• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xg2kzikkcgl91.jpg
Tari VS Miko Kubota
As pleased as I am for giving Meta Runner and Glitch Techs the spotlight they deserve and seeing my favorite MU become a top-tier episode, seeing either fandom fight would be a little disheartening, as much it is admittedly hilarious to see their gamer girl waifu lose and rage. Neither Tari or Miko Kubota had any major presence in the battleboard community so it would be weird to rage on these two fairly niche characters. At least Meta Runner and Glitch Techs will get some discussion. Overall, a bit hesitant on this one.

Now for my other MUs, Akuma VS Yujiro Hanma and Bloom VS Will Vandom, no doubt I push it. Get to see my favorite MUs became awesome episodes and watch as the salt flies (less so on Bloom VS Will due to being less popular but their fandom do have a bit of a rivalry).

xg2kzikkcgl91.jpg

I will break my hand slamming down on that button to insure Bill Cipher VS Discord gets them to take MLP seriously after all 3 shit episodes. Dorito-stans can cope, seethe, mald, dilate, whatever the **** lingo 4chan shat out today for the next 8000 years for all I care. Through sheer willpower, I will not let Ben or the researchers **** this up or feed Bill to Shuma-Gorath/Dormmamu.
Eh why the hell not, let the salt rain from above with the angel's fight (My MU is Eva 01 vs Wing Gundam)

If I did click the button, I already know what my decision would be, although it comes down to 2:

Gilgamesh vs The Emperor of Mankind - This fight is never, ever, EVER going to happen (unless everyone starts to back it...which they should) but it would be so glorious if it did. It is surprisingly thematic and has multiple connections that elevate it to my top 2 mus. I don't know which outcome would generate more heat, but I'd personally hope for EoM to pull out the win. I even thought of a cool ending, where right before he's killed, Gilgamesh sees the future, and knows that The Emperor will ultimately fail. He laughs as he realizes that despite winning this battle, The Emperor will lose the war, and that he, Gilgamesh, is the better king.

Liquid Snake vs Albert Wesker - I just want to point out that I was the one that popularized this match, at least in this forum. I don't know if I'm the first person to ever come up with the idea, but I brought it up a long time ago and it has only gained more and more traction. I even made a thumbnail all the way back in 2016. If this fight happens, then I am unofficially taking credit for it.
da9dlp1-a522eaa3-87b7-491a-93b0-2c89ebc67328.jpg

With that aside, this would be a really cool and debatable fight. Imagining their personalities playing off of one another makes me all the more hyped should this ever go down. The fact that either side could win makes this fight all the more epic, and deserving of god tier animation.

xg2kzikkcgl91.jpg

I will break my hand slamming down on that button to insure Bill Cipher VS Discord gets them to take MLP seriously after all 3 shit episodes. Dorito-stans can cope, seethe, mald, dilate, whatever the **** lingo 4chan shat out today for the next 8000 years for all I care. Through sheer willpower, I will not let Ben or the researchers **** this up or feed Bill to Shuma-Gorath/Dormmamu.
well, the genshi fandom is already pretty well known, because well twitter, so I guess the whole arena would come from there, but it would be funny to see obsessive fans vs obsessive haters fighting over the outcome being right or wrong....

that said, guardian tale world 15 is coming out soon, along with sumeru, maybe lumine will stomp on female knight pretty bad, oh on the other hand she somehow manages to win this lol

xg2kzikkcgl91.jpg

I would press it on god 🗿

xg2kzikkcgl91.jpg

I will punch this button so fast it gets engraved into the ground. If I had to guess which MU I'd go with, probably either Kasen Ibaraki vs Fleetway Sonic, Marisa Kirisame vs Yuffie Kisaragi, Takayuki Yagami vs Wei Shen, Kiryu Kazuma vs Shizuo Heiwajima, Yukari Yakumo vs Altair. I doubt any of these matchups would actually have the capacity to result in any massive backlash but even if they did result in one idc lol.

Alternate, more popular options are SCP-682 vs Doomsday, Dante vs Kratos, Raidou vs Constantine and Simon vs Kyle. Didn't wanna mention them cause they're so wildly popular lol.
Oh yeah, finally watched the first John Wick movie. Goddamn, that was peak cinema. Also, Bond vs Wick is looking to be one of the longest one on one fights Wick's ever had, the rest of his enemies have a habit of dying too fast.

Probably gonna watch the rest of the movies leading up to the episode. Looking forward to Wick packing up James Fraud.
He has some longer fights in the 2nd and 3rd movies tbf. But yeah glad you enjoyed it!!! JW is probably my favorite film franchise ever, it's absurdly good.

I'm pretty sure they won't touch Superman ever again lmao
They have mentioned wanting to do GvS3 iirc, so at most, maybe several years from now we'll finally get that, but I doubt we'll get Supes again unless he suddenly has a MASSIVELY POPULAR OPPONENT crop up out of nowhere, which I dont really see.

I'd laugh my ass off if GvS3 is the Season 10 finale instead of Galactus vs Unicron.

