• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I want to check if I can actually use this to create the VBW profile for SF Aquaman. Some useful information there.
The G1 blog composites SF Aquaman with the 60s Aquaman, and we don’t allow composites

Here is a list of notable comic characters I got few years ago when I asked about elsewhere:

Marvel
  • Galactus
  • Ant-Man
  • Phoenix
  • Black Cat
  • Mysterio
  • Green Goblin
  • Sandman
  • Lizard
  • Star-Lord
  • Rocket
  • Gwenpool
  • Mooon Knight
  • Bullseye
  • Gambit
  • Dormammu
  • Vision
  • Agent Venom
  • Reed Richards
  • Thing
  • Johnny
  • Sue
  • Kraven
  • Juggernaut
  • Red Hulk
  • Silver Surfer
  • Punisher
  • Iceman
  • Peni Parker
  • Cyclops
  • Super Skrull
  • Psylocke
  • Molecule Man
  • Sentry
  • Spider-Woman
  • Loki
  • Taskmaster
  • Odin
  • Black Bolt
  • Squirrel Girl
  • Nick Fury
  • Shuma-Gorath
  • Beyonder
  • Man-Thing

DC
  • Atom
  • Catwoman
  • Scarecrow
  • MMH
  • Cyborg
  • Mr. Freeze
  • Prof. Zoom
  • Clayface
  • Killer Croc
  • Azrael
  • Deadshot
  • Robin Damian
  • Trigon
  • Blue Beetle
  • Superboy
  • Supergirl
  • Plastic Man
  • Brainiac
  • Penguin
  • Kyle Rayner
  • Sinestro
  • John Constantine
  • Killer Frost
  • Question
  • Etrigan
  • Cheetah
  • Dr. Manhattan
  • Beast Boy
  • Anti-Monitor
  • Starfire
  • Krypto
  • Grodd
  • Lucifer
  • Swamp-Thing
  • Atrocitus
EDIT: And this isn't even counting returnees...
ES1yu4CXgAA03PN.jpg

Last edited:
Kinda curious about this, but in your opinion, what Marvel vs DC fights are there left that are legitimately worth doing? The Ant-Man vs Atom and Scarecrow vs Mysterio's of the world?
Besides those two mentioned
Nova Richard Rider vs John Stewart GL
Moon Knight vs Azreal
Deadshot vs Bullseye
Man thing vs swamp thing
That's it

The rest are filler tier

Last edited:
Like, some of characters in that list prolly won't get in, but there are so many they could still use if keep rotting their brains on more comics.

So, if they keep using them, please do good MUs and make the eps good plz

How about some higher tier Abstract battles, The Spectre vs Living Tribunal, Chaos King vs Darkest Knight, Beyonder vs Lucifer etc
All of them are pretty boring
Like, some of characters in that list prolly won't get in, but there are so many they could still use if keep rotting their brains on more comics.

So, if they keep using them, please do good MUs and make the eps good plz
At this point they need to go on and use more series on the show cause like I said we're running the well on worthwhile capeshit MU

More capeshit vs non-capeshit characters actually keep the MUs with capeshit characters more appealing. Not a rule of steel just a guideline but still.

Which one? The R/DBM or R/DB? If it's the former, I 100% guarantee you they'll choose Garou vs Godspeed
r/DeathBattle. I was thinking that DB would just give the subreddit two options to choose from instead of leaving the choice in their hands. That way I get to watch people argue in favour of one MU over the other.

I want to check if I can actually use this to create the VBW profile for SF Aquaman. Some useful information there.

Guess how many people will riot if
  • Next time on Death Battle does not have Michael Myers vs Jason Voorhees
  • Next time or the next on Community Death Battle does not have Spinal vs Cervantes or Sir Daniel
I saw a comment on the blog, so I figured I'd ask here: how much better would comic Aquaman fair against Spongebob? I'm sure at the bare minimum, he'd have more ways to counter Spongebob's haxes, but now I'm curious.

I saw a comment on the blog, so I figured I'd ask here: how much better would comic Aquaman fair against Spongebob? I'm sure at the bare minimum, he'd have more ways to counter Spongebob's haxes, but now I'm curious.
Aquaman has the speed advantage and potentially the AP advantage depending on how you scale him, Spongbob could still technically out hax him.

Arthur would win. While SB has win conditions via hax he can’t really hit comic Aquaman with how fast DC high tiers are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back