• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics - Larfleeze Rework Mine! Mine! MINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Mine, mine, mine, mine!!!

It's time to give Larfleeze some respect.

Here is our current version.

Here is my improved version.

It's overall better, heck our current profile is so bad, he has two "Range" and "Stamina" sections. I've added scans, references, and descriptions to his stuff in hopes to give this guys some justice. Come on, he's an entire walking Lantern Corps!

Important Notes

1. Larfleeze outright needed a Varies tier as his power depends on several factors as explained in justification.

2. His 4-B rating comes from fighting 4-B characters, and his 4-A rating is from the fact that the Guardians of the Universe together couldn't stop the power of the orange light and it's directly stated that it reduced their numbers. The Guardians of the Universe are 4-A together yet they can't stop him.

3. His 2-C, possibly 2-A comes from the statement that he holds the power comparable to that of Parallax who is 2-C, possibly 2-A. This is likely because Larfleeze had the Entity of Greed in his Lantern so the tier is backed up.

4. Finally, this profile contains his Post Crisis stats but since Lanterns don't change in terms if their rings capabilities, his powers and abilities are from Post Crisis and New 52. I don't have the time to accuretly do his New 52 statistics but if someone wanted to they are more than welcome.

And that should be it, hopefully this gets accepted because Larfleeze needs a rework bad.

Oh sweet, finally. Nothing seems wrong yet but I'll wait for the more knowledgeable members to come over

Just a question though, are you gonna do something like this on the other Lanterns in the near future?

Just a question though, are you gonna do something like this on the other Lanterns in the near future?
I might do Arocitus when I find the time, if no one else plans to.

Ah, it’s to see the Lanterns getting some love. The rework looks good to me, my only suggestions would be bolding the powers in the P&A and removing the likely from his 2-C/2-A.
Updated it.

This is also non existent physiology

In Green Lantern 2005 #48, Larfleeze knocked out Atrocitus with fire after he spat out blood that burnt some black lanterns away, and Atrocitus is also not affected by his own plasma blood which burns even in space - Blackest Night #0. Those can be added to Fire Manipulation feats, plus heat resistance for Atrocitus I guess

This is also non existent physiology
Added.
In Green Lantern 2005 #48, Larfleeze knocked out Atrocitus with fire after he spat out blood that burnt some black lanterns away, and Atrocitus is also not affected by his own plasma blood which burns even in space - Blackest Night #0. Those can be added to Fire Manipulation feats, plus heat resistance for Atrocitus I guess
Added.

This looks good to me. Very well done.

I'd remove the At least from the speed section tho. It ain't necessary
Removed the At least. I forgot that unless there is infinite speed stuff, Massively FTL+ is the cap so At least isn't required.

Also, do you know how Ophidian's temptations work? Larfleeze is the only being in the universe who can resist it according to Ophidian itself
Since it's temptations are through greed, I'd say it's resistance to Empathic Manipulation. I got the scan so I'll add the resistance to the sandbox.

This seems to have enough support so I'll update the profile in a bit. Will just give this a bit more time just incase something else is needed to be talked about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back