• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The discourse is so annoying. It’s a silly webshow, why are people getting this upset.
Oh please.

Look at how Kirbo legit never liked any ******* Sonic fight, people want verses they like to get decent portrayal at least, even if it's just DBZ fans being salty atm. DB made DBZ fans not feel like XTrunks got good treatment.

We are literally still same monkeys as thousands of years ago, still throwing shit at others, only changing feces for words in internet.

I am salty on comics being allowed to not be punished from inconsistencies. What are your disliked eps? Some people might think your opinions are salty too.

Just like sadly it seems realistic that MvS2 dislike is not the majority of opinion at normal DB discussion.

I get why people act like this, even if DBZ fans are loudest.

Oh please.

Look at how Kirbo legit never liked any ******* Sonic fight, people want verses they like to get decent portrayal at least, even if it's just DBZ fans being salty atm. DB made DBZ fans not feel like XTrunks got good treatment.

We are literally still same monkeys as thousands of years ago, still throwing shit at others, only changing feces for words in internet.

I am salty on comics being allowed to not be punished from inconsistencies. What are your disliked eps? Some people might think your opinions are salty too.

Just like sadly it seems realistic that MvS2 dislike is not the majority of opinion at normal DB discussion.

I get why people act like this, even if DBZ fans are loudest.
I get it, but at this point, it’s on them for expecting good research from Death Battle. Hell, I’m a Dragon Ball fan, I get where people are coming from because I feel the same way.

I’d say Ben vs Hal as a joke, but I truly don’t care about it anymore. Lol capeshit, anyway.

If I ever hate an episode, it’s because of the animation. It’s why I dislike episodes like Mewtwo vs Shadow, the fight is ******* awful.

God, DB is the biggest VS thing on world, I wish it was more accurate in general.

A man can dream...
Death Battle could have 100% accurate results and people would still treat it like dogshit. I’ve seen several people today complaining about several of the results as if they were inaccurate.

At the end of the day, people don’t want the true results, they want their results, the truth be damned.

So like...every relevent Sonic character who's interacted with the emeralds will be permitted to having the chaos emeralds for the vs battle fairness of both sides, what else is there to discuss. Silvers went Super on multiple occassions and there's no reason why he wouldn't be able to go Super on his own, likewise the example they gave with Super Megaman in the SGW example. UltraGuy is right on that. Also stripping both combatants down without anything would make for a far less interesting and fun episode.

8672705-9035613749-TvS_m.PNG

MORE REFERENCES; Man this entire episode is so amazing. the Eternal Time Labyrinth looks so damn good 🤩

.Boostergold #2(much more visible here)
.Sora from Kingdom Hearts4
.Puar
.few others I either can't make out/I ain't familar with

Changing my initial score of the ep to a 10/10 for me.

Dragon Ball fans acting like they haven't eaten Ws with Trunks in any other VS content.

Also, the salt would have been even greater if Trunks lost to Canon Silver. I mean from Ultra's blog he literally acknowledged every single feat this wiki uses for Sonic I think he may have even had Game Silver beat Super Trunks

God, DB is the biggest VS thing on world, I wish it was more accurate in general.

A man can dream...
They gotta hire better researchers at times and not pull double standards, let alone needing another match for a series to correct **** ups from before, like how in goku ans buu fights, FTL wasnt something they encountered, but then from Beerus and onward they are at whatever ammount faster

8672705-9035613749-TvS_m.PNG

MORE REFERENCES; Man this entire episode is so amazing. the Eternal Time Labyrinth looks so damn good 🤩

.Boostergold #2(much more visible here)
.Sora from Kingdom Hearts4
.Puar
.few others I either can't make out/I ain't familar with

Changing my initial score of the ep to a 10/10 for me.
Could you mark Sora specifically for me? Cause I have a feeling you've mistaken Crono for Sora.

Also this Super forms argument reminds me of Shulk.

So many people want to say "Well he shouldn't get those God powers at the end because he gave them up"

I'm not even a fan of the series and I find that so hypocritical and just dumb given everything we know about DB. Of course Shulk is going to have them. It's like making a Rosalina episode and NOT talking about the Lumas sacrificing themselves and her just being fine after the universe resets.

Funny multipliers would beat canon Super Silver I feel like in DB.

But yeah, DBZ has the mighty 5 win streak (tied for 2nd best streak) and 6 raw wins, highest non-DC & non-Marvel raw wins and only Sonic ties with that if you count Metal winning EggWily as Sonic win.

DBZ has good wins.

