• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually am on a break from Death Battle, but the Spongebob preview was so good and full of information that I can't resist not sharing

They start with explaining the lore of how the Bikini Bottom was born (WW2). They went over a shit ton of Spongebob's abilities. They first start downplaying Spongebob with going over anti-feats (unable to grab a glass of water in the musclepants episode) then going over a feat where he rotates the planet while repairing a pipe). He's getting the magic pencil, which he somehow has it in later seasons even though he returned it in the doodlebob episode.. They already went over the moon feat. Boomstick said "Things are not looking good for Aquaman" then Wiz said "Well, Aquaman is from the era of cartoons where characters can do whatever they want. I think this episode is going to be very good.

Wanting a MU because it has connections/fight potential/debatability/legacy/all 4 of these: Nah
Wanting a MU because in one parody fandub they played other character's theme: YOOOOOO LET'S ******* GOOOOOOOOOOOO
Me who wants it for all of these reasons:
aov42ljo10591.png

Wanting a MU because it has connections/fight potential/debatability/legacy/all 4 of these: Nah
Wanting a MU because in one parody fandub they played other character's theme: YOOOOOO LET'S ******* GOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yes 😎
Nah my post was moresk another reason why the MU should happen

I actually am on a break from Death Battle, but the Spongebob preview was so good and full of information that I can't resist not sharing

They start with explaining the lore of how the Bikini Bottom was born (WW2). They went over a shit ton of Spongebob's abilities. They first start downplaying Spongebob with going over anti-feats (unable to grab a glass of water in the musclepants episode) then going over a feat where he rotates the planet while repairing a pipe). He's getting the magic pencil, which he somehow has it in later seasons even though he returned it in the doodlebob episode.. They already went over the moon feat. Boomstick said "Things are not looking good for Aquaman" then Wiz said "Well, Aquaman is from the era of cartoons where characters can do whatever they want. I think this episode is going to be very good.
Oh boy, this'll be fun...

KAM vs MM is kinda bad, but at the same time it feels like it is said to be bad so often, it makes me think people think its genuinely bad like M2 vs Shadow or Black vs Bieber.

I'm not sure if it would even fit Top 20 worst DB eps, tho I haven't really thought about that in a while. Maybe it would fit in?
Oh no, this is straight up part of my unholy duology. It isn't my most hated, but it is literally my second-most hated.

Zero chance. Even if they give Aquaman the strength advantage he can’t bypass SB’s Regeneration
Less likely. Here is Super Friends Superman's profile in VS Battles Wiki.

As Aquaman is the lame one, you can think about it.

If SF Aquaman actually tags SF Superman, then... well SF Aquaman may actually be a bit closer in speed and AP. But still... I wonder if the comparison lists at the post fight analysis would still be there or would it be gone like in Thor vs Vegeta.

I mean does Gaara even have anything new to justify him coming back?
I mean, Cloud Strife does not have actually new things to come back and Clink 2 happened.
"Let's mosey asshole"

I see Jin Saotome being pit against Domon Kasshu quite often in the western vs community. Meanwhile since 1994 there has been a rivalry on Red Baron vs G Gundam to the point people want Ken Kurenai vs Domon Kasshu really much.

I would acknowledge Jin Saotome and Ken Kurenai are the top two opponents of choice against Domon Kasshu for a Death Battle. Personally I would really want Ken Kurenai vs Domon Kasshu because that is a big rivalry back in the 1994 to 1995 times.

My physical day job and my personal career plan is really hindering my plan on restudying the Red Baron anime.

May someone brief us who Berkut is? Thanks.

Is Dr Manhattan considered a DC character? Is killing Dr Manhattan considered as killing a DC character?

I am neutral but this MU sounds nice on paper.

Also, I've heard someone say Berkut wins, how does he do it?
For Griffith vs Berkut...

G is up to Mountain level+ (554.6 megaton TNT) and High Hypersonic+ (33314.7m/s, or Mach 98) while B is Town level (15.64 kiloton TNT) and MHS (76101.87m/s, or Mach 223.63).

G is far stronger and B is only slightly faster.

People argue on that Berkut has magic resistance and probability manipulation. But against the hax walls of Griffith... Well..

Well, I've finally finished Fleetway Sonic!

Time to put the finishing touches on the massive CRT I've been working on for the verse, I might get it out by tonight if I'm lucky

I swear they're going to scale him to the Immeasurable feat aren't they.

I've been thinking about Lupin the 3rd lately, and if he ever gets a DB, I really want the fight to open with one of the title cards the anime usually opens with (like this). I also think it'd be cool if they namedropped a bunch of Lupin media from over the years but they already did that with James Bond :v
I didn't expect the title card example you gave at all tbh.

I really hope they do the TTGL eye-catches for Simon vs Kyle personally, so I 100% get the want.

Prolly not. That's just the speed Supes reaches when he's time traveling, he doesn't usually go that fast.
Does Super Friends Aquaman has any abilities which are not talking to fish and staying underwater? I think that the two abilities are something every resident in Bikini Bottom can do.

By the way, the AI drawing has caused some controversies recently, I suppose.

Does Super Friends Aquaman has any abilities which are not talking to fish and staying underwater? I think that the two abilities are something every resident in Bikini Bottom can do.
That's all the abilities I found from his recommended media anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back