• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there been rumors of Super coming back in 2023 but overall i don't see Death Battle bringing Goku back yet
we still have
Frieza
Cell
Piccolo
Gohan
Hit
Gogeta
M.Zamasu
Krillin
Baby Vegeta
Left to use

we don't need Goku coming back when we still have several DB Reps left

jommc9nhkr691.jpg

British spies that mainly parody James Bond and his films who serve as the protagonists of spy-comedy film trilogies. I'd have to watch the films again to find more connections, but I suspect they're going to have quite a lot in common, which is quite natural considering they're parodying the same material.

Since they're now using Bond, I feel having the two Bond parodies fight is the logical next step.

This could easily be the 3D equivalent of Wario vs Dedede, a great fight with plenty of funny moments while also having cool action.

Don't forget Bardock fighting Nolan
There's also Nappa vs Conquest, but frankly, I feel that one's unnecessary if Bardock vs Nolan happens. Both fill the same desire for a bloody battle between hardened warriors.
Pretty much
Nappa vs Conquest doesn't really feel DB material
I can see Nolan vs Bardock happening down the line when Invincible comes back to reignite the hype

Game time but with a twist:
Will you press the button? For which matchups and not for which?
"Your dream matchup becomes a Death Battle. Battle style, visuals, acting/voice acting, music, fight choreography, banter etc is top notch and optimum for the matchup."
But
"Your more favorite character lost, research and verdict are horrible (horribly wrong even), and shit storms are raised and are so hard (rivalling Goku vs Superman, Yang vs Tifa, Sasuke vs Hiei, Ben vs Hal, etc)."
Hell nah. Wrong verdicts already leave a bad taste in my mouth (honestly the only reason I don't like Zatanna vs Wanda, I think the verdict was wrong), but horrible research to boot is an actual insult to the character. Under these new rules the only positive is, ironically, the shitstorm. At least I wouldn't be alone in my hate.
Basically this, do it right or don't do it at all. Unless if the wonky reasoning is the reason my preferred character would win, then that is "based" in terms of me forgiving them (hello, Guts and Hiei*). But bad or even just incomplete reasoning for why your preferred character lost is always cringe no matter what and nobody wants to be on the receiving end of that.

*Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash are not included because one was a joke episode, the other was rigged out of condescension, and neither actually killed their opponents. Also, their episodes just plain sucked.

Maiden's could get to small city level, which isn't too drastic of change given that it doesn't help them win their Match-Ups
I mean, Cinder's only real matchup is Azula and she wins that without even needing the Maiden powers

But yeah, people saw them tank this as well as somewhat fight the Maidens in volume 8 and generally accept them being Town level now

Speaking of DBZ, we're definitely getting Gohan and Freiza next season if they do the two DBZ rep thing again.
I love how you are not even asking.

Frontiers is another kinda hated Digi series, tho Lucemon vs SMT Lucifer is a thing?

Digimon isnt that popular in DB I guess, besides Omegamon vs Gogeta, Digimon vs Mega Man Battle Network fights and maybe trying someone from Digimon vs Arceus.
Actually while some people also suggest Mother Eater or Zeedmillenniumon against Arceus, the true "apple to apple" counterpart for Arceus in Digimon is King Drasil (Yggdrasil). The white creator god monster of a video game breeding and petting monsters and using these monsters to fight.

And luckily Iggy is actually a big part in Digimon Savers, a chapter/"generation" popular enough among Digimon fans and general ACGN normies (I mean Masaru Daimon-mon is memed and talked so hard) so it would actually have quite some footage for Death Battle to work on.

But yeah we are likely seeing Omnimon against Gogeta, some Digimon vs Shin Megami Tensei, some Digimon vs Persona and some Digimon vs Mega Man Battle Network episode. In fact...

Midnight Sleuths Feat. @Tre Watson (Yu Narukami vs Takumi Aiba) [Persona vs Digimon]

Crazy how RWBY loses most of them lmao. RWBY fans are struggling for decent feats.
Yep at best u can argue MCB- town at best but given how the series been over the years hard to find any MU they outright win

Also ain't nobody buying
From what ive seen on a lot of forums in the past year, RWBY is currently generally accepted as being around Town level by a lot of people
What forums exactly
I hardly see much change for them
There's no way 4chan genuinely believes Thor vs Vegeta was a biased MU done to please Thor fans. They cannot be this stupid.
expecting intelligence from /Co/
Ur first mistake lol
Speaking of DBZ, we're definitely getting Gohan and Freiza next season if they do the two DBZ rep thing again.
Genuinely praying they don't do Gohan, his popular MUs suck complete ass, and his hype only really comes out when he's fighting a bad guy, who none of his popular MUs are. Cell or anyone else would be way better.
I could see Freiza and Piccolo for next season

I mean, Cinder's only real matchup is Azula and she wins that without even needing the Maiden powers

But yeah, people saw them tank this as well as somewhat fight the Maidens in volume 8 and generally accept them being Town level now
Well I hear there are claims or even plans to argue for Tier 6 Azula.

Frieza, Piccolo, Gohan and Cell would be easy picks for Season 10.

Yep at best u can argue MCB- town at best but given how the series been over the years hard to find any MU they outright win
That kinda depends on the character, Yang for instance blatantly beats a lot of her opponent pool but gets stomped by a lot of them as well and only has one or two actually fair opponents
What forums exactly
I hardly see much change for them
From where ive seen, Death Battle wiki, r/Deathbattlematchups and r/WWW, and some parts of Spacebattles and Comicvine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back