• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spongebob is one of the weirdest shows every, imagine making a show about a 20 something at a dead end job who tries to presue his hobbies, go on dates with a girl way out of his league, get into trouble at work and hang out with his mentally challenged neighbors for children on nickelodeon. Truly a miracle series.

Spongebob is one of the weirdest shows every, imagine making a show about a 20 something at a dead end job who tries to presue his hobbies, go on dates with a girl way out of his league, get into trouble at work and hang out with his mentally challenged neighbors for children on nickelodeon. Truly a miracle series.
That sounds more like a Cartoon Network or Adult Swin show than a nick show tbh

No real juicy information this time I'm afraid.
Swan didn't understand Spongebob vs Gumball/Chowder. Ben doesn't really like Spongebob, thought Band Geeks was just "ok"
Ben wants to bring Goliath (Gargoyles) back, said Goliath vs Beast is a very weak episode
They talked about Columbo vs Light and Walter White vs Light, they said that Columbo has a better chance than Walter against Light. Swan and Ben seem to be more interested in Columbo. Though, they know Walter would bring more views, They want to do Columbo vs Light in a radio show style.
Ben and Chad want to bring in Captain N
They talked about about Swat Kats again...
They said they don't really care about view counts anymore, they just want to have fun.
Holy ******* shit. This has recently become one of my most wanted MUs, and knowing that there's a real possibility of it happening is ******* amazing.

We really need more representation from live action TV series. We're going to get Buffy, but beyond that who else notable is going to show up?

Holy ******* shit. This has recently become one of my most wanted MUs, and knowing that there's a real possibility of it happening is ******* amazing.

We really need more representation from live action TV series. We're going to get Buffy, but beyond that who else notable is going to show up?
Sam and Dean winchester?

Rick Grimes could be cool or the A Team

• Characters from the Boys
  • Characters from Tokusatsu franchises (Power Rangers/Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Kaiju films, Ultraman)
  • Characters from Karate Kid/Cobra Kai
  • The Umbrella Academy
  • Disney Shows (Wizards of Waverly Place, Kickin' It, Lab Rats, Mighty Meds)
  • Nickelodeon Shows (Henry Danger and the Thundermans)
I hope you realize The Umbrella Academy and Boys characters still quantify as comic characters
Although so would Rick Grimes

Ig this is where Omnimon will scale in a DB? Not sure how big these realms are
It's a complicated question because they can think of it as anything from just a computer program to a parallel universe to a higher plane of existence.
The highest understanding of it is:

First, you have the Real World (Standard physical universe that follows the laws of physics), above it, you have the metaphysical planes of existence, abstract realms that aren't "above or below" the physical universe per se, but exist conceptually in a different realm above all of reality. That is the internet, or rather what was shaped by humanity as the internet, previously it was like the Dragon's Veins. The first 7 layers of existence above reality represent the human domain over the metaphysical in the present, with the last layer being the limit between what is "known" and what "isn't" (By most humans of course), basically it's there where you leave the standard network and find the Digital World that exists beyond it.

Each layer is made up of Data and it's like a formless ocean of primordial information with no concept of time nor space, but that gains a temporary form thanks to the collective unconscious (That now is represented by the Worldwide Network), each layer has "pocket realms/worlds" that are like universes in a multiverse, but even that is layered upon itself with the concepts of Folders, Servers, and Network.

And of course, compared to physical matter "data" is infinite. For example, while physical matter would need infinite energy to reach the speed of light, data in its most basic structure is Lightspeed or above in the physical world, and some basic pocket realms are like entire universes/infinite worlds made of that stuff.

As you go up in this "World Hierarchy" you transcend more and more not only Physical Space-Time (The one in the Real World), but also the "simulated/temporary" space-time of the Digital World, with the last layers of it being the very foundation of all the structure that allows this hierarchy to exist, that would be the Kernel (That is also layered on top of itself with the Kernel's Kernel being the top of the entire Digital World hierarchy).

Omegamon doesn't necessarily scale to the entire hierarchy on base form, although with the X-Antibody it can use its own existence to sustain the very foundations of the Kernel alongside Alphamon in order to slow down the destruction of everything by a god that was destroying everything just by existing.

