• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler tagged for those who may not wish to read, it’s pretty off topic

thank you all

He has every sign of hip dysplasia he could possibly have, so I’m treating it as such (he’s a pure bred pocket American bully, who’s about one and a half)

hip dysplasia is most common in a lot of breeds in the pit bull & bulldog family, most commonly develops at about 1-2 years, and is identified by weakness/pain in the hind legs, the dog sitting/being hesitant to stand often, seemingly reluctant to climb stairs/******* up while climbing them, and frequent injury of legs, of which he has all of those symptoms, is the most common breed for it to appear in, is at the perfect age for it to develop, and is a pure breed, meaning that issues specific to those breeds are more common to crop up than usual.

So unfortunately that’s what my baby likely has. I’m getting insurance for him and have to wait a month on insurance before I can have him xrayed in order to get the treatment. So unfortunately we’ll have to be very careful with him over the next month. If I don’t get the insurance I’d be unable to treat him, as depending on the stage of the dysplasia he’d need either medicine, or surgery (worst case scenario full hip replacement but we aren’t at that level of severity) the medicine would cost several hundreds of dollars, and the surgery would likely cost 1,500-3,000 dollars, and I don’t think that’s including X-rays or appointment costs. I wouldn’t be able to afford that and would be forced to set up a crowdfund and pray lol, so the insurance is my best bet for treating my baby.

obv my dog is far more important that this versus shit so if that song purchase would get in the way of his treatment I wouldn’t get it, but if I take up enough extra hours at work and the insurance covers enough for him, I might be able to get away with it.
I'll be praying for you and your dog. Godspeed my friend

I'll be praying for you and your dog. Godspeed my friend
Thank you, hoping all goes well and he can get what he needs within a month.
Idk if I’ve ever sent pics of him here before, but here’s my baby ( :

20220926_133934_Original.jpg

20220825_174207_Original.jpg

20220825_020430_Original.jpg

Thank you, hoping all goes well and he can get what he needs within a month.
Idk if I’ve ever sent pics of him here before, but here’s my baby ( :
You are in my prayers

Are you working or studying at where? Some US$3000 surgical fee fod your dog is surely not some easy sum to spare from. (In contrast a standard Brandon Yates commissioned music with a standard album cover art costs around US$330). So quite some extra cost to save up.

That a Stafford?
I am not an expert in dogs.

Imagine if Aquaman actually pulls a W
I will be honestly pleased.
(I have a smile in my face when a "serious" verse actually pulls a win over a "goofy"/"meh toon force GG" verse.)

Likely he can meet the 8 month pledge for most of his works.

And see if I can lodge a new application. (Or should I actually join his US$300 membership)

Last edited:
You are in my prayers

Are you working or studying at where? Some US$3000 surgical fee fod your dog is surely not some easy sum to spare from. (In contrast a standard Brandon Yates commissioned music with a standard album cover art costs around US$330). So quite some extra cost to save up.
I’m working at a regular retail job, and going to a community college but that’s mostly covered by financial aid. As of now I’m counting on getting insurance to cover hopefully at least 80% of the surgical fee, but if I can’t get that much covered, I’m in a lot of shit.

That a Stafford?
He’s an American Bully, pocket sized tho.

Do we have anymore rivalry MUs left besides Colex?
Gru VS Megamind since there are some debate between their movies and had a bit of a fandom rivalry at the time.
Bloom VS Will Vandom since Winx and W.I.T.C.H. did had some rivalry heat from 2000's to mid 2010's but after that both series sorta died in popularity and remains niche as of now. So not a major one nowadays.
There's Goku VS Sonic. Lets not touch that one...

Gru VS Megamind since there are some debate between their movies and had a bit of a fandom rivalry at the time.
Bloom VS Will Vandom since Winx and W.I.T.C.H. did had some rivalry heat from 2000's to mid 2010's but after that both series sorta died in popularity and remains niche as of now. So not a major one nowadays.
There's Goku VS Sonic. Lets not touch that one...
Goku v Sonic / Archie Sonic v Xeno Goku are like one of the last HUGE rivalry MUs left that I can think of and neither REALLY need to be done anymore tbh.

thank you all

He has every sign of hip dysplasia he could possibly have, so I’m treating it as such (he’s a pure bred pocket American bully, who’s about one and a half)

hip dysplasia is most common in a lot of breeds in the pit bull & bulldog family, most commonly develops at about 1-2 years, and is identified by weakness/pain in the hind legs, the dog sitting/being hesitant to stand often, seemingly reluctant to climb stairs/******* up while climbing them, and frequent injury of legs, of which he has all of those symptoms, is the most common breed for it to appear in, is at the perfect age for it to develop, and is a pure breed, meaning that issues specific to those breeds are more common to crop up than usual.

So unfortunately that’s what my baby likely has. I’m getting insurance for him and have to wait a month on insurance before I can have him xrayed in order to get the treatment. So unfortunately we’ll have to be very careful with him over the next month. If I don’t get the insurance I’d be unable to treat him, as depending on the stage of the dysplasia he’d need either medicine, or surgery (worst case scenario full hip replacement but we aren’t at that level of severity) the medicine would cost several hundreds of dollars, and the surgery would likely cost 1,500-3,000 dollars, and I don’t think that’s including X-rays or appointment costs. I wouldn’t be able to afford that and would be forced to set up a crowdfund and pray lol, so the insurance is my best bet for treating my baby.

obv my dog is far more important that this versus shit so if that song purchase would get in the way of his treatment I wouldn’t get it, but if I take up enough extra hours at work and the insurance covers enough for him, I might be able to get away with it.
This sucks, man, hope your dog gets better

thank you all

I'll see if I can help out.

God it would be funny if Simmon vs Kyle and Unicron vs Galactus gets cucked again.
I'm gonna cope if Simon v Kyle gets cucked, I have a feeling Unicron v Galactus is next year tho.

If I had to lose out on Simon v Kyle this season for any MU, Gru v Megamind is like the only one I could accept I think.

G1 blog out
Oh wow, this is the earliest I've seen a G1 blog drop in a while

Especially funny after Archie Silver v Heroes Trunks took so much longer than usual last time lol

This match is probably the most streightfoward match we've ever had, not the biggest stomp we've ever had but like there is literally no argument for one of the sides, like atleast with the other matches there's usually some kind of argument you can use, there literally isn't one for this match.

I'm going to take a shot in the dark, but the finale is Rick vs The Doctor.

Calling it now, I'll eat a whole box of slim jims if I'm wrong.
I will order a pack of Marlboro and smoke them if the season nine finale is Shulk vs Lightning. (Do not expect me to shoot a video for that though.)

G1 blog out
Unsurprisingly unanimous verdict, surprisingly early release.

I shall expect Gru vs Megamind coming. As finale or not. In 3d or sprite.

Galactus vs Unicron and Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger are More for Season 10.

Who knows what is next for Community Death Battle? After Ainz Ooal Gown vs Grim and Ghost Rider vs Sans?

I want Spinal vs Cervantes but Spinal vs Sir Daniel is highly likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back