• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
h30m6x55q5s91.jpg
Isn't this screenshot from the video where the guy was faking his insanity?

Ben wants to bring Goliath (Gargoyles) back, said Goliath vs Beast is a very weak episode
Would be nice to see Gargoyles make a return, Goliath or a new rep but what other matchups are left?

They talked about Columbo vs Light and Walter White vs Light, they said that Columbo has a better chance than Walter against Light. Swan and Ben seem to be more interested in Columbo. Though, they know Walter would bring more views, They want to do Columbo vs Light in a radio show style.
Either way, it would be an interesting change of pace, but I'm not sure how it will play out.

Ben and Chad want to bring in Captain N
Would be kinda funny, since Captain N is infamous for its off model character designs and overall weirdness and inaccuracy to their source material. I'd be down for it. Only matchups I know for Captain N are Kirito (Sword Art Online) and Tari (Meta Runner). Kirito is an...odd pick and has better options while Tari is fine but I rather she fight Miko Kubota from Glitch Techs or Chruch from RED VS BLUE.

They said they don't really care about view counts anymore, they just want to have fun.
Hopefully this will lead to more interesting matchups in the future and seeing more lesser known and obscure characters in the show.
Holy ******* shit. This has recently become one of my most wanted MUs, and knowing that there's a real possibility of it happening is ******* amazing.

We really need more representation from live action TV series. We're going to get Buffy, but beyond that who else notable is going to show up?

Sam and Dean from Supernatural
Maybe someone from CSI?
From Japan, a Super Sentai or Kamen Rider rep would be neat.

Also earlier on o saw some people suggesting that Chronoa could offer Silver a job in the time patrol, but would Silver even want/be able to do that? He already seems like hems got a lot going on what with trying to fix his own future and joining Sonic on his adventures so it seems like he might not have the time to join the TP
I think Sliver will simply just help them out time to time.

Altough Sliver joining them would give him the same variety of items and attacks as Xeno Trunks including the Keysword. He'll probaby be their strongest member.

I think Sliver will simply just help them out time to time.

Altough Sliver joining them would give him the same variety of items and attacks as Xeno Trunks including the Keysword. He'll probaby be their strongest member.
Silver joining the Time Patrol means cosmology equalization occurs in one way or another = no more AP stomp :)

You know in the ep It was confusing even after the past few viewings because in the same post-analysis Ben/Wiz also said

"Even in his Super form, it's questionable whether or not Super Silver had the physical ability to match Super Saiyan Trunks"

I get what he was saying that physically Trunks could outmuscle Super Silver as a SS/SSG but Silvers raw power/attack potency through his psychokinesis and chaos power was greater, which was why Boomstick brought up the next points and the black box saying that Silvers powers could restrain Super Scoorge. But still I found it being worded a bit weird way it was conveyed. Am I on the money or?

You know in the ep It was confusing even after the past few viewings because in the same post-analysis Ben/Wiz also said

I get what he was saying that physically Trunks could outmuscle Super Silver as a SS/SSG but Silvers raw power/attack potency through his psychokinesis and chaos power was greater, which was why Boomstick brought up the next points and the black box saying that Silvers powers could restrain Super Scoorge. But still I found it being worded a bit weird way it was conveyed. Am I on the money or?
yeah, i took it as trunks would win in an armwrestle but that's really it

@Chronicplane yeah it was weird, especially when on the results board they said that Super Silver was stronger and faster then Trunks
yeah, i took it as trunks would win in an armwrestle but that's really it
Just got back from rewatching the episode watched it like over a dozen or more times now lol the impression I'm getting was that Trunk's was physically superior to Silver even with the emeralds when in his ascended forms, because right after Chad/Boomstick goes on a tangent over how Silver's used his psychokinesis to work around similar disadvantages before like he did against Enerjak despite the guy being way stronger than him and he wasn't even super that time.

Not pulling stuff out of my ass btw, this is also a quotation from the episode. It's worded confusingly but based off of them also showcasing physical feats of them before(i.e the continant ft for Silver and Trunk's eclipsing mainline Goku's strength) The tally chart has to be referring to that otherwise the rest of it wouldn't really make much sense. Trunk's exploiting winconcs by finding openings but would be very tough for him given Silvers arena control, significant speed advantage(even if for some reason you don't think he should fully scale to Sonic in speed because he's the speed demon).

The animation did showcase it vividly when Trunk's did catch Silver off gaurd he dominated in CQC/H2H and almost seemed like he was doing damage, and when he whooped out the keysword on him Silver's decoupled state struggling back and forth of resisting the power nullification switching back from base to super.

Just my two cense, also the fact in the end they very clearly say Silver won mainly due to his superior abilities.

Watch out Simon bros /s

IMG_7026.jpg
Just a reinforcement.

Again, up till now people already start to accept Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger as a general finale worthy matchup with very grand mixed sprite / 3D / hand drawn animation instead of one specific "DC killer" episode.

Again, we have Sinestro vs Terumi and John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha XIV and more...

side note; know dis is late but the ep now at 1,052,109 million views and still counting. I think this one could be one of the late bloomer of episodes.
Yep
Just a reinforcement.

Again, up till now people already start to accept Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger as a general finale worthy matchup with very grand mixed sprite / 3D / hand drawn animation instead of one specific "DC killer" episode.

Again, we have Sinestro vs Terumi and John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha XIV and more...
Imma be real Kyle vs Simon is overatted as a finale MU
Sure the Potential is there but the MU itself feature a lesser lantern and at least a decent known mecha character

Most people I've seen complain that Thanos vs Darkseid didn't do nearly enough to capitalize on its potential. I'm not really sure why people think Galactus vs Unicron is gonna be much different from that.
Meh, I think MCU fans got salty tbh. I thought the episode/fight/track was great. I wouldn't have a problem if big G vs big U was "another Thanos vs Darkseid"

So, would this count as the first time a Death Battle va got to officially play the role that they played on the show or does it not count since its a RoosterTeeth property?

Oh it's the snowflake thing i ment
Really boils down to where the view White Lantern Kyle w/o the L/E thing as far Multiversal scailing goes
I really don’t remember this at all and if it’s not true I will gladly walk back on it, but wasn’t someone from g1 saying that they didn’t do a good job researching Kyle for Kyle vs Simon? I remember a comment like that I just forgot who said it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back