Last edited:
Anyways as far as things to considered to DBZ Stan's they didn't slay the notable big names

Outside Hulk who they claim?
Vegeta vs Shadow was an outright Skit

Hercules vs Dan was a funny fight between dudes who massively weak to any half decent schmuck in their verse

18 vs Carol was hardly something to flex given even comic stans don't view Carol like the way they do Hulk,Thor, Superman etc not to mention don't like her.

Roshi vs Jiraiya come on everyone knows Dragon Ball dicks on Naruto in general let alone Roshi who nuked the moon in OG dragon ball

Beerus vs Galaxia getting yeeted off YouTube probably had peeps forget it exist but ignoring
Galaxia is hardly a big name figure in vs

Besides the usual ignorance and DB massive win streak they didn't slay the big dawgs

If I recall correctly, Mario is dead even.

Mario once
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong

Mario once
Luigi
Bowser
Wario

Don't think I'm missing any if that's the case.

Thankfully, most other Mario MUs that are even likely are largely Mario Ws

K. Rool beats Blackbeard and Ridley

Rosalina is going to shit on Palutena as much as I dislike that MU. My preferred for Rosalina may even have her lose also since I like Celestia for her. But they'd go with Palu.

Jr. Is paired against WAYYY weaker verses so he stomps often.

Bowser will likely beat Eggman of that MU happens much to some people's dismay. He also beats Lord Hater I guess.

Waluigi beats Robbie Rotten. I think that's his most popular.

Dimentio wins a few of his I think aside from Enerjak but that's fallen off lately in favor of just better opponents for both. He's definitely got the more debatable MUs and even though it's outside help and definitely not standard they will probably give him Super Dimentio I feel like. For reference his MUs are Marx, Magolor, Solaris, Flowey, and I forget the name but some dude from drawn to life. I shudder the thought of every single one of these fights if I'm honest.

Toad wins most of his MUs not like many are that great to begin with.

King Boo beats all of his likely opponents iirc

So yeah, things are looking good for Mario's record in DB.

Someone also mentioned Immeasurable Discord in DB potentially due to what Ultra said?

Hoo boy, you aren't ready for what Speedy thinks last I heard. I believe Bill to him was Multi+ and Quad C to Infinite in speed.

That being said, it could be Adam VS Apoc again where the one person has the power but the other literally feeds the other more power. Holding out for a Discord W

If I recall correctly, Mario is dead even.

Mario once
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong

Mario once
Luigi
Bowser
Wario

Don't think I'm missing any if that's the case.

Thankfully, most other Mario MUs that are even likely are largely Mario Ws

K. Rool beats Blackbeard and Ridley

Rosalina is going to shit on Palutena as much as I dislike that MU. My preferred for Rosalina may even have her lose also since I like Celestia for her. But they'd go with Palu.

Jr. Is paired against WAYYY weaker verses so he stomps often.

Bowser will likely beat Eggman of that MU happens much to some people's dismay. He also beats Lord Hater I guess.

Waluigi beats Robbie Rotten. I think that's his most popular.

Dimentio wins a few of his I think aside from Enerjak but that's fallen off lately in favor of just better opponents for both. He's definitely got the more debatable MUs and even though it's outside help and definitely not standard they will probably give him Super Dimentio I feel like. For reference his MUs are Marx, Magolor, Solaris, Flowey, and I forget the name but some dude from drawn to life. I shudder the thought of every single one of these fights if I'm honest.

Toad wins most of his MUs not like many are that great to begin with.

King Boo beats all of his likely opponents iirc

So yeah, things are looking good for Mario's record in DB.
Dimentio also wins against... say... one "purple border manipulation monster" and also the other one?

Also, Dimen wins against Solaris? Game version maybe, but Archie version too?

K Rool vs Vector the Crocodile does not count towards a Mario MU right?

Dimentio also wins against... say... one "purple border manipulation monster" and also the other one?

Also, Dimen wins against Solaris? Game version maybe, but Archie version too?

K Rool vs Vector the Crocodile does not count towards a Mario MU right?
Definitely not Archie lol

Game Solaris I don't wanna touch lmao but it's more debatable (unless you know the context of Japanese SPM like I do but I was dismissed in that large thread but basically to me the accurate version is that Solaris wins)

More that does Discord truly scale to all out EoH?

If they don't buy that or if Bill would get that Multi AP, Discord would probably not win.
He should definitely scale to that feat, that was with only the Element of Magic ripping the 2 worlds apart. There’s also him claiming that he has power over “All reality” (which isn’t Uni but still higher than Galaxy level Bill) as well as him being far stronger than Celestia and Luna, who were stated to have Infinite power and to be a threat to the infinite multiverse, as well as Discord having a Multiversal+ sized mindscape that he’s able to rewrite.

I hacen't read yet, but I feel they're giving Spongebob everything and the kitchen sink, at least at first glance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back