• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Griffith vs Berkut...

G is up to Mountain level+ (554.6 megaton TNT) and High Hypersonic+ (33314.7m/s, or Mach 98) while B is Town level (15.64 kiloton TNT) and MHS (76101.87m/s, or Mach 223.63).

G is far stronger and B is only slightly faster.

People argue on that Berkut has magic resistance and probability manipulation. But against the hax walls of Griffith... Well..
Yeah, funnily alot of people think he has a better chance at beating Griffith than Ryo, which honestly is kinda baffling

It's over
1639028903772.jpg

That's all the abilities I found from his recommended media anyway
SpongeBob SquarePants: Useless, useless, useless! MUDA! MUDAMUDA! MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA! MUDAAAAAA! WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

It's funny how I see like 500 MU involving Kamen Rider in various servers n such when like we're getting maybe 3-4 at best on the show
3-4 lowkey generous if I’m being honest. Unless Rooster Teeth suddenly become huge Kamen Rider fans.

As of now, Drakkon vs Ohma and KR Ichigo vs Captain America are like the only ones I see happening.

So how quick will Viacom take down SpongeBob vs SF Aquaman when it gets on next week

Danny vs Jake was taken down nearly after it appeared and Aang vs Ed was taken off YT for awhile until it got back on

Last edited:
So how quick will Viacom take down SpongeBob vs SF Aquaman when it gets one next week

Danny vs Jake was taken down nearly after it appeared and Aang vs Ed was taken off YT for awhile until it got back on
Yes.
Rewatching Harley Quinn VS Jinx, I think it would've suited as an October episode. Sure both girls aren't based on any Halloween monsters/elements but c'mon, two crazy harlequin girls (one more obvious than the other) fighting in a creepy, oddly brightly lit abandoned amusement park with a creepy and rock heavy organ theme playing throughout. That screams "Halloween" there!

Some TYPE MOON based MU's, DB really does need to bring in some Nasuverse servants
Saber vs Erza (my personal most wanted TM MU)
8678471-sabervserza.png

Gilgamesh vs Sinbad from Magi (I've seen this MU requested quite a bit and it'd be introducing TWO new franchises onto the show, 2 birds with 1 stone, plus the battle score for this would be so amazing omgosh)
8678472-gvsmodel%231.png

Izuku Midoriya vs Shirou Emiya (I'll never support Deku vs Gon, honestly it's one of the more thematically closer MU's than what Deku gets grouped up with and Shirou is a cool protagonist Heaven's Feel Shirou my favourite though)
8678473-dekuvsshirou.png

I watched Werewolf By Night, probably the best thing Marvel's put out in a good while. Man Thing is adorable af.

Man-Thing MU when? I think he might actually have what it takes to beat God Swamp Thing. At least its debatable.

Some TYPE MOON based MU's, DB really does need to bring in some Nasuverse servants
Saber vs Erza (my personal most wanted TM MU)
8678471-sabervserza.png

Gilgamesh vs Sinbad from Magi (I've seen this MU requested quite a bit and it'd be introducing TWO new franchises onto the show, 2 birds with 1 stone, plus the battle score for this would be so amazing omgosh)
8678472-gvsmodel%231.png

Izuku Midoriya vs Shirou Emiya (I'll never support Deku vs Gon, honestly it's one of the more thematically closer MU's than what Deku gets grouped up with and Shirou is a cool protagonist Heaven's Feel Shirou my favourite though)
8678473-dekuvsshirou.png
Well Erza Vs Saber seems like the most likeliest MU to introduce Fate

My friend wants that too, but isn't it kind of a stomp?
Kamijou Touma vs Shirou Emiya?
From our site, Touma is "9-C, High 1-C with Imagine Breaker; Unknown, at least High 7-A as Dragon Head; Varies, up to at least 5-B as Invisible Man" while Shirou is "9-A, 6-C with Kanshou and Bakuya, higher with Triple-Linked Crane Wings, Caladbolg II, or Hrunting, Low 6-B with Nine Lives Blade Works or Excalibur Morgan"

What about Kamijou Touma vs Giorno Giovanna? (okay we know whom that Giorno is most likely pit against)

I watched Werewolf By Night, probably the best thing Marvel's put out in a good while. Man Thing is adorable af.

Man-Thing MU when? I think he might actually have what it takes to beat God Swamp Thing. At least its debatable.
people really undersell Man-Thing, but he can basically do everything Swamp Thing can do just less flashy and his reality displacement shit could potentially really strongly balance out the fight

Craziest part is they aren't a rip off of each other despite the incredible similarities as they both came out roughly at the same time, same year and everything, it's just a super weird coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back