• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Good night and... Happy hunting.
A complete Bond sweep is kind of insane, this one isn't even a complete stomp or anything and Wick has some wincons lol.

Also regarding the MU Can't say I care really about either
Movie characters like Bond n Wick never interest me all too much
I get folks being pissy and prefer better alts for both (I'm a Beatrix vs Wick Stan personally)
But it's whatever something like isn't new in DB only I can say is make it worth my time at the end

Gonna make this request quick because IRL circumstances:

I recently sandboxed this page for Margulis (Xenosaga), and I was thinking a lot about who he could go up against. This is where I'm at as far as his MU spreads, and I feel like I've hit a dead end:

MU4MARGULIS_2022_WIP.png

Qualifying factors:

• Be a believer in Christ (or at the very least, an avid follower in a higher body given individual form), to the near abandonment of all else.
  • Also have a work ethic that condemns others for placation and docility/inaction
  • Be somewhere in the T4-T1 range (tiers are disclosed in the page above)
  • Be one of the top dogs of a quote 'secret organisation' of varying description, or at least an antagonistic group of varying consequence.
  • Have a mech or other form handy.
  • Want to return a group of people to their 'rightful home' (or if all else fails, a land that suits those people).
  • Be rivals with someone who you shared a past with (bonus points if you stole that rival's ex).
  • Eventually do one of A) switch sides, or B) die on your own blade, when you realise that you were lied to about your beliefs coming to pass.

As usual, ideas appreciated.

Another Therewolf banger. I am a little bothered this is almost entirely a Bond track. There's very few influences of JWs techno/synth style in here which is a shame. I think a largely techno track with Bond's themes and jazzy bombast being sampled into it frequently with occasional outbursts of his theme in-between would have been a better direction, would have more adequately fit both characters imo.

Qualifying factors:

• Be a believer in Christ (or at the very least, an avid follower in a higher body given individual form), to the near abandonment of all else.
  • Also have a work ethic that condemns others for placation and docility/inaction
  • Be somewhere in the T4-T1 range (tiers are disclosed in the page above)
  • Be one of the top dogs of a quote 'secret organisation' of varying description, or at least an antagonistic group of varying consequence.
  • Have a mech or other form handy.
  • Want to return a group of people to their 'rightful home' (or if all else fails, a land that suits those people).
  • Be rivals with someone who you shared a past with (bonus points if you stole that rival's ex).
  • Eventually do one of A) switch sides, or B) die on your own blade, when you realise that you were lied to about your beliefs coming to pass.

As usual, ideas appreciated.
Someone who comes to mind right now is Enrico Pucci from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure. Not sure if it’s that good connections wise

There not playing the waiting game anymore
They probably went with this cause nothing Wick gonna get will change the outcome Especially against a composite bond
Watch John survive a nuke in the 4th chapter bc vengeance. 🗿

Edit: Fr this doesn't take away from the MU issue, they should definitely be fighting different opponents tbh. Also John Wick was in Fortnite so Superman scaling GG. 🗿

Now that I think about it, this is the guy @Loh67867 bought up to me when talking about Amalthus's MUs. Probably won't be beating the same drum twice, sorry.
Yeah, Amalthus is a better Xeno MU for Pucci
The guy that you send sounds more like Alexander Anderson, honestly (Christian people who are part of secret organization and shit) but Anderson will get mega stomped so honestly idk

Yeah, Amalthus is a better Xeno MU for Pucci
The guy that you send sounds more like Alexander Anderson, honestly (Christian people who are part of secret organization and shit) but Anderson will get mega stomped so honestly idk

Not heard that name. Mind a link?

Not heard that name. Mind a link?
Not Loh, but here

Not Loh, but here

Pre-arc vs Anderson isn't a horrendous stomp. Depends if anyone decides to re-interpret Hellsing verse at any point

not sure, but tbf, Tanjojo was pretty much rested on whether Jonathan gets anything after Part 1, if he did, Tanjiro was screwed, if he didn't, Tanjiro would win most of the time. so you could argue tanjiro should win, though it seems most people do grant jonathan that scaling.
Pretty much plus tons of stuff for both KNY and JJBA are down to personal interpretation even for vs debating standards such as breathing styles actually having "real" elemental properties as well as the MHS Vs HS debate that comes with it while scaling Part 1, 2 and 3 JJBA characters to each other is still a contentious point to this very day (all thanks to Dio).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back