.

Terumi_vs_sinestro_nota.png

Hey wait

A banger it is but why Akuma vs Yuuki Terumi? By now most people know whom is the number one opponent of choice Terumi should fight against.

And why is Aaron picking this against all other choices? He is smart enough to pick Marisa Kirisame vs Yuffie Kisaragi after all.

Want a Death of a Lantern? We always have Thaal Sinestro vs Yuuki Terumi.

Hey wait

A banger it is but why Akuma vs Yuuki Terumi? By now most people know whom is the number one opponent of choice Terumi should fight against.

And why is Aaron picking this against all other choices? He is smart enough to pick Marisa Kirisame vs Yuffie Kisaragi after all.

Folks want to commission whatever they want

Hey wait

Terumi vs Sinestro is getting a track, though...

Hey wait

Aaron doesn’t chose based on how much he likes the matchup to my knowledge, I think it’s just a case of first come first serve and whoever provides the best description, sourcing, and details for what they want. I think he’d only turn something down if he was 100% uninterested.

He likely thought that mixing a SF & Blazblue track would be fun, and it came out pretty damn good. Comparitively, Sinestro has little to work with musically outside of just making something up for him.

anyone answer this?
usually 1-2 days before the RoosterTeeth release of the episode, so usually on Saturdays.

It's too bad that Asura dies pretty hard, like Asura is such an underrated character and his best MU will involve his death at the hands of a Herald level character
it’s so unfortunate because Asura is such an awesome character from a ******* based game I wish he didn’t die in all his MUs

Agreed. Asura is such a good character, and the fact that he's essentially guaranteed to lose no matter who Death Battle goes with is a crying shame.

That said, Atrocitus is his best matchup.

Seriously it funny that his main MU he just dies

Broly(Super)-Statstomps via Multipliers and Universe size
Hulk-Statstomps Via Universe size and multiplier
Kratos-9 Realms scaling and statstomps
Atrocitious-Statstomp via DC Universe size

the fact that their most thematic/connected and potential opponents for animations are dbs, marvel and dc.. and one of them being a multiversal with a huge capacity for lethal hax's..

Mikey treatment was brutal, but it was so brutal it became funny.

THE BONG
I like Mikey but his analysis while rude, did made me chuckle and has a few good jokes there.

Music's fire, but man that is definitely not Akuma's ideal contender.

Now I need them to hand another cartoon character a win.
latest
what MUs does he have?
I know Gru's gonna fight Megamind, but Doof could be a good alternative.
Plankton is a good one.
Plankton's my personal favorite too. I heard Crocker from Fairy Odd Parents could work well as Doof's opponent.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Since Total Drama has been brought up and going to switch to a less flame bait related topic, is there any Total Drama character that could work in a DEATH BATTLE? Only MU's I heard that may work are Chris VS Monokuma (Danganronpa) and Izzy VS Sticks (Sonic Boom).

Kratos has 9 realm scaling? That counts as 9 universe level or 9-D? No shit he can take on Dante.

@NotoriouSoda how does Sauron fight? mainly as a swordsman or what
Giant ass mace💪💪

I want to check if I can actually use this to create the VBW profile for SF Aquaman. Some useful information there.

Guess how many people will riot if
  • Next time on Death Battle does not have Michael Myers vs Jason Voorhees
  • Next time or the next on Community Death Battle does not have Spinal vs Cervantes or Sir Daniel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back