• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luigi isn’t really treated poorly, he’s generally in character, he’s just sort of rolled most of the fight due to poor choreo. He’s fine imo.

Bowser moreso got ****** over by Ganon getting wanked with an NLF than anything else, I don’t really remember Bowser being treated poorly in terms of characterization in the animation or analysis segment or generally shit on to any degree. Just a dogshit conclusion.
Nintendo treats Luigi like shit. LuigiTails was nowhere near as bad as worst things in DB considering NSMBWii ending exists.

Bowser got ****** by compositing cartoons to make him really dumb. In actual fight it wasn't too bad tho.

Nintendo treats Luigi like shit. LuigiTails was nowhere near as bad as worst things in DB considering NSMBWii ending exists.

Bowser got ****** by compositing cartoons to make him really dumb. In actual fight it wasn't too bad tho.
The same thing happened to Knuckles so it just seems to be an issue with research of the time.

Also yeah Luigi notoriously gets treated worse in his own franchise than any DB could ever treat him lol

Yoshi lucked out by early weird DBs, he really lacks good MUs.

TrunksSilver is at about 1.3 mil, if it reaches 1.5 mil by next monday it'll be okay, but frankly that is low for DBZ ep. Is killing DBZ characters finally hurting the views lol

Also, is SF Aquaman literally the most hated character in DB? This is the guy who ruined Aquaman's reputation, surely there is no one else? Surely Bieber & Black don't beat him, right?

Yoshi lucked out by early weird DBs, he really lacks good MUs.

TrunksSilver is at about 1.3 mil, if it reaches 1.5 mil by next monday it'll be okay, but frankly that is low for DBZ ep. Is killing DBZ characters finally hurting the views lol

Also, is SF Aquaman literally the most hated character in DB? This is the guy who ruined Aquaman's reputation, surely there is no one else? Surely Bieber & Black don't beat him, right?
I don't really hear people talk much about SF Aquaman tbh, and Aquaman's reputation was always going to be shoddy considering... what he is compared to his peers. SF just didn't help at all lol.

I guess there's an argument about him being the most hated though.

Well, Spongebob vs SF Aqua has "underwater cartoons" theme for it.

It is nice SB got water themed fight, since a lot of his stuff is about that.
I can kinda get the idea for their pitting against one another, both are underwater cartoons, both are kinda lame middle aged men who are both just SOME GUY who star in children's cartoons from different eras, both have hammy tones, etc etc

I can kinda get the idea for their pitting against one another, both are underwater cartoons, both are kinda lame middle aged men who are both just SOME GUY who star in children's cartoons from different eras, both have hammy tones, etc etc
Yeah, the big thing here is that vibes totally work.

It feels weirdly natural to see SF Aqua to interact with SB.

Calling SpongeBob just a lame middle aged man (who's content with a minimum wage job) is so wild I never thought of it lmao

Didnt grew with the english voice of SB much, but from what i heard of it on youtube for some years, the impersonation is more or less close to it, even the laugh sounds about the same as original, so its not bad imo, also its really goofy as expected
I say they can take alot of reference's from this fight version

How much budget this fan made thing had? The costumes sure must have had a bit of money there, also the blood from slices and impalements too, DB should know how to make it good, especially if its done by same people from their previous live action fights

#SpongebobDidNothingWrong

IMG_4417.png

Last edited:
I think we all know Aquaman is gonna lose, plus the animation itself kinda indicates that, so I kinda feel bad for him.

Just for that, I think I'll root Aquaman lol

Taking a glance, his main matchups seem to be Spyro, Chocobo, Pac-Man and Kirby.

Chocobo's the best one.
Surprisingly enough, Chocobos are freaking busted.

Why do people hate SF Aquaman so much? I don't know him much
Don't know much on the matter either, but from what I get SF Aquaman started the whole "he's just a lame-o who can only talk to fish", putting a big black mark on the rest of his powers and background, such as being the king of Atlantis and a huge powerhouse. IIRC comic writters spent a lot of time and effort trying to put back together Aquaman's image as a credible superhero.

TL;DR SF Aquaman tarnished Comic Book Aquamans reputation for generations to come, and tbh it's right like that one joke on that cartoonhooligans Saiyans vs DC Heroes "why do you want to me first" and "because your the Hawkeye of DC comics"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back