God, I have so many expectations for GvS3 and I just know all of them will be let down. The only thing I take solace in is that DevilArtemis might be the animator, and he has literal years of experience with 3D Dragon Ball animating. No, I didn't forget Thor vs Vegeta DBX, I am simply consciously suppressing it.

Outside a one last match With Goku vs Superman 3 Superman isn't coming back on the show
DBE Goku vs DCEU Superman is still there and almost everyone wants DCEU Superman to win. This is Goku vs Superman version of Omni-Man vs Homelander.

You know, I’m not fully convinced Death Battle would do Sentry vs Superman
Maybe. Maybe not.

What do you guy think of Pheonix Ikki vs Sentry?
What about
Gemini Saga vs Sentry
And
Pheonix Ikki vs Fujiwara no Mokou

xg2kzikkcgl91.jpg

Will the following matchups actually stir a storm in the community?
  • Monika vs Miyuki Sone
  • Kirito (SAO) vs Maple (Bofuri)
  • Zoom or I-No vs Homura Akemi
  • Arceus (Pokémon) vs King Drasil (Digimon)
  • Satoru Gojo vs Makima
  • Denji vs Yugi Itadori
  • Yusuke Urameshi vs Yoh Asakura
  • Pepsiman vs Coca-cola Polar Bear
  • Dimentio (Mario series) vs Solaris (Sonic series)

Last edited:
I don't really care for Finn and Jake vs Mordecai and Rigby. It feels uninspired and the connections look lame. I'm not gonna say I hate it, that would require me to actually care about the MU, but I'm not singing its praises or anything.

I don't really care for Finn and Jake vs Mordecai and Rigby. It feels uninspired and the connections look lame. I'm not gonna say I hate it, that would require me to actually care about the MU, but I'm not singing its praises or anything.
What makes you talk about Finn and Jake vs Mordecai and Rigby?

Like you know way better opponents for each pair?

Or you know that this MU can very likely become a Death Battle episode very soon?

Or just you would not "press the button to make this matchup among the greatest episodes of Death Battle in return for it being a very controversial and possibly flaming topic".

Or you know that this MU can very likely become a Death Battle episode very soon?

Or just you would not "press the button to make this matchup among the greatest episodes of Death Battle in return for it being a very controversial and possibly flaming topic".

fatelogos.jpg

what about fate franchise? When will DB do that?

I wonder if wiz and boomstick will make a mana transfer joke as well?

It wasn’t really related to the previous topic, I was just saying stuff out loud.

Don’t really know better opponents, but I'm not too interested in the characters themselves. From what little I know of them though, I don't think either duo clashes that well with the other.

If it becomes an episode, I'm obviously gonna watch it. I think Death Battle's proven by now that a weak MU doesn't make a weak episode.

If nothing else, Bond vs Wick has a pretty great setup imo. We have James Bond, a British special agent being sent to deal with a hitman who has ended up on MI6's radar, which itself would be quite a fascinating story as to how that happened. Bond goes to confront him in one of the Continental hotels. Wick assumes that Bond is a rival hitman, and reminds him of one of the rules of the Continental, no conducting business on company grounds. Bond is clearly amused by Wick's statement, and casually drops a line revealing he's not too concerned with that, seeing as how he's not actually a hitman. Upon hearing this, Wick realizes Bond is going to start a fight, and almost immediately goes on the offensive.

This would honestly be a killer short film. I'm hoping DB is able to do justice for this fight.

If nothing else, Bond vs Wick has a pretty great setup imo. We have James Bond, a British special agent being sent to deal with a hitman who has ended up on MI6's radar, which itself would be quite a fascinating story as to how that happened. Bond goes to confront him in one of the Continental hotels. Wick assumes that Bond is a rival hitman, and reminds him of one of the rules of the Continental, no conducting business on company grounds. Bond is clearly amused by Wick's statement, and casually drops a line revealing he's not too concerned with that, seeing as how he's not actually a hitman. Upon hearing this, Wick realizes Bond is going to start a fight, and almost immediately goes on the offensive.

This would honestly be a killer short film. I'm hoping DB is able to do justice for this fight.
I was gonna do the good ol 7/10 gag again, but thinking about BobaPred and fight preview...

It might just be 6/10 :V

You know they will, that was a canon thing for fate, get mana by getting laid
Technically by body fluid transfer.
But yeah one effective way of such IS getting laid.
And this is like the way all the way from Fate/stay night.

Either way it's only a matter of when not if DB do a Nasuverse rep. Still betting it'll be Saber or Gil.
Or Rin Tohsaka or Rider (Medusa). Since one actually gets a DBX and one gets a Community Death Battle and a DBX.
Should I be concerned that by Lousy Wank Medusa may actually fall under Boa Hancock.

Oh my boi Shiki Tohno when? He is the male protagonist who can literally kill almost all enemies in one attack like this is a literal special superpower for him.

So... Anyone actually know when we can listen to his batch/volume 2 commissioned music? Like, Brandon Yates batch/volume 5 is coming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back