• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro imagine if Gohan fights Mark and wins, imagine how angry he'd be lol
Vegeta : "Ofcourse Kakarot's son's gonna win...yep... My son couldn't... is that what you're telling me Deathbattle... MY SON couldnt score the dub..Kakarot son could...Well SCREW YOU screwattack and kakarot but he lost to someguy in underwear so HAHAHAHA!"

Reaction videos for Death Battle are amazing, I love to see the salt and hear about the injustices from the losing fanbase
Goku Vs Superman and Hal Vs Ben were Big Salt Mines in the comment sections.

Think the G v S ones had some ppl unironically telling screwattack to kill themselves or something.

Total shitfest there

I mean he's gotta be aware that Super Silver does exist in Pre Genesis canon right? Even if Death Battle were to play fair and allowed Trunks the Dragon Balls, it wouldn't do anything since the form of immortality granted by the DBs doesn't prevent other means of death and the whole summoning thing won't do shit since Silver would be much stronger then any Time Patroller summoned.
Also it's weird that he mentions the individuals who call Ian Flynn unreliable but doesn't elaborate WHY people are saying that, I wonder why?

On the Fireside Chat, they've been talking about doing Columbo or Walter White vs Light Yagami, and Captain N vs Kirito.

EDIT: Now they're talking about doing a DB as a radio play, and maybe doing Columbo vs Sherlock Holmes 🤔

Another person in the comments I think gave a better argument, pointing out that unlike Shadow and Sonic, Silver has never actually possessed the chaos emeralds himself, and the only time he transformed into Super Silver was when Sonic transformed him, so the form relies either on outside help from Sonic or from gear he’s never actually possessed himself.

"One down Three to go "
Fb7C_02XEAEFmVz
3-1, if my predictions are correct.

Another person in the comments I think gave a better argument, pointing out that unlike Shadow and Sonic, Silver has never actually possessed the chaos emeralds himself, and the only time he transformed into Super Silver was when Sonic transformed him, so the form relies either on outside help from Sonic or from gear he’s never actually possessed himself.
Eh, he helped gather the Emeralds at the climax of 06.

I mean he's gotta be aware that Super Silver does exist in Pre Genesis canon right? Even if Death Battle were to play fair and allowed Trunks the Dragon Balls, it wouldn't do anything since the form of immortality granted by the DBs doesn't prevent other means of death and the whole summoning thing won't do shit since Silver would be much stronger then any Time Patroller summoned.
Also it's weird that he mentions the individuals who call Ian Flynn unreliable but doesn't elaborate WHY people are saying that, I wonder why?
Link doesn't work just a heads up.

Also, I mean...if you wanna get real creative Trunks could wish for something like let's say making his own body reflect anything that comes into contact with it and then just stall out the fight till Silver changes back into base with his supply of healing capsules/items and end it at the right opportunity. Sure he may not be able to quite make himself stronger than Silver nor effect him directly cause SGW go brrrrr but there are plenty of ways they could be utilised.

No real juicy information this time I'm afraid.
Swan didn't understand Spongebob vs Gumball/Chowder. Ben doesn't really like Spongebob, thought Band Geeks was just "ok"
Ben wants to bring Goliath (Gargoyles) back, said Goliath vs Beast is a very weak episode
They talked about Columbo vs Light and Walter White vs Light, they said that Columbo has a better chance than Walter against Light. Swan and Ben seem to be more interested in Columbo. Though, they know Walter would bring more views, They want to do Columbo vs Light in a radio show style.
Ben and Chad want to bring in Captain N
They talked about about Swat Kats again...
They said they don't really care about view counts anymore, they just want to have fun.

Link doesn't work just a heads up.

Also, I mean...if you wanna get real creative Trunks could wish for something like let's say making his own body reflect anything that comes into contact with it and then just stall out the fight till Silver changes back into base with his supply of healing capsules/items and end it at the right opportunity. Sure he may not be able to quite make himself stronger than Silver nor effect him directly cause SGW go brrrrr but there are plenty of ways they could be utilised.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll fix it.
And would the Dragon Balls even be strong enough to do that? Let alone reflect attacks from someone who's scaling puts them on a scale beyond Dragon Ball according to Death Battle(this is going by their logic, I don't make this claim)? Also, it is creative but something which Trunks likely would never consider

2022 and people are debating Aquaman Vs Spongebob being pointless.

I would never imagine this day would come if I told my younder self.
TBF this guy makes these kinds of videos everytime DB announced a match that isn’t at least a bit debatable. He thinks it’s “pointless” to make matches with an obvious winner as if the debate is the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back