This is like, the highest understanding of the series using a lot of obscure material that I doubt that DB has even access to (Unless they look into stuff like my blogs, as they are basically the only source for this stuff in English that I know of). But this is basically the same as SMT, just not as in-depth with some of the concepts because the staff is still trying to figure out how to make sense of all the two-decade-long self-contradictory lore.

It's a complicated question because they can think of it as anything from just a computer program to a parallel universe to a higher plane of existence.

(Ditto)
How many people will riot if alpaca Zeus actually won against robot god Iggy.

Well they can definitely pull a Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver on explaining why robot god Iggy should win by simply ruling over a bigger omniverse at a higher dimension.

Which will make people ask: how tense the battle will be for Yu Narukami vs Takumi Aiba (Persona vs Digimon). And how "no use" most Jojo vs Persona fights are, that Kiradachi and Gioker are the two "lesser" "giokes".

(Again, while 1-A Persona is still in mostly accepted by wankers and VSBW admins, most people actually buy nth dimension Persona)

So, I've seen Plastic Man vs Bobo on, what do you guys think?
Bo-bo slaps over most verses sure.
But I doubt if Bo-Bo is even popular enough.

But then minds of Rooster Teeth management staffs are hard to predict, since they could buy Spongebob Squarepants vs Super Friends Aquaman over say vs Chowder or Gumball Watterson.

Last edited:
Also earlier on o saw some people suggesting that Chronoa could offer Silver a job in the time patrol, but would Silver even want/be able to do that? He already seems like hems got a lot going on what with trying to fix his own future and joining Sonic on his adventures so it seems like he might not have the time to join the TP

It's funny, because if you'd actually give Goku & Vegeta Dragon Balls, I'm pretty sure their pride would stop them from using them realistically lol

EDIT: Hell, I think latest movie implied Piccolo has pride too since he didnt wish RR army away, rather to unlock his potential.

One thing to note for Omegamon is that in general it should be a big boy, a real david vs goliath thingie is going to happen with Gogeta vs Omegamon.

prRmchS.jpeg

We might go through this whole season without a single Nintendo rep. Sega really doing what Nintendon’t.
Sad. Nintendo is underrepresented given how commercially successful it has remained.

Even the bummer Season 8 has Link.

Would Ash Ketchum vs Lucy Heartfilia or Yugi Muto actually work as Season 9 penultimate finale or Shulk vs Lightning count as season finale though

Also I kinda had a question for next time is Super Friends Aquaman from like a very specific old TV show and nothing else or is he just the classic orange suit Aquaman in general, you know before they made him more serious and gritty like the Injustice and DCEU versions.

Also I kinda had a question for next time is Super Friends Aquaman from like a very specific old TV show and nothing else or is he just the classic orange suit Aquaman in general, you know before they made him more serious and gritty like the Injustice and DCEU versions.
That very specific old TV show is a Hanna-Barbera cartoon that’s called Super Friends. It’s a Justice League show that’s basically what you’d expect from cartoons of that time, delightfully campy and cheesy.

One thing to note for Omegamon is that in general it should be a big boy, a real david vs goliath thingie is going to happen with Gogeta vs Omegamon.

prRmchS.jpeg
They could do something with size change.
Since the Digital World doesn't have concept of Physical Space, Digimon can have any rendered sizes that they want (Only limited by the Physical means of rendering their existence). So Omegamon could either be very small or super gigant.

They could do something with size change.
Since the Digital World doesn't have concept of Physical Space, Digimon can have any rendered sizes that they want (Only limited by the Physical means of rendering their existence). So Omegamon could either be very small or super gigant.
Yeah size change wouldn;t be an issue especially when there's few sprites fights of Gogeta vs Omnimon

You mean Walter vs Light or Columbo vs Light?

You mean Walter vs Light or Columbo vs Light?
What about Buffy Summers vs Blade (Marvel)? They are vampire hunters and they have been on TV shows.

Last time they tested Community Death Battle matchups with TV show/movie characters like the one with Snake Plissken vs Jack Burton and Dwight Schrute vs Ron Swanson. And they also tested out movie stuffs like Indiana Jones vs Han Solo and Gandalf vs Dalinar Kholin and such.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back