• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The MU of all time: Hulk vs Whitebeard
unknown.png

If y'all confused, then this is just an inside joke in my friend group but the thumbnail looks so raw I'll share it anyways
W...why Hulk's head is so small...

So decided to play around a little with UltraGuy's new revisions on Dragon Ball's speed, and Vegeta's speed still gets stomped by Thor's speed lol. Give my mans another form already to bridge it 😭

Note; Gogeta might be able too with fusion multipliers if you think Vegetas current form scales to him but I ain't too sure

So decided to play around a little with UltraGuy's new revisions on Dragon Ball's speed, and Vegeta's speed still gets stomped by Thor's speed lol. Give my mans another form already to bridge it 😭

Note; Gogeta might be able too with fusion multipliers if you think Vegetas current form scales to him but I ain't too sure
he hasn't mastered ue yet

Eh shrugs. If it's worth anything I do hope Dragon Ball gets a win again soon. The losing streak isn't that large compared to other series tbf, but I can def tell fans are starting to notice the consecutive losses.
Well there's a few Ws left for em
Just avoid Mu involving DC lol
Dragon Ball fans experiencing an infinitesimal fraction of the pain Sonic fans have felt on Death Battle:
la9CkC.gif
S3-S5 was the worst time to be a Sonic Fan

Huh, Ultra posted buncha stuff on blog, dont think these were linked.

Blaze is tricky I do vibe with Sailor Mars and Rivet and Starfire is fine has that plz don't feed fanfav to DC Herald vibe

Also, back on the Dragon Ball talk as much DB fans be annoying as **** its not like folks picking on them are much better per say

Dragon Ball is a Big Boy Verse to normies and Vs stans and given the history of the toxicity of Ztans during their prime it's understandable why those fans would want blood

I remember people talk shit on how Beerus was a deadman walking regarding most of his MU spread and when it was Galaxia Sailor moon Stans did nothing but talking shit about Galaxia stomps him and being smug about it especially on this site itself until the G1 blog and Ultraguy debunked half her shit

In short Sailor Moon stans were hoping Beerus vs Galaxia would be their Ben vs Hal local Fanfav big name loses to some who

Marvel stans wanted blood for Broly pulling an upset on Hulk, being 0-2 and they spent two weeks being obnoxious over for two weeks screaming "Thor Stomps lol"

It's time for gohome blanco to have "extremely close fight" with mark.

Tbh I actually am hoping to push Sonic stats much higher the next to they show up. I dunno what will be accepted yet though.
depends you have

Blaze vs Mars/Starfire that relys on the Uni talk while Rivet allows you to play coy

Rouge vs Sly-lol uni talk not needed

Eggman vs Bowser-Uni talk needed

Sonic vs Megaman-Uni Talk may or may not be needed

Speed wise not seeing goku outpacing Clark
If they rightfully buy immeasurable speed DBH, then Goku can blitz since Superman is only immeasurable when flying through time, while Xeno Goku can amp himself up to blitz Dark DB amped villains with his Ki alone

(I need to remember to start quoting my replies now on lol)

Speed wise not seeing goku outpacing Clark
Actually, unless you do backwards scaling for pre-crisis Clark based on newer DC material, which can get convoluted as all balls, he caps out at like multi+ with immeasurable speed via flying through time and also breaking the bonds of infinity. Give Xeno Goku the immeasurable speed he should get, along with all his stuff, and ironically enough, it wouldn't be a stomp in pre-crisis Supes' favor. Its actually arguably as close, if not closer, then what the G1 blog had to say about Silver vs Trunks. It could go either way from what I've seen of both thus far(and yes, I have been reading up quite a bit myself on Xeno Goku, seeing as I already kinda knew what Pre-crisis Supes was capable of, lol.)

Lets be real, Tip, we already know the MU is gonna happen eventually. Round 3 between Goku and Supes. Why not make it a fun one, and actually use the most OP version of Goku vs the most well-known OP version of Supes' that the normies know of?

Doesn't DB think that Heroes is finite speed tho?
huh..uh....No...Kinda...?

I think these two feats do have merit actually. But If you were to count both of those as speed for Trunks, we would have to give the same levity to Silver. Solaris, Super Sonic’s Chaos Control and the Super Genesis Wave also affected or absorbed all time/space in Sonic’s cosmology, which is much larger than Trunks’, making Silver's speed scaling still better overall regardless. It's also worth pointing out that arguments like this have only been begun to be taken more seriously recently on some vs forums(though we where aware of it as a possibility). Episodes are made weeks in advanced(and we did ask about potentially adding a black box explaining our stance for it in the episode). - UltraGuy

I've seen the debate on "immeasurable speed" in some of these places as well for example. I was aware that Mechikabura's black hole(and Demigra) could be argued to be on that level of speed when working on the episode, but people where still on the fence of putting DBH speed that high at the time, so I initially saved it for the Q and A. With the explanation that Sonic's cosmology being larger made feats that where similar more impressive for him. - UltraGuy

tl;dr - it seemed that UltraGuy was on board with it but during the production of the episode there were apparently some members apart of the research team that weren't exactly on board with it, or well it appeared there were still people that where on the fence as worded so they relegated it to the blog, it's a likelyhood that if/when Xeno gets used again they'll upgrade them probably won't be for a while though.

edit; I think UltraGuy will try to push for getting DBH higher in the future, this was there official first rodeo and DB's always strived to find anything new/different to argue for a particular series if it's called into question

silver lining; this episode gave the canon mainline continuity an significant upgrade to there speed not just for Super but even for og Z and GT, which is a win-win frankly.

Actually, unless you do backwards scaling for pre-crisis Clark based on newer DC material, which can get convoluted as all balls, he caps out at like multi+ with immeasurable speed via flying through time and also breaking the bonds of infinity. Give Xeno Goku the immeasurable speed he should get, along with all his stuff, and ironically enough, it wouldn't be a stomp in pre-crisis Supes' favor. Its actually arguably as close, if not closer, then what the G1 blog had to say about Silver vs Trunks. It could go either way from what I've seen of both thus far(and yes, I have been reading up quite a bit myself on Xeno Goku, seeing as I already kinda knew what Pre-crisis Supes was capable of, lol.)

Lets be real, Tip, we already know the MU is gonna happen eventually. Round 3 between Goku and Supes. Why not make it a fun one, and actually use the most OP version of Goku vs the most well-known OP version of Supes' that the normies know of?
fair enough i guess i just ain't Seeing DB getting one over on DC

Actually Xeno Goku isn't the most powerful from what I can tell, CC Goku is stronger IIRC but I can be wrong

silver lining; this episode gave the canon mainline continuity an significant upgrade to there speed not just for Super but even for og Z and GT, which is a win-win frankly.
Helps there MU they win
Actually Xeno Goku isn't the most powerful from what I can tell, CC Goku is stronger IIRC but I can be wrong
CC goku is stronger but doesn't offer anything beyond im goku with a buff

Love has already been given to Frieza vs Megatron (Alternity) and Son Gohan (Dragon Ball Super) vs Ultraman Zero (Reiwa) by some people.

More love from more people would have been given if the actual fight would not be Ben Tennyson (Original) in Way Big vs Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) slinging giant gloves and moon constructs or Black Adam (Post-Crisis) with Yellow Lantern smashing with kaiju Apocalypse (Marvel Comics) for 3 minutes.

Action Game Bowser or RPG Bowser (as Dreamy Bowser or Pure Hearts Bowser) vs Dr. Eggman (Game) or Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) though

fair enough i guess i just ain't Seeing DB getting one over on DC
Its not really about DB getting a W over DC. Its about giving a proper sendoff to the Goku vs Superman MU on the show, by bringing the biggest Goku dog(his hax makes him better than CC, who's just a brick) in the yard, as far as the DB fandom is concerned, and the biggest Superman dog in the yard that is most known to casuals.

I couldn't care less which of the two comes out the victor. This version of the fight breathes new life into the debate, and allows for both to pull more shit out of their ass than post-crisis Supes and mainline Goku do. And also, lets not forget, is the best way for DB to redeem themselves after the fuckfest that was Goku v Superman 2, which shat on both and disrespected their characters.

I'm gonna stop you right there, CC Goku is not a brick

CC Goku having the Universe Tree energy + the help of Tokitoki + can summon ARALE means he would stomp Xeno Goku even at his peak in series.

But Xeno Goku would be funner and less boring, + more "mainstream" in the VS community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back