• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna stop you right there, CC Goku is not a brick

CC Goku having the Universe Tree energy + the help of Tokitoki + can summon ARALE means he would stomp Xeno Goku even at his peak in series.

But Xeno Goku would be funner and less boring, + more "mainstream" in the VS community
Arale's toonforce is implied to be ineffective on main-timeline Beerus, who ain't even multiverse+, while Xeno Goku should be at least that, if not low-complex multi. Does having the universe tree energy give CC Goku any noteworthy hax? Also, wouldn't Tokitoki count as outside help?

Arale's toonforce is implied to be ineffective on main-timeline Beerus, who ain't even multiverse+
That's a whole other can of worms that can lead into the path of tier 1 DBS resistances so lets ignore that lol

"wouldn't Tokitoki count as outside help?" nah I don't think so

He should get time power abilities from Tokitoki, Immortality [Type 3 & 4] & Regeneration Negation [Mid-Godly] due to the Universe Seed erasing Zamasu who came back from Zeno. The Universe Tree has G.o.D energy, Dark Factor etc. energy absorbed from it's roots, so he should probably have those powers/resistances too

That's a whole other can of worms that can lead into the path of tier 1 DBS resistances so lets ignore that lol

"wouldn't Tokitoki count as outside help?" nah I don't think so

He should get time power abilities from Tokitoki, Immortality [Type 3 & 4] & Regeneration Negation [Mid-Godly] due to the Universe Seed erasing Zamasu who came back from Zeno. The Universe Tree has G.o.D energy, Dark Factor etc. energy absorbed from it's roots, so he should probably have those powers/resistances too

Well, hot damn...

All i can say we know down the line Goku vs Superman 3 will be done how they'll do it we'll remain to be seen given Xeno Goku could spice things up possibly and we know Ben and Co . wants to bring Goku back

so it boils down to whether they want to give the third round a twist or go with canon

I rather not

we got several other Dragon Ball characters to use

Cell
Frieza
Piccolo
Gohan
etc

we already had four straight Saiyan's on (Broly,Goku Black somewhat, Vegeta and Trunks)

lets go with a non saiyan
That works too, as long as the matchups are good

Eh I was aware of the black hole thing, but people in most Vs communities weren't heavily pushing for it at the time the ep was being put together(many were actually fairly unsure about it). Even on this site it only got accepted about a month ago, which is a bit after most of the ep was put together. I was saving my opinions on it for the q and a , but did ask about adding a black box about it in the ep. It just simply didn't get added in.

It's one of those things that happens sometimes. I'll present arguments or ideas based on what communities think at the time, but then people will start changing stances during the wait period to release or after the fight is announced.

Eh I was aware of the black hole thing, but people in most Vs communities weren't heavily pushing for it at the time the ep was being put together(many were actually fairly unsure about it). Even on this site it only got accepted about a month ago, which is a bit after most of the ep was put together. I was saving my opinions on it for the q and a , but did ask about adding a black box about it in the ep. It just simply didn't get added in.

It's one of those things that happens sometimes. I'll present arguments or ideas based on what communities think at the time, but then people will start changing stances during the wait period to release or after the fight is announced.
That's fair frankly

What's your opinion on Xeno Goku vs Pre-crisis Supes as their third round to make up for the trashfire that was round 2?

why was spawn cosmology scaling mentioned in the episode? Was it for comedy or can actually be used for scaling

Love has already been given to Frieza vs Megatron (Alternity) and Son Gohan (Dragon Ball Super) vs Ultraman Zero (Reiwa) by some people.

More love from more people would have been given if the actual fight would not be Ben Tennyson (Original) in Way Big vs Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) slinging giant gloves and moon constructs or Black Adam (Post-Crisis) with Yellow Lantern smashing with kaiju Apocalypse (Marvel Comics) for 3 minutes.

giphy.gif

13c08e87c7b1cc3af8c97862811edea66146b8a5.gifv

let-them-fight.gif
Action Game Bowser or RPG Bowser (as Dreamy Bowser or Pure Hearts Bowser) vs Dr. Eggman (Game) or Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) though
bump

I'm gonna stop you right there, CC Goku is not a brick

CC Goku having the Universe Tree energy + the help of Tokitoki + can summon ARALE means he would stomp Xeno Goku even at his peak in series.

But Xeno Goku would be funner and less boring, + more "mainstream" in the VS community
Well Xeno Trunks has already been there, CC Goku is going to be bringing new things on the table.

During super sonic special 7(I think) the master emerald is stated to be able to destroy infinite realities and knuckles uses it to restore various realities at the end. One of the world's in the crossover had a "spawn" in it. Though honestly a lot of the spawn references I'm pretty sure just got added in cause it was thought to be funny or something.

The spawn thing was just a joke honestly. There's "a version" of spawn in one of the old crisis crossovers, but I wouldn't take scaling to the real spawn seriously.
The spawn thing was just a joke honestly.

That aside, Spawn is multiverse level in his own right.

Worth it just for the "************* SPAWN"
That even Wiz and Boomstick (seemingly) acknowledges multiverse level Spawn (and universe level Kratos) while Liam at one time was clouded by the G1 bloggers in buying island level Dante when VBW staff are happy with 9-D Dante

Ainz Ooal Gown time stops and muda muda Grim to death is one super funny way of winning a fight.
Or even grander, Ainz time stops, Grim resists and tries to charge for his killing blow just to be intercepted by Ainz's.

Last edited:
What are you talking about?
Dude, did you miss the amount of times he pushed Terumi vs Reverse-Flash within the DB discussion threads? As of recently, he's started to push more and more for Alucard vs D, which is why I called it the new Terumi vs Reverse-Flash for him.

Although, to be fair, Alucard vs D has much better odds of happening than Terumi vs Reverse-Flash ever